Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Can anyone recommend any alternative products for IBS.?

Do You Have a Cure for Depression?
I would like to find something to take for depression which isn't prescribed by a doctor. Has anyone had success with anything naturopathic or alternative other than St.Johns Wort? If so could ...

Marijuana -legal?
should the common herb marijuana be legalized?
its just a herb that doesn't really effect the body in a negative way except for make you a bit slower for a few hours
the feeling is ...

Should animals be used for drug developement?

Are colon cleanses all they are really hyped up to be?

If you get a cut or scrape, abd there's no alcohol, can you use vodka on it? can vodka be a disinfectant?
Vodka has a lot of alcohol, can it actually be used to kill germs and disinfect cuts and scrapes?...

I want to know new methods to quit smoking?
i have tried patches, are there other ...

I dont get high by soking weed.Any tips?
I smoke pot by making joints,hollow the cigarette and put the marijuana. Am i doing it wrong??All i feel is hungry and my throat goes dry?Any tips??...

Get that psychedelic effect without drugs?
Is there anyway to get that psychedelic effect without drugs? Like does oxygen give you that sort of sensation? Or like something else preffereably ...

I would like to perform a full body detox, how hard is it to do?
I've been reading online about doing an intestinal cleanse, are there any real benefits to this? I ran into this site: http://healthbeginsinthe and it basically covers why one would ...

Do taking vitamins and mineral pills really help?
Right now i'm almost perfectly healthy, but would taking vitamins help me or hurt me? Also my grandma is from Mexico and she's in her sixties with a few common health problems a lot of old ...

What is noni?
where and how to find indian ...

Am thinking of taking up meditation...any advice on the type I should choose?

I'm looking for a list of foods that start with the letter Y for my daughter homework. Foods, Herbs, drinks.

How to minimize the appearance of pores on my face?

What's my green pill made of?

Do you know of any natural remedies for cramps?

Additional Details
My wife get's a lot of cramps. They are not menstral cramps. She does have dieabetes. It's a constant ...

I really need to quit smoking - any tried-and-true stories?
Please help, thanks so ...

What can you do to keep misquetos off?
I have tried bug spray like Off and Repel, but they still bite my daughter and leave ugly blisters on her legs....

Is SUBOXONE the same as Methadone??

jay dee
Can reflexology massage cause diarrhoea?

Dom
Rating
only if it was a crap massage!!

Linda J
Rating
if that was the case, everytime we walked on a pebbled beach we'd all have the s***s

jxt299
I don't see how it possibly could.

Ollie
Not to my knowledge.

JACKIE
Yes if the part of your body being worked on stimulates the bowel. It may speed things up but it would not be severe and persistent. Drink plenty of water as if this happens, your body is ridding it self of toxins and you are prone to dehydration. Avoid alcohol for 24 hrs.

DON'T PLAN IT BEFORE A NIGHT OUT!

Luv J

xx

Gevera Bert
Any energy treatment, including reflexology, can cause what's called a "cleansing" in which the body purges physical toxins. So yes, it can.

MJ
Like the others said, yes it can cause diarrhea if you massage that part of the reflex that controls the bowels and bowel movements. Each part of your foot has certain points of the body that it affects, so if that reflex is messed with too much, then yep, you can get it.

I guess that's good for some people though, huh? (Well not the 'd', but being thoroughly cleaned out)

dockles bertie
It depends where you were massaged. Anal massage can often lead to diarrhoea, as it loosens the sphincter

kayzee
Rating
YES. Depends on what areas are massaged. It is very similar to ear accupuncture. There is an area for constipation. If this was stimulated and you are not constipated you probably can get diarrhea.
Also detoxification can cause diarrhea as your body tries to eliminate the toxins.

allen555
Rating
Yes. The purpose of reflexology is to detoxify your body. The toxins are retained in your colon and can only come out one way. Down. I have had reflexology once and it was extremely effective at emptying my bowel. Scary that getting your feet rubbed can do that!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, April 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy