Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Would one hit of pot taken two weeks ago show up on a urine test? This was the 1st time in years.?

Additional Details
I am in pain management;currently taking morphine on a regular basis. I had an appointment the other day and I had ...

How to draw out a splinter??
My 6 year old little boy has a splinter in his hand and i don't fancy sterilising a needle to tempt it out.... besides, he wouldn't let me do that !!

Anybody have any good ...

What are the foods that must be avoided when you have a gall stone?
what are some natural remedies for gallstone for it to be flush from our body?...

I heard that gargling vinegar is good for a sore throat. Is this true?

Why do aromatherapy oils have two names?

Do you believe the essential oils can help with ailments?
I recently started reading about essential oils that were used during Biblical times such as myhrr and hyssup and have starting using them....

Marijuna Debate?
Why is weed such a crime? I notice people go crazy when they smoke crack or when people chug down alcohol. People can o.d. on these things yet you simply cannot o.d on weed alone. So why is weed such ...

How do I become a ninja turtle?

What is the best way...?
to keep a 2 year old cool on hot days? My son has problems with regulating his body temp. Doctor always say just stay inside. So does that mean I have to keep him in for the next week. It's ...

What's the best Over the Counter medicine for a severe cold?
What;s the best medicine that you have tried that will clear up severe cold symptoms like, stuffy nose, chest congestion and stuffy head. What have you tried that really works? I am using Thereaflu ...

Any confidence booster drugs?

Why are you supposed to drink a lot of water after a massage?

Is drinking aerated drinks (like soda,eno,7up) useful in getting rid of kidney stones?

Anyone have a tried and true herbal remedy for insomnia?
i'm currently trying natures own sleep ezy, but not having much luck, have you tried anything that actually helps?...

I have arthritis.?
Does the natural medication called "Devil's Claw" work for inflammation? If so, how good? I need serious help to get back to who I use to be....

I would like an unbiased opinion on Laser Eye Surgery (Lasek) I would like to hear from anyone who has had it?
I am seriously thinking of having Laser Eye surgery, I would love to here from anyone who has had the Lasek procedure, I am 61 and wear glasses for distance and close up, any unbiased replies would ...

Do alt med fantasists also believe in alien and 9/11 conspiracies?

Im constipated, any home remedies?

I'm sick, how can I get better without medicine?
I have a stuffed/runny nose and my throat hurt....

I took these white pills that taste REALLY bitter and I don't know what they were. What could it have been?
It was about the size of a regular altoids mint and it had the number 152 on it (or 142, can't remember)
I felt really calm and had sort of a buzz going on for like an hour while feeling ...

Rick D
Can drinking green tea or any herbal teas cause you to have a dirty urine test?

JeshuaTan
I guess not. Green tea helps clean your system coz it has antioxidants etc and not give you dirty urine test.

Coolgal
No. Green tea just clears your metabolizam

Johnson
no, it cleans your digestive system.

Mad Professor
Some herbal teas, such as ginseng, contain stimulants that can show up on drugs tests.

Conversely there are teas that claim to flush out drug traces and produce clean urine. Try putting 'herbal tea drug test' into an internet search.

ab80
Rating
no

Spacey
I thought that drinking teas helped prevent a dirty urine test.

the foolish fox
Rating
Green tea, no. "Herbal" teas, it depends there is such a huge number of herbal teas on the market... 99% would not create a problem, but there are some herbs that closely mimick the signatures of certain drugs. Your best bet is to disclose each type of herbal tea you use and don't forget over the counter medicines and herbal supplements.

Many of the "natural" remedies can have undesireable interactions with either one another or with other medications. That is why it is always important to disclose any supplements or medication, including herbal tea.

REALLY
no, but if you take protonix (the medicine prescribed for stomach problems) you will test positive for THC (marijuana).

Jessica
Rating
no it actually cleans the system out so it would not do that

Bailey
it should clean out your system---not make it dirty

green tea is used as a diuretic

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy