Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best method..?
to help get rid of a cold..ive heard:
Fresh Air
Sweating
Rest
are really helpful ways of getting rid of a cold

But what is the best?...

Which do you prefer? pharma drugs or just herbal?

What is some good over-the-counter Nausea medicine?
I have anxiety in certain public situations. I don't get the normal anxiety, where you feel like your overwhelmed and have to run out. I get it where I feel very sick to my stomach and like i...

How to get rid of a sore throat...??
I have had the WORSE sore throat since last thursday and its killing me. I'm running on little energy since I'm getting practically no sleep. I have tried tea, tbs of honey, ice cream, soup,...

What is the best and fastest possible cure for a headache?
it's near my left temple, i can feel that vein pumping incessantly......

What can I do stop stop my leg from scarring after a bad burn from 4 nights ago
I burnt the calf of my leg pretty bad on a fire pit a few nights ago,I'd hate for it to badly scar,what can I do to help prevent that from happening?......

Any home remedies for cold and cough.help?

Is there a food which helps cure a wound????
i fell over today and i was wondering if there wa any certain foods in which i can eat to help the heal wound? does anyone know thankss
Additional Details

Pros and cons for smoking weed?

What does smoking a banana peel do to you?equal as pot?

Whats really good for a hangover( to get rid of it)?

I'm very lazy what can i do to become effective?

I have ADHD and cant join the army for 3 years till after being off tablets and help on how to keep carm?
Also how to get rid of anger and stress with out being on ...

In your opinion what is the best OTC drug to "get high" on besides cough and cold pills?
In your opinion what is the best OTC drug to "get high" on besides cough and cold pills?...

Does Aromatherapy work for you?
do you find essential oils beneficial?
Additional Details
needto know-did the cream have essential oils in it?...

How can i have a easy and painless suicide , i need a sure and easy way,and easy to find a tools of doing this
i want to kill my self, but i don't know how, i need to find a material, kind of drug or poison, easy to find and easy too use, atleast not that much hard too find
and i want it surely and ...

Lavendar or Baking Soda? =/?
I have a 1st degree sunburn(my mother gave me lotion instead of sunscreen -_-), maybe second, either way it REALLY hurts. Really. >.< I've been reading up on stuff and people said adding a ...

Who knows a quick remedy for hiccups?
i have hiccups and i need to get rid of ...

Toe nail fungus-home remedies?

What are those things called that you use to snort coke with?
is it anvils or something
Additional Details
like the bird in cruel intentions who toots throughout the film.she has a nice one ...

silconbob
Away fishing and got a tick on my arm pulled head off now arm has a big lump any help and in pain?

Beeg Juan
There is a disorder called Lyme's disease which is transmitted by ticks. If untreated for too long, it can lead to an incurable degenerative disease.
You should get this checked by a doctor.

Moi?
Rating
ahhh that was silly! It's now left its dirty mouthparts embedded in your arm! Go to the doctors and as a precaution, bathe it regularly with hydrogen peroxide solution- this will help to kill the infection that I guerentee is there. But seriously, don't let it get septice cause it will be REALLY nasty!

frustrated
The tick is still in there put plenty of tea tree oil on it or some other strong ante septic. If it does not improve go to your doctor or out patients

amber
Very Important To Get To A Doctor Immediately Upon Reading This Answer

oadbywonder
Rating
sheep tic...gotta get it out boy

Fitchurg Girl
It was nice knowing you.
Seriously, get to the emergency room. this can be treated, but if you wait, the effects that occur can be irreversible, if not deadly.

oceanlady580
put some neosporin on it with a bandaid and go to the ER to get tested for lyme's diease for pain take a couple tylenol before you leave and let the ER know you took it prior to coming to the ER

beinn99
Ticks, when pulled off will leave their head still attached. This is probably what happend and now you have an infection. See your doctor for treatment. You DON'T want blood poisoning or a bad infection.

:
Rating
Hello sil,

you need to see a doctor if you think it looks infected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you probs already know, when you pull a tick off you just get the body and the head in embedded in the area. If you think its still alive then try getting a match, wet the end and rub it over the place where the tic is embedded, It will let go if its still alive and then you must pull it out with tweezers. If its dead then you probs need to get the debris out of the arm, so go to the chemist and ask them for drawing ointment or their recommendation. Remember to keep the area clean and last but not least POOR YOU THATS AWFUL I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON

naturespencil
See a doctor to make sure you don't have symptoms of Lyme disease.

madlezzer2
go to the docs

p.xx
you need antibiotics.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy