Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Natural remedy acid reflux heartburn?
hi,can anyone tell me if they have ever downloaded,this bob barton,acid reflux remedy report,its supposed to be a doctors natural way to get rid of heartburn acid etc,cost around 17 pound (34 dollars)...

I have a hangover...Cure me?

Additional Details
....It is quite a big hangover!...

Any one have a natural cure for sore throat?

Can someone recommend a natural sleep aid.?

What are the best natural remidies to cure asthma?

I smoked weed for the 1st time the other day.. is there a safe n fast way for me to flush the drugs out?
Yeah ok I know that ur not suppost to do drugs..

But I smoked weed for the 1st time the other day..

And now I am looking for a job.. So this means drug testing

So is ...

Magic Mushrooms?
Is it true that if you take magic mushrooms you can "see music and hear colours"?...

Anybody know any good natural laxitives?
I've tried apple juice and prune juice....

Can taking too many herbal medicines have a bad effect on my body?
I have a selection of 23 herbal remedies. if i take the recommended dose of each one, will that mess up my body and cause me problems? The herbal remedies are things like ginseng, ginkgo, saw ...

Does any one know of a natural way to deal with anxiety from post trematic stress?

Is it normal for a 42 year old to be diagnosed with Alzheimer's?

What is wrong with going to massage places?

Sore throat. Any tips on improving my voice?
I havea sore throat and possibly a bad cold, but I have to give a public speech in a little over an hour. My voice is terrible now. Any tips on improving my voice, so I don't sound like a ...

What's the best way to lower cholesterol naturally?
This lipitor is killing my muscles and joints with pain....

Do you believe in healing.?
either pranic, crystal or others as such....

Do you think I'll pass a drug test?
First off, please don't preach to me about your anti-pot opinions. For those who would know about pot, I need advice.

I'm an occasional pot smoker. I've smoked maybe 11 ...

What's he best natural cure for constipation?
My mother Just had surgery and is taking pain medication that constipates her. Is there a natural food or anything that she can take so she can have a bowl ...

Is it possible to beat a blood test for thc?

Ways to help anexity and depression?

I have a sore throat whats the best way to get rid of it?

Bratfeatures
Aside from Tea Tree oil, what's a good natural/herbal substance I can use to help heal some scratches?
I have some cat scratches that are refusing to heal, and want something natural to help them heal quickly!

GojiGirl
I recommend Watkins Petro Carbo salve.....It's like a medicine chest in a can! It's been relied upon for generations..since 1868! This versatile product is safe and effective for relieving pain and itching associated with cuts, scrapes, burns, skin irritations and insect bites. Its active ingredient is phenol (carbolic acid) but it derives other benefits. It has a unique aroma from the botanicals such as camphor, oil of spruce, and the tea tree relative cajeput. My grandmother, my mother and I all used this on our babies for diaper rash when nothing else would work.

wings
Rating
arnica gel,or the homeopathic remedy arnica 6x

Belle
Try vitamin E oil. Open a capsule with a clean, sterile pin or a needle, apply the oil to the scratches. You can also try Mederma or Palmer's. Both have products that help with scarring.

dags042
Witch Hazel. This stuff is amazing! It helps dry skin, sunburn, burns, sore muscles, cuts, sores!! I highly recommend it!!

kathy_is_a_nurse
Aloe vera is always a good bet. There's also an herbal product that you can get at most health food stores called "Wounded Warrior." I have heard good things about it.

ren_hidalgo
Rating
try some cocoa butter

G*G*
Witch Hazel

luvpink
Rating
Arnica. It's a homeopathic remedy salve that you can get at any healthfood coop.

JUSTME
Rating
Aloe Vera is wonderful. You can use the leaves from an actual plant, or by it in a bottle.

Lady
Rating
Lavender Oil

hipichick777
Make a paste of crushed garlic and honey. Both have antibacterial qualities and have been used for thousands of years. Leave it on for awhile with a bandaid covering it (maybe 1 hour or so)

valerie b
Rating
believe it or not Vicks! Try it and see

spitly
Rating
Hemp oil or hemp salve, its really good stuff

cafegrrrl
witch hazel

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy