Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

I'm 23 and I smoke a lot of pot and I'm on Zoloft....when will my head explode?
Or will my brain just start oozing out of my ears one day?
Seriously, is this a dangerous combo? I'm concerned about any long term affects...if you know plz share!! Cuz I feel great right ...

What is the best way to cure a hangover????
This was my first time to get so drunk.........

Is it possible to get high without drugs?
Is it possible to get high or feel chilled out without taking drugs or doing anything illegal?...

Sinus infection home remedys??
My Daughter's miserable, any advise, or whats worked for you?
Additional Details
It's saturday, our doctors office is closed....

HELP! i can't go to sleep any tips that can help me get to sleep faster without medicine?
i'm always up till 3:00 and then have to get ready for school araound 6:00 i need some help! in fact it is 1:30 right now and i'm still up!...

Can you tell me a natural method to get rid of warts that really works?

Kool cigarettes like getting high?
ive heard that the cigarrette brand Kool is considered by some to have the same effect of "getting high". i wanted to know if this was true and if it is, then why? i know that cigarettes ...

I need to quit smoking........????

I have a tickly cough, any home remedies?
I am using benylin, dry cough, non drowsy but it doesnt really help. Can anyone suggest anything that might relieve it better? Herbal or home remedy?...

Does anyone know anyone who has lived past 100 ?
And why you think that was....

Herbs for depression & anxiety?
Which herbs are good for depression and anxiety?
I heard that kratom is but would like to hear your views.

Would like something that i could take as needed and would maybe help numb ...

Does anyone know any good natural migraine cures?
I have been getting a lot of headaches lately. I have had migraines since I was a kid. I am currently out of my perscription medicine and the only over the counter thing that even kind of works is ...

What can I do to improve my brain, without using Omega 3 or 6 (or any fatty acids)?
I mean phisical health, not health as is intelligence....

What are some remedies to remove stress?

Why do i get migraine headaches when i drink coffee??
i have one now, i just ate a piece of chocolate cake, i am not sure why , but i always get them when i drink coffee, i add flavored creamer to my coffee....

What is the best herb for relaxing?

Will pot that I smoked 2 weeks ago show up on a drug test?
I have a drug test for work on Tuesday, 5-30. The last time I smoked (2 or 3 hits) was on 5-13. Do you think that I will pass my (probably urine) drug test?...

What is a hangover?
and whats the best cure?
Additional Details
Sorry i dont think you understand.
I know what a hangover is i have one today (...

Eye colour?
My wife is pregnant and we both want the baby to have eyes like mine (bright piercing blue). Is there a chemical we can feed her or the baby to make this happen?...

Do Diet Pills and/or Fat Burning Pills work?
Do they work? My local drug store has diet pills, and fat burning pills. Do they really work? and if they do, which is the best to get? Fat Burning Pills? or Diet Pills? and which brand is the best?<...

alex p
Anyone know a good natural cure for indigestion?

Piztaker
Rating
Eat no food.

lix
Peppermint.

The Nature Boy
Rating
peppermint can help. Also, don't lay down for 2 hours after eating and drink plenty of water.

heidi the ghosthunter
Rating
try some tonic water

Bill
Hydrochloric acid supplement. Enzymes and/or pancreatin. What you do not want to do is take antacids. Those will ruin your health.

Geeza Sooka Yerlips
Charcoal.

thequiteone2006
Rating
a good old fashioned trump. Works evertime

Dani
a couple of prunes will take care of that and quickly too

fatboycool
Rating
Fennel tea is the best, and it works quickly.

dawn
apple cider vinegar its the best you can get.it will cure almost everything.

Tufty Porcupine
Ginger is supposed to ge good for digestion - try ginger nuts!
Also, I think tarragon helps, or some other aniseedy herb. Don't try them together though.

papermango
What worked for me was giving up dairy products.

Northern Lad
Gaviscon. Works for me eveytime :-) http://www.gaviscon.co.uk/

jodartha
Rating
You can take one teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate..otherwise known as baking soda. Mix it in 8 oz of water or juice

Don't do it much though it can make your pH alkalotic. Not good. But on occasion it is safe. It neutralizes your stomach pH which is acidic.

Chet
Ayurvedic treatment.

Dabur Isabgol. After dinner, mix one teaspoonful of Isabgol power to half glass of water, stir well, gulp it, then drink as much water u can. Do this for continuously 3 days in a row.

Good Luck

Bikram rai
Rating
easy.drink plenty water as much as you can.eat fresh raw salads as much and fruits.Eat plenty watermelons and melons,pears and other fruits.for two days eat just raw vegetables and fruits and this will clear all the toxic.drink milk
and eat figs .dried and prunes.mint tea is also very good.

angie
Rating
http://www.healthypages.net/feature.asp?newsid=5541

Syed A
Rating
1.Chew few fennel seeds after your food.

2. half a cup of tea without milk , put 2-3 mint leaves and drink it.

3.put 2 dry figs in half cup of milk at night early in the morning consume it will the milk.

Ganesha_lvr
papaya and pineapple.

dog'n'2cats
Rating
Peppermint in hot water - sip away the pain! Also, sip at a fizzy soft drink - fantastic for shifting wind upwards if this is the cause of the indigestion. If you find you get this after eating a rich meal or overindulging, take Nux-v 30c - it's a homoeopathic remedy. If the indigestion is accompanied by lots of bloating, try Lycopodium 30c. They truely work like magic if the symptoms match correctly.

Jason Homan
Hi Alex, mono meals are best diet for you.

A spoonful of honey in any form of indigestion is very useful, be it stomach problems, acidity or heartburn

To prevent acidic indigestion mix a tablespoon of lemon juice or cider vinegar in a cup of hot water and have it before your meal.

Take one teaspoon of fresh grape wine 30 minutes before munching onto your grub.

You can also have small amount of fresh pineapples after meals

Drink 1/3 part of a coconut milk from an average size coconut before breakfast

Drinking herbal tea like mint, raspberry, chamomile and blackberry can help you with your indigestion problem
Jason Homan

E-vangelist
Rating
I like about a quarter teaspoon of baking soda mixed with 3 oz of water.

Dr Frank
No cure unless you are prepared to get some conventional investigation. A high percentage of indigestion sufferers turn out to have the ' Ulcer bug ' Helicobacter pylorii. This can be picked up by a blood test for antibody, (85% accurate) or a ' breath test, (100%). Treatment takes a week, and is not 'natural'. Hey, but if you really don't actually want to get better try seaweed + chalk mix (Gaviscon or Peptac).

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy