Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What does a massage cost in your city?
Around here it is $100 per hour for therapeutic massage. Half the time the person does a lousy job, too. There is a good one for $147 but that seems a little pricey espec. if they don't have ...

Whats worse alcohol or marijuana?

Additional Details
do you think they should legalize marijuana and make alcohol illegal?...

Would I be ok to take sleeping pills?
I've recently had my work schedule re-arranged. I'll be working 2 graveyard 8 hour shifts each week, and 3 swing shifts. Once I'm done with my graveyard shifts, I go right into my ...

Where can i get sleeping pills..?
Umm where could i get sleeping pills from that don't cost a bomb but work? (not prescription)..
Additional Details
dont mind if ...

My son is 2 mos. old,he pass gas a lot and have stomach disorder, what should i do about it?

What can help to kill a infection besides garlic?

'flu home remedy?
has anybody got any GOOD and EFFECTIVE natural/home cold and 'flu remedies? i feel really miserable, but want to try the natural medicine route before going back to chemicals....

Is there any alternative herb or weed to marijuana that's legal?
that can give a similar high ?...

Is it safe to take a bath after an hour of massage?

Any home remedy for cistitis?

If fish oil is good for arthritis, why did the Thames Whale die of arthritis?

Additional Details
(Yes, a whale is a mammal that EATS fish, huh?)...

Raw food confusion-some say it is the healthiest way to eat, others say that it is too hard on the digestive?
system and foods needs to be at least steamed. This ranges from many different alternative perspectives-acupuncture, ayurveda, etc. I am very confused-what do you know about this-raw food diet the ...

Does vinigar clean meth out of your system?
what cleans meth or illegal drugs out of your ...

If someone got bit or stung by a jellyfish what do u use to cure it faster?
(a) methylated spirits
(b) ice water
(c) hot water
(d) sand
(e) anything u can find
(f) ur piss or ...

How should we handle the potential of cures using stem cells??

Whats naproxin?

Does anyone see those little germ looking things flaotin around?
i know it sounds silly but i can see transparent little germ shaped thingies..i think its on the surface of my eye becuze it stays in my vision no matter wich way i look..i can only see them in ...

Natural deodorant?
can someone recommend a natural deodorant that 1. doesn't have alluminum and 2. really works?...

Will Bee Pollen tablets help my hayfever?

Additional Details
I am taking anti-histamines as well but I have had hay fever now for about 15 years and I'm trying to find ...

IS smoking marijuana as equally bad for you as cigarettes or tabacco?
or is it less damaging? Any useful links will br greatly appreciated....

mistyallnight
A natural or OTC substitute for Valium?
I have Valium 10 mg. and it works fine but would rather use something from my Health Food Store. Any ideas?

Life/Biz Coach Brandi
First of all, it depends on how severe your condition is. But it is managable:

I have read that passionflower, chamomile, and St. John's Wort is helpful. I would consult a physician that specializes in alternative meds because the dosage is different for each individual.

charmzz2
Forget the pharmacist ~ ;-> a hammer is the answer.... a few good bumps on the noggin and ya wont even remember why you needed the valium... trust me

Jill&Justin
Rating
Benadryl (or Diphenhydramine, the generic, which is also in Tylenol PM)

crystal
Rating
valium's really strong,my mom takes it...they sell meds online from canada...i was on zoloft,but my doc would only give me 28 days worth at a time,and I kept having to pay a co-pay to get the prescription + the prescription...so,i went online and did a questionnaire,a doc approves it,but it has to be out of pocket,but it's cheaper because it's generic...

*sorry,your email don't work...drugstoreone.com*

Mr. Peachy®
Rating
You could try St. John's Wort. But it would be better to use diet and exercise to optimize your health. The mind needs good nourishment and fresh oxygen. Something junk food addicts are depriving themselves of.

Superstar
The pharmacist is right. I used Valium. Now use Ativan. I've tried all the natural stuff. None of it worked. Valerian root, passion flower,etc.

john d
You should find this link interesting.

yelloerose07
Rating
sounds like ur becoming an addict, and the doc cut u off from more of those meds.

kms4@sbcglobal.net
Kavazon and Calmazon are very good herbal remedies for calming the nerves and creating a peaceful sense about you.

Calmazon
Helps reduce anxiety and stress*
Promotes calmness*
Supports relaxation and sound sleep*

Kavazon
Reduce Anxiety and Elevate Your Mood

Relieves anxiety and tension*
Promotes peace of mind*
Improves mental clarity*
Helps relax sore, aching muscles*

Any questions, feel free to contact me and/or visit www.rainforestsecrets.com

Peace, Kathleen

jess
Not sure of the spelling but a plant called valerian[valerian root] is what you want to get hold of. Valium is derived from this plant in a concentrated form but the root itself can be utilized as a way to relax without the need for a doctor or script. Any herb store generally carries it but be advised that even though mother nature provides, anything can be abused, so be "aware."....

cdsfhc2002
no such thing, sorry

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy