Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Allergy help!?
A few days ago my allergies started acting due to all of the pollen in the air. I dont mind the sneezing or the watery eyes, all of that I can stand, but I cannot stand the stuffy nose. However, ...

My daughter has a milk allergy. is there milk in rice?

I pierced my own nose and i need your HELP!?
I almost pierced my nose it is half way pierced i just want to kno if it will get infected if i didn't pierce it half way the rite way? thanx for trying!...

Does saline solution help stop snoring?

Sinuses are going to be the end of me!?
Well I am on day 17 of antibiotics and still have facial pressure and my face is hot and a bit of nasal drip. I am also on a prescription decongestant that is the size of a horse pill. I am currently ...

If someone had a severe peanut allergy how long would it take to die if dropped into a large vat of Sunpat?

Is normal when I take Claritin D?
I have allergies, and because of this I have gotten a really bad sore throat. my doctor prescribed me some claritin D to help..and it helped the sore throat A LOT. But now my eyes are like "...

Is Michael Jackson going to become a Nazi?
do you think they will take him?
Additional Details
He did go to Germany....

How can you stop allergies?

Is it normal when you sneeze that your ears pop?
Im allergic to pollen, and that makes me get a tissue like every two seconds. But when i do sneeze in my tissue my ears pop, and I'm wondering is that only normal?...

Food allergy?
This is a stupid questions. When I eat foods like bananas, canalope, honeydew, and some kind of nuts... it makes the inside of my mouth itch ... sometimes I can even feel it in my ears ... does this ...

Am I having a food allergy reaction? (symptoms in details)?
About 2 hours after eating at a buffet, I am having a hard time breathing and my chest feels tight.

My fingers, and skin all over is itching, burning, and stinging.

What could I ...

Is anybody else plagued by mosquito bites in London?
I have covered up in bed to avoid being bitten,as previously i had been chomped on about 19 times.To find now that my left eye has closed due to a really bad reaction to a bite on my eyelid. To say i ...

I am allergic to potatoes - are sweet potatoes and yams from the same family??

How effective is herbal medicines?

My throat is constantly dry and i drink lots of water. my pee is also yellow and i drink plenty of water.?
i drink lots of water surely to make it more clear. i mean i stopped drinking soda 2 months ago is that possibly affecting it? and surely drinking water also has to stop that dry mouth thing. is ...

Allergic reaction to food, now my face is swollen?
I had an allergic reaction to a food I ate. now my face is swollen like a balloon . how do i get it down. ive already taken ...

Can I get sick from eating moldy bread?
Last night, I came home a little drunk. And as a precaution, I ate some bread to absorb the alcohol. I had one little hot dog bun--- didn't notice any weird taste. Then I had another and it ...

How do I get rid of these hives?
Benedryl makes it go away, but when it wears off, they all come back again. What do I do?...

Is there any doctor? I need help.?
Some red watery tumour grows all over my body. It just like chicken pox,but Ihad it when I was 4. Is that means I am infectious? Is there any probelm? Can this be cure and what's the medicine.T...

mukul (india)
Why does nose bleed in extreme winter?

mrsunshine987
Rating
dont know but if you get a nose bleed peel an onion and breathe in deeply! something from the onion cortarizes the bleeding!

kb8mmd1
Fine membrane in the inner nose freezes

*Muslimah*
Rating
I think nose bleed in hot weather not cold one

as cold makes your superficial vessels constrict to preserve ur temp

and vice versa in hot vasodilatation(vessels dilate) to lose temp

so bleeds easily

at the end nose bleeding has no exact reason if no hypertension or blood disease...only theories

stiffwindcandy
Rating
This brings back memories, You need moisture in the air. you nose is getting dry and the skin is cracking and bleeding. I had that problem for the longest of time

Chet
It gets dried up, stop picking at it. Use Vaseline or coconut oil to keep it wet.

Gone fishin'
Your house might be dry so the nose dries and gets irritated and bleeds. Or it could be sinus problem.

beetlejuice49423
Rating
Because of all that extra dry heat from your furnace...use a saline solution spray for your nostrils to keep them moist or put empty coffee cans of water on/near your heat ducts to replace all that lost moisture in the air in your house.

bossman
the dry air dries out your sinuses....causing blood vessels to rupture.....

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy