Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

I have had 2 random nosebleeds in 1 week? HELP :(?
I have had 2 nosebleeds in one week.. Both around the same time in the morning.. i have randomly woke up to it dripping from my nose? What is wrong with me?...

Is it possible to be allergic to marijuana smoke?

I've had an allergic reaction?
I had a reaction to something this morning, I'm not too sure what triggered it but it's getting worse.
My right hand is covered in what looks like mosquito bites and my face is ...

Is this an allergy to antibiotics.?
whilst taking my second course of antibiotics, i came out in what looks like hives. The information leaflet said this was one of the side affects., but i finished the course four days ago and im ...

Tickly throat which makes me have to cough????
ive been having a very tickly throat...which makes me cough ..and my eys water........i dont think its any type of allergy........i am 49 dont smoke etc........it comes on very suddenly and lasts for ...

If someone is allergic to penicillin, how early on can or will that be detected?

If I am allergic to milk, what can I drink to give me those same nutrients?
not intolerant, allergic!...

I have an itchy throat and i can not swallow does anyone know know what will help?

Does predinsone cause mania?
feeling of mania, confusion and unrelistical confrontative and loss of ...

Which of the following will give you allergy?
1. cat
2. dog
3. mold
4. pollen
5. dust
Additional Details
someone say cat allergey, dog allergy, and others say dust allergy but most of the answers not said ...

How can i get rid of a stuffed up nose without medicine?
it's day two of a stuffed up nose and i am get really sick of it. it is killing me. it is to the point i can't breathe unless it is thru my mouth and my mouth is getting dry. i don'...

Do you suffer from allergies and asthma ?
T...

No hayfever medicine seems to be working for me??
I've tried Benadryll, Beconase (which worked last year), Piriton (just to try it out) and there like the most expensive ones but they're not working for me?!
Do you have any ...

Is it possible to be allergic to alcohol?
I think I might be allergic to alcohol, is that possible? When I drink anything even one drink, I feel fine at night but when I wake up the next day my skin is very sensitive a bit itchy & pink. I...

I have a terrible cold in my throat it is really clogged up. What should I take?
Last night it was just a little sore so I took a vitamin e& c some honey and lemon but after I went to bed I coughed a lot and it got really sore and it's really clogged up....

Digesting toothpicks?
I don't think I have Pica. But I constantly eat toothpicks, like a lot and my digestive system has been normal. I don't swallow them whole, I chew them down so that there are no longer any ...

What type of Doctor should I go to? Please serious answers only.?
My body itches really bad especially behind my knees, I feel like my body is on fire. I noticed that my thighs and arms are bruised and then the bruises disappear and then re-appear. I went to my ...

Do you have any allergies?
If you do, can you name what it is and what are its causes and effects? Thank you. =)...

Can picking your nose cause your nose to get bigger?

Is it true that some people are alergic to water?

Peter H
Why does my wife wheeze after drinking wine?

city_of_manchester
Sounds like an allergy. Someone I know looses her sense of smell after drinking red wine, if she stops drinking red wine it returns after about a week. She's perfectly fine after drinking white wine and other alcohol.

cmm
Rating
Obviously she has an allergy to the wine? Maybe she should consider not drinking it and trying something else for a while. If the wheeze stops try introducing the wine again if the wheeze starts again stay off it for good.

orly_l33t
Rating
Because she's a heffer and requires the assistance of a wheel barrow to get around

R S
Rating
She is allergic to wine. Consult a Doctor.

Kittie
Rating
She could be allergic to the sulfa in the wine, I know I am. The allergic reaction could be just enough to trigger the onset of an asthma attack. I take allergy medicine daily to prevent such occurrences.
Good luck.

Hannah81
Rating
Ignore all these brain aches - It is either a slight allergic reaction or asthma - Im asthmatic and wine does make me wheeze - alcohol is a well none trigger. Tell her to avoid it till shes been tested for asthma or if she already has it use her preventer before she drinks it. xx

canary
Rating
possibly a sulfite or other allergy. check out: http://allergies.about.com/cs/alcohol/a/aa043001a.htm

rainysnana
Wheezing is one of the signs of allergic reaction to things. She probably needs to see a Dr. and be tested to know for sure.

nilechnylasor
probabley because she is relaxed enough to let it all out.

semsem a
wine has many bad effects I think your God love your wife, he give hem a sign to avoid its drinking
with my best wishes for abstain

kittyrogers
Rating
She's allergic to sulfites which are preservatives used in all wines. Tell her to cease drinking wine.

SunnyDays
Rating
Could be an allergy to yeast, or if only when she drinks red wine, to tannin, the ingredient that makes red wine red

mrsmoopydo
Rating
I agree with Becky 24. I always have an asthma attack after drinking wine, and also chinese take-away food.

n c
Rating
shes got asthma

Tim B
It makes her ***.

HealthCoach111
Rating
If you suspect it is an allergy (or if you don't know), go find a Health Kinesiologist. Using acupressure, they can train your body not to be allergic any more. You just have to bring in a small sample (like a tablespoon of wine in a container). After one appt, you are no longer allergic. After another appt or two, you can raise your tolerance for the substance. They can also help you determine what you are allergic to. I've had Health Kinesiology done for my allergies and asthma, and my child's. It's amazing. For more info, check out: http://www.subtlenergy.com/training/locate_practitoner.htm

Good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy