Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Blurred eye vision?
Ok I'm pretty young I'm under 14. Like I've been having blurred eye vision ever since like mabye 3 months ago i thought it was related to after i had my stafe infection related to a ...

Which is better: Claritin or Allegra and why?
I am suffering from seasonal allergies and I need to get something effective right away....

Pediatrician has my 7 year old on Claritin daily for allergies.?
Another mom had a fit when I told her. She said "get her off that right away, you know it destroys the liver! Get her on some local honey and that will take care of it." Any insight on ...

I have been diagnosed with gammaglobulinemia has anyone else out here been diagnosed with this?

Additional Details
it is an autoimmune deficiency...just wondering what others have done after being ...

When i eat fruit my gums and throat sting..?
Does anyone else have this problem, if so is here anyway o stop it....

Allergic to new kitten!! What now?
And my kids love "buster". what do i do? i take benedryl everynight when i get home from work. what would work better?...

I have been coughing up lots of mucus what is it?
I have had what it seems to be a irritated throat issue for quite some time now. I have a substancial amount of mucus that comes up light green when I cough etc. I feel like I might maybe have ...

My daughter has mild eczema. Does this mean she will also have allergies?
She has a very mild case of eczema. She is 16 months old. But, I have noticed that every time she is outside, her eyes water and she gets a runny nose. She also has these same symptoms around cats....

How can I be allergic to my lip gloss all of a sudden?
I have been using my lip gloss for about a year and my lips had no reaction to the lip gloss for 7 months.

About 4 months ago my lips started peeling and felt like they were chapped real ...

Cat/Pollen Allergies?
I have always been allergic to pollen, so when the season started I took a no name 24hour allergy medication. So when I started apartment sitting for my brother who has a cat, I thought I would be ok....

How can I make hives stop itching?
My brother has what we think are hives They are really annoying him.He can't go to the doctors till tomorrow so I need ideas how to make them stop itching.It seems like they are going away a bit ...

Allergic reaction to pool water...?
Okay my little brother get's a horrible rash everytime he get's in the pool, at first we thought it was the sun so we went in, in the evening, after that we were positive it had to be the ...

How do you get rid of a blood nose?
i have a really bad blood nose ...

Allergic reaction to Strawberries?
What's happening in an allergic person's body as they have an allergic reaction to strawberries?
Additional Details
I'm not having an allergic reaction so I'm alright ...

Why do we close our eyes while sneezing?

Walnut allergies?
my daughter recently found out she is allergic to walnuts. what can I do to help her deal with this? medications, recommended doctors, food substitutes....?...

Is it possible to develop a food allergy?
Ok so I used to really like tuna. I think it was maybe in 3rd grade when I stopped eating it as much. Then in 4th grade I tried it again, and it made my throat and mouth itchy, and gave me heartburn. ...

Please help its argent? help!!!?
i dont know why but i have had a drink of chandy its only 5.3% in volume i havent even had half and am feeling weard like am drunk, am soooo dizzy and am finding it hard to trype and stand and when i ...

Whenever I eat carrots, I get puffy and bubbly lips that itch like crazy! It's gross!?
Whenever I eat carrots, I get puffy and bubbly lips that itch like crazy! Is it allergies? They get really itchy and puffy, then my throat itches, and my lips feel like needles. ALLERGIES?
A...

How do I get rid of my allegric reaction to humidity?
First of all, I'm not allergic to the sun.
I used to joke that I'm a vampire, but I found humidity is the catalyst not the sun.
In wintertime I have no problems.

D...

Sarah W
Why do my eyes swell up?
Whenever I cry my eyes swell to such an extent that it is difficult to open them and I look as if I've done a few rounds in the boxing ring (I'm not exaggerating!) Nothing helps to take the swelling down (cold spoons, ice packs etc) except time. As you can imagine this is very embarassing, having to explain to people at work the reason my eyes look the way they do because I've been crying. Does anyone have any idea why this happens? Am I allergic to tears?

Bamboo
Tears are produced by your lacrimal or lacrymal glands and comes out thru the lacrymal ducts. The tissues and skin around the eyes are loose.Overactivity of these glands make them all swell. I suggest you take a nasal decongestant but their side effect is drowsiness so dont drive. You can also use decongesting eyedrops as Visine. Now dont forget the ice pack too.

Annie M
If I cry it really notices a few hours later. Try used teabags put them on your eyes for 10 mins this may help, or stop crying during the day!

Raj
It is common - Nothing to worry about

Alison B
Crying is a wonderful response and quite natural that your eyelids swell up. Just give it a little more time before you go out.

shawn g
Everyone's eyes swell slightly when they cry but not that much. I doubt that you are allergic to tears but it's more likely that, because of your allergies, your eyes are easily irrated and sensitive.

Ties that bind
kidneys
your body retains too much water

washerl
It seems you have a infection in your eyes, it happened to me before you better see a doctor.

Ylang-Ylang
Mine are the same, so you have to control the tears. I have will power now that if I feel I want to blub, I will let a few out, but I can stop myself from sobbing too much because I know my face will look a mess for at least 12 hours after.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy