Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

If you keep on exercising and getting asthma attacks, will your asthma attacks eventually go away?
Lately I've been trying very hard in gym class. I have asthma attacks often after, either because I'm not used to exercising that hard or I am allergic to exercising a lot. I can't ...

How do I remove the gallstone.?

Help my sore throat?
i have a really painful sore throat for the past couple of days, it might be allergies (really bad in Philly now). anyway, ive tried cough drops, hot tea, cold medicine, Advil, but nothing makes the ...

Allergies?
does anyone know how to calm them down once they have acted up? I took a zyrtec earlier in the day and it didn't ...

Any remedies to get rid of Sinus?
I have a Sinus problem. Please suggest me some home treatment....

My boyfriend was stung?
by a wasp and had a life-threatening reaction to it. His sister drove him to hospital and they gave him the antidote (or whatever you call it) by injection. Shouldn't the hospital have provided ...

Rash on baby's face, torso and hairline and runny nose. details inside?
we just moved now i see that my baby has a rash,it can't be the environment because we have been here on and off for the past year. we have dogs here but she has been around them for quite some ...

Itchy ears and throat after eating fruit?
this is probably almost everytime that when i eat cleaned or peeled fruit, my ears and throat will start itching after 5 minutes. I don't understand why it's happening to me, but I never ...

Is it possible to be allergic to mosquito bites?
I was outside for more no more than 10 minutes and got FOURTEEN mosquito bites. Ridiculous I know!
Well, whenever I get mosquito bites they get really big and hurt and itch really bad. They ...

Severe peanut allergy?
How would you react if your extended family, who knows all the details of your young son's deadly peanut allergy invited your family to dinner? Not only that, but was cooking turkey fried in ...

Has anyone ever had there toddler be allergic to?
washing detergent???i recently swiched to gain joyful expressions and now my daughter has a rash all over!!!if ur child did what did it look like??...

Is my house making me ill?
We bought a house 2 months ago and about a month ago i started to feel sick all teh time. First of all I thought it was just an allergy to housedust etc. I sneezed and had the burning sinusses but ...

Which is the best treatment for allergic rhinitis?
I have a continuous nazal problem where its either running like a tap or comlpetely blocked. I occasionally have some sense of smell. The doctor informs me its allergic rhinitis some i am trying to ...

What are a few quick allergy remedies?
I get bad allergies during the spring and sometimes even in the summer. I take Alevert which is an allergy pill similar to Claritin (which I used to take until I switched about a year ago) everyday ...

Is there such thing as purple eyes?

What can people all be allergic to?

I need to know if anyone out there has a cure for sinus headaches that wouldn't be found on the net.?
I am very allergic to molds and every time I have to go look for houses to buy for my business, I get sick. I have used a respirator and I have used every method on the net to cure the headaches I ...

My eyes are red when i am in the compiuter or tv or reading?

Hay fever, which is the best one on the market ?
taking clarintin but it has no effect
hay fever is getting worse almost feels like a chest infection is developing now

Can cows milk cause sinus problems?

Additional Details
l suffer with a lot of sinus pain. I'm allergic to cats (l've had to re home mine recently), pollen, dustmites. All be confimed by allergy test. l've ...

mrs mystery
Why am i allergic to oranges?
I am allergic to oranges, i get terrible migraines after eating or drinking orange juice. Why am allergic to them, and can you get over a allergy (cause i'd love to eat them again) ?

jag2618
my guess is that it runs in your family, because i believe allergies are genetic problems. you should go see a doctor.

jay s
Rating
try tangerine juice

Mr & Mrs Happy
Rating
Penguins cant eat oranges. Are you a penguin.Did you type this with your beak

The Cool Clown
Rating
immune system is shitty

✿Mᴈlloω ϒᴈlloω✿
People are probably born with a type of simtim that gives you allergies. I have no allergies, but I don't know how to stop them sweetie! Don't you like any similar types of fruits to enjoy? There are plenty! Other people might help or ask the doctor for medications or pills or better ways to enjoy oranges.

indiesky
Rating
I can't really answer as to why you might be allergic, and I don't think it will just go away...but an orange alternative might be clementines. Often by the name of "California Cuties" these are pretty much miniture oranges, but sweeter! Hopefully you aren't allergic to these as well. If so...I'm sorry. =p But I hope this helped!

Nurse Soozy
Rating
There is relatively little research into allergies so it's impossible to say why you are allergic to oranges. Once you're allergic to something, you tend to stay allergic to it.

Dominic M
I do not think what you are experiencing is not an allergic recation, but more a result of over eating them making talking and breathing difficult, with a loss of consciuosness, red itchy spots on the skin

f1mudvayne29
Rating
They say it is pure and pasteurized, but if you seen how they are handled it would disgust you. Chemicals used for pesticide, herbicide, and raw sludge that is used for fertilizer. The the workers that pick them are less than sanitary and nondiscriminatory against bad and good fruit. It is a wonder any of us can eat anything that is mass farmed. Try organic oranges that are selectively harvested with care before you completely give up. It is possibly the chemicals that bother you.

lucky2bme
I have been allergic to oranges for as long as I can remember. As a child, I would just break out into hives and a rash. I am now 32, and if I come in contact with any citric smell or if I happen to eat foods containing citrus, I immediately start swelling. On occasion I was rushed to the ER for an adrenaline shot. I now carry an epi pen. Very serious allergy.........

Clare P
Rating
Hi, I am also allergic to oranges. You may want to see if you are allergic to salicylates which is in citrus fruit.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy