Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

What are you allergic to?
i put on some new body lotion last night and itched and burned. i washed it off but my face swelled up and it was hard to breathe. i still feel ...

Am i alergic to milk???
i really dont know because i have been geting stumic pains a lot lately and sometimes i actually throw up....i have been in pain for a few days. i dont know what i should do to help my self. HELP!!!!...

I am allergic to Latex. Can I get a tattoo? or is there latex in the ink?

Is it possible to be allergic to water?

What are you alergic to?

Why do people find it so nasty to pick your nose?
its not like you eat them afterwards....

Is their any cure for nut allergy?
I have a severe nut allergy and i am wondering if their are any cures for this allergy and if so what they are....

For really bad allergies should you use a humidiphier or a de-humidiphier?

Is dandriff alive?

Allergic Reaction?
2 days ago I had some beer (only like a glass, so no it wasnt from being drunk :P) and like 2 hours later when i went home with public transport i started feelin bit dizzy and rly nauseous.

Can you sneeze if you have no nose?
just wondering.....

Are people who are allergic to nuts allergic to coconuts too?

Can you suddenly develop and an allergy to alcohol?
I have always been a drinker but all the sudden this year it seems I can't hold my liquor... not even a small glass!! Wine that use to taste good, taste bad. Beer makes my stomach hurt, even ...

What do you like better dogs or cats?

When I eat some fruits I start to sweat and my face gets warm... is this an allergic reaction?

Additional Details
Thank you for all your answers. There was one inperticular that I wanted to ask about. I have had times that out of no where I get the shakes (not neccessarily ...

What food makes you sleepy?

I have a rash on my belly, its caused by the metal on my belt and bluejens?
Ive tried everthing to make it go away. All the creams you can buy. It bugs the hell out of me and itchs like HE**. I know its an allergie of some sort. But i cant aford to go to the doctor. What can ...

What else can I send in my daughter's sack lunch for her day camp?
They've asked that we not send peanut butter sandwiches, since there's a child with peanut allergies? Why are these schools and camps doing all this? Why are they inconveniencing the many ...

20 months old kid allergic to Milk,Egg, Wheat and Soybean?
What is the best form of milk and other diet for a toddler who is allergic Scale 3 for Milk, Egg, Wheat and Soybean? The allergies were confirmed with Allergy RAST Blood Tests on a scale from 0 to 6.<...

How can I stop a son with a runny nose?
I have a son who is 11 years old. He has had a runny nose for about 5 years. I'm not one to run to the doctor, but what can I do? Some parts of the year its worse than others, but it runs all ...

CAMRI
Whats the best thing to take for allergies?
I constantly have to blow my nose and there's so much snot i want to know know te best thing to take to slow it down a lil bit.

margo
Rating
You are lucky if you are getting rid of snot... mine just sits in my head cavities and won't budge making me feel lousy and sick. So my advice is leave well enough alone but Zyrtec is a pretty good drug.

soryforyou
you can take desloratadine 1 tablet for a day since 10 days and also ibuprofen with pseudoefedrine tablets 3x1 for a day

jeck
Rating
any histamine! but be sure it is prescribed by doctor! or you might get worse!
but first dont panic!! then call your doctor!

hope this will help!

bxiok
try claratin tablets, they are small, comnvient and don't taste gross.♥

starrwoode
Rating
any antihistamine at the drug store should help, you might start with benadryl

fel
Rating
BENADRYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juanita2_2000
GO AND SEE A DOCTOR THIS WAY THE DOCTOR CAN GIVE YOU SOMETHING THAT WORKS FOR YOU

dances with unicorns
Several things can help. Many people have had very good results with Claritin; it's "non-drowsy" and works well as a rule. Other people do well with Benedryl (diphenhydramine HCL); it does cause drowsiness in many people, however, so start out with only a half-tablet and use the minimum that works if you choose this. In addition, using a decongestant like Sudafed (pseudoephedrine HCL) will help clear the stuffiness, and drinking a lot of water and other clear fluid will help thin the discharge so you won't feel quite so stuffy. There are also good over-the-counter remedies for itchy eyes that often go with nasal allergies.

If you are willing to take a prescription medication on a regular basis, I personally REALLY like Flonase; I use it each night at bedtime, and I rarely have any allergy symptoms at all. I used to get serious sinus infections every spring and fall, and Flonase has been a godsend! It is prescription-only, so you'll have to contact your doctor, but in my opinion, it's the best thing going. Good luck, and feel better !

poprocksandsocks
All natural orange juice is the best way to get rid of allergies, unless your allergies are REALLY bad, in that case, take flonaise.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy