Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

I've become allergic to fun, what should I do?

How do i not spoil my 9 month old?
in the last 3 weeks my baby has learned to, feed herself a bottle, sit herself up, crawl, pull up onto things, play pattycake, wave bye bye. Since sh gained this independence she has been a BRAT! she ...

My husband is allergic to certain antibiotics, can chloramphenicol eye drops cause a stomach upset?

If someone is allergic to cats and dogs does that mean theyre allergic to anything with fur?
i want a pet... but i dont know if ill be allergic to it....

Under cooked chicken, not feeling well help!!?
So moms decided to go to Dallas and Dad was stay at home mom for a day. Anyways he decides to cook some chicken breast and apparently cook is overstated because it wasn't cooked. Either the ...

Is there sulfur in Amoxicillin?

My ears itch all the time could i be cleaning them to much?
i live in a log cabin and i have sulfer water i dont know if this might be the problem but my ears itch all the time and when i itch them a watery subtance comes out not a lot but enough to get my ...

Help! 4 day headache!?
i am 3 1/2 months pregnant and i have had a wicked headache for 4 days, i know its allergies cause i can feel it in my nose too, feels like someone is sitting on my face, i have taken tylenol and it ...

Swollen eyelid??
i woke up this morning with a swollen eyelid. i have been doing a lot of research on it and i am pretty confidant that it is not a stye or a chalazia because there is no actual lump, its just swollen....

Do you use allergy injections?
Recently I was at the allergist and he suggested that I start allergy injections because my allergies were so bad. Right now though he has me on prescription medication and nose spray but says in ...

Which is the best over the counter medication for head conjestion?

Allergy Question.?
For the months February through March is when my allergies start up. During these months i start wheezing once and awhile and its hard to get rid of. Its the only time of the year that it happens. D...

How to cure cough'?

Food allergy or Stomach Flu?
Everytime I over eat with pizza, I get fatiqued and constipated. Yesterday I ate pizza, and my stomach started to feel funny. Then I went to the bathroom and it came out wattery a little and then ...

Allergie Reaction HELP ME!!!!!?
I am haveing a horrible reaction to something, I now have this awful very noticable wrinkel under left eye, and my neck and most parts of my face are red, and very itchy.

is there ...

Allergy problems for last 20 yrs?
i have this severe allergy every year for over 20 yrs, from pollen on the trees, i have tried every medication is available out there but still have this problem, nothing works for me, currently i am ...

Anyone else allergic to Tide deteregent?
So me and my bf tried Tide with Febreeze detergent and I started getting weird reddish brown bumps on my stomach and between my breasts. Within a week the rash was on my hips under my arms, my neck ...

Can I still buy sudafed with psudoedrine in it???
Can I stil buy it?? Is it behind to counter now or is it gone for good???

Sufafed PE doesn't work as well i ...

If I'm allergic to Sulpha drugs, can I safely take MSM?

My mother-in-law says she is allergic to sand. Has anyone ever heard of that?

Lynn T
What if you have diarrhea 30 minutes after eating and some of the food is not digested or comes out whole?

Patient Paws
Its possible to have diarrhea 30 minutes after eating, but it wont come out whole. [1, you chew it, and 2 It may not even be the same meal]. It takes a while for the food to reach the point where it can be placed into the colon for excretion by the body.

Most of the time the bodys reaction to something it identifies as a toxin is to get rid of it as fast as possible, be it vomiting or diarrhea.

I'd suggest going to the doctor and having tests run if this occurs alot, you may have a serious problem with your digestive system or it could be a food allergy that you're unaware of.

Caseyfer
This will not happen. It takes a very long time for food to digest (12-48 hours). If you have diarrhea 30 minutes after a meal, it will be food that you have eaten several hours before.

obuprincess
I agree with Sara. I have this when I eat corn because of a corn allergy.

Sara
casey- Just to let you know that you can have diarrhea 30 mins after a meal and it be that meal. I have a food allergy and If I eat the food I have diarrhea sometimes even as soon as 10 mins after eating that food. Don't give wrong information.

It can be a food allergy that is causing this. You could be lactose intolerant, or be allergic to gluten (which I am). Get it checked out by a doc!

midnightmoon62
My aunt has had her gull bladder removed and now occasionally has this issue but it only occurs with certain foods. I am unsure which foods, though.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy