Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Food allergies?
i think my 11 mo. old is allergic to milk. they wont do a allergy test until she's one. she has bad eczema and i have been trying to figure out what is causing it. i took all milk out of her ...

My son is allergic to the sun?
He's 3..he breaks out in hives. Is there anything I can apply to his skin so he can be outside?
Additional Details
it's only when he's out in the sun. I was told it was ...

Immune system?
How can I boost my immune system without taking tablets?
I prefer to do it with diet but Im not sure what foods that would entail. I seem to suffer colds very quickly when exposed....

I have a runny nose and ive?
had it for 8 days now any idea how to stop ...

Somebody could recommend me a treatment for a dermatitis? I need help!!!?

We have just found out our 19mth old baby is intolerant but not allergic to soya and dairy products.?
What should we start feeding him on to get him used to them and how often should we do it?...

Why do I keep getting sinus infections?
It seems like every 2 months I get a sinus infection and have to be on antibiotics. It's totally frustrating...make it stop!!!!...

I ate a few raw almonds, and my throat and ears started to itch and hurt....am I allergic?

Help? Is it an allergic reaction, or sickness? Emergency! Please answer?
A couple of days ago, my sister developed something in her throat that really irritates her. She has an itchy, sore throat and itchy ears. We read a few sites that said maybe pollens in tomatoes and ...

Is it safe to take 1 allergy tablet a day indefinitely?
Piriton or similar?...

I feel like my eyes are changing. please help me!
okay so i feel like the one eye is going a little crossed and that too much of the white part of my eye is showing under my iris. idk, it's like my eyeballs are turning up or something. it'...

What kind of dog would be good for someone whos is allergic to them?
i am allergic to dogs but i really want one! i know that there are kinds that don't activate my allergies. could you give me some examples PLEASE!!!
Additional Details
sorry, ...

Singulair?
Does anyone take singulair and if so did/do you have any side effects? Do you like the med and does it work for you? Thanks in advance for the answers!...

Disease, bite, reaction, allergic?
i went to sleep yesterday night, and when i woke up i had a realy bad pain in my thigh, i ignored it for a bit, but when i checked it i think ive been bitten, but its not like a normal bite, its ...

I have a constant Blocked Nose. Need Help?
I have used a 0.1% Otrivin nasal spray for decongestion. Progressively the need for the spray is increasing, or the cause of the blockage is getting more severe and I have to use the decongestent ...

Have you ever heard of an allergy to the sun?
I had an itchy condition and the dr. gave me an antihistamine. It was almost gone but then I sat in the sun for maybe half an hour and I started to itch like crazy all over.

I went back ...

Cure for Asthamatic(allergic) type of problem?
I work for 08Hrs in an airconditioned office. When i go to home after work and remain there for around an hour or so i start feeling my Lungs and breathing pipe are chocked and I am unable to breath. ...

Could I be allergic to sunflower seeds?
When I ate them, or anything containing them (like a granola bar) my mouth and throat would itch real bad. So I stopped eating them years ago. Is this a food allergy? I'm not sensitive to nuts ...

Why is it that everytime i eat chinese i feel nauseous almost right afterward?
and by nauseous i mean either dry heaving or throwing up. I've only had it a few times, but no other food has done that to ...

What r u allergic to?
I am allergic to all trees, all grasses, dust, mold, roaches, cats (severely), and dogs. What are you allergic to?...

tiffany a
What does it mean when you feel like your throat is closing up?
after you eat? this has happened to me twice already and i felt like i was gasping for air and couldn't get any.eventually i was breathing again but couldn't get over the shock.it's happened to me twice already. i was thinking maybe i was allergic to something but it couldn't have been anything i hadn't eaten before.

po_boy66
Rating
Typical allergic reaction symptoms. just because you weren't allergic to something before does mean your not now. Sometimes it takes a while before your sensitivity to something increases. poison ivy is an example. most people that get poison ivy are more sensitive to it the next time they come into contact with it.

obuprincess
Rating
It could be an allergy. Some food allergies actually get worse with each exposure, so you could actually have more severe symptoms with each exposure. (For example, I hate peanut butter and peanuts for 25 years before i started experiencing throat swelling and lip swelling and went to the doctor and found out I was allergic to peanuts.) It's definitely worth getting checked out. They now have a blood test they can do; all they do is take your blood like they would for any blood test and they test it for all kinds of foods. If it's not that, the doctor still might be able to give you an idea of what is going on. Good luck.

Rainbow Brite
u could have asthma or be having an allergic reaction. try taking something like benadryl. if it doesnt go away within an hour or so, go to a hospital.

silverwingsdc
Rating
get tested for food allergies.

coloradogirl
Rating
It sounds to me like you were having an allergic reaction to something. When your throat is swelling shut like that, it's an allergic reaction. It's possible that you could have had an allergic reaction to something you ate. I'm not a doctor, but that is just what it sounds like to me.

CYP450
Rating
It means your throat is closing up and you need to call 911 because you can die.
It's called anaphylaxis.
You are allergic to something in your food, and you need to get checked.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy