Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Is it common for people when there not allergic to something be allergic to something when there older?

Im sick, i have a headache, runny nose and my throat hurts, what can i take?
i have work at 3, i need to feel ...

Is it possible to be allergic to latex?
could you get sores down below if you were allergc to the latex from the condom..
Additional Details
if you were allergic to them? ...

Can you get asthma by kissing someone who has asthma?

Can someone really have an allergic reaction from a smell?
I don't mean like allergies, where your nasal passages get all stuffy, eyes water, the likes.

I knew a girl who claimed she was so allergic to peanuts, the very smell would ...

At nights sometiimes I suddenly get itches and rashes over my body. What causes this ?

My nose is runny i have no taste for last two weeks what can i do?

What's good way to clear the sinus and throat of mucas?
besides using an allergy medicine what is the best homeopathic way to treat excess mucas and congestion? I have tried a saline wash, does anyone have any home remedies that are good?...

Is full cream milk good to give my 2 year old son.people advise me saying not to give milk to him.please advis
he is a poor eater.but drinks 15 ounces of milk a day.people advise me saying its not good to give milk since its flemmy.i dont believe in it.but please ...

Whenever I eat raw carrots, my ears itch and it hurt to swallow. Am I allergic?

What are you allergic too?
For me: Turtle, and dust Mites.
Additional Details
And how long you had them?...

Can you be allergic to cheese?

Additional Details
no i'm not ...

Do animals suffer from allergies or is it just a human 'thing'?

Does milk really give you allergies?

My hayfever is just unbearable, what do I do?
I have suffered the worst this year since 1999 and I can hardly sleep at nights. I am doing my A levels and it is a nightmare! I have tried EVERYTHING! I take piriton, zirtek, anti-hayfever tablets, ...

Can I be allergic to a certain soap?
Well I wash my face alot and when I do I soap up the rag and scrub my face,well it has been like 3 hourse since then and my face burns in certain areas.Maybe it is because I scrubed so hard....

I am allergic to dairy!! Help?
So i am eating pizza a lot and later i hav eto go take a Diareahh and thats annoying......so what would happen if you won't follow your allergies??...

How do you get the boogers out your nose?
I use tissue paper but it wont work. ugh... its so annoying. I also sometimes pick my nose, which I hate doing. my nostrils are to small for my pinkly....

Are food intolerances and allegies psychosomatic?
I read an article in the health section of the Daily Mail (possibly not entirely trustworthy) that claimed that some allergies and intolerances eg. lactose can be 'in the mind'. Members of ...

Is it possible to be allergic to water?

kristihuggins@att.ne...
What's the best way to unclog your ears?
i have missed 3 days of school and i cant hear anything i need a non painful solution

codessuck
Debrox, which you can buy "over the counter" in any store softens up the wax, but what I have found works the best is a drop of mineral oil or baby oil which will dissolve the wax and the wax will drain out on its own over the next day. Needless to say, keep the ear that you are putting the solution into facing up long enough for the solution to get far enough into your ear that it comes into contact with the wax.
Do NOT put any objects in your ear to "dig" the wax out (especially q tips) as they may push the wax further in, or in the worst case scenario, puncture your eardrum.
If the mineral oil doesn't work, see your primary doc or an ENT if you feel so inclined...If you see them first without trying the Debrox or mineral oil, they will tell you to do that first and if it doesn't work to come back and they will "lavage" the wax out with water. If you have fevers/ chills, dizziness or ringing in your ears see a doctor sooner, so they can have a look inside, something besides just wax may be the culprit.

Dr.John L
Use a cotton swab dipped un a little baby oil. Best of all though is to see an ENT speialist

kenbgray
Rating
Hold your nose and cover your mouth and blow as hard as you can, if your ears don't pop it sounds like you mightv have wax build up. I would go to the E.R. at your local hospital and have them look at it. Don't just do nothing.

oracle
liquid paraffin can do

Ronald M
Don't listen to these people... the options given can damage your hearing permanently if not prescribed for your condition or performed improperly.

To unclog your ears, first try the Valsalva maneuver. Breathe in through your mouth and pinch your nose lightly such that you can barely breathe through it. Then, exhale gently and if they aren't too badly clogged your ears will pop. Another option is to fill your mouth with air and gently push it upwards towards your nose... you should feel a rising pressure and the sensation in your ears which should pop.

Other options include taking medicine. Something like Claritin D or Sudafed should, over the course of the day, loosen up the mucus or whatever is clogging your ears. It is also helpful to take long steamy showers where you breathe the steam in through your nose and exhale through your mouth. Also, try drinking more water. The more you drink the more whatever is clogging your ears will become diluted - making it easier for it to drain.

Other than that, see a doctor or an ENT. They may prescribe something stronger like Nasonex. Never put anything into your ear, especially liquids and burning objects, without the advice of your doctor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy