Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

In which store can I get the Homeopathy medicines in US?
Can I get Homeopathy medicines in Walgreen,if not then where I can find?Thanks in advance.....

Can my hives be related to Allergies?
I have been breaking out in hives for the past few months. I have been to the doctor and we cant figure out what may be causing it or if I am allergic to something. I just heard something about it ...

Itchy ears!!! Help!?
My ears itch all the time and it drives me crazy!!...lol No they are not dirty I always clean them :)~....Maybe I just clean them a little to much. But they itch sooooooo bad. Does anyone know of ...

Recently moved from NC to TX...never had nasal allergies before, but now I'm miserable! What's up with that?
I moved from North Carolina to South Texas last December. Before the move, I never suffered from any allergies of ANY kind. But now, am beseiged with nasal allergy symptoms. It seems that there...

Pet allergys?
what is dander on a dog because my sister was told that is what she might be allergic to-when her dog shakes itself .even if its coats dry she gets a terrible cough
Additional Details
T...

What liquid solution is completely safe to humans that will kill mold?
Yes, you know, the kind that grows in your house, expelling spores that go into your eyes, nose, and ears. What will kill these molds, that will not potentially harm humans in any way?...

My eyes are bothing me.. is it allergies or pink eye?
I have had this cold/allergy thing for about a week.. i do have bad allergies and my eyes so tend to get red. However at work on friday someone asked if I had pink eye. I have never had it before so ...

What is lactose intollerance? how do i know if i am lactose intollerent?

What are goose bumps?

I am severely allergic to Vitamin C in all it's forms since infancy what can I do ?
My allergies keep getting worse. Early on the doctor told me I might grow out of it but instead I keep getting more severe reactions everytime I try something with Vitamin C. Now I can't even ...

Allergic Reaction?
Yesterday I ate a different brand of tortillas and right afterward I developed a very itchy rash on different parts of my body. However, I didn't know it was tortillas that caused it because it&#...

I need a home remedy for an adult fever asap please!?
My sister has a fever. She's all ready taking benadryl for her allergies, but we'd prefer a home remedy for her fever, she's already taking a cold shower to bring it down. Whatelse can ...

What can chinese food and KFC have in common?
Over the last couple of months, I have had Chinese takeaway (satay) and KFC.

Initially I had a slight reaction to the chinese food, despite having eaten it many times before.

T...

Is this considered a severe allergic reaction? What should I do about it?
I went to someone's house for dinner and within minutes after eating my ears began to get itchy and then my whole body was covered in huge hives that lasted for two days. I still don't ...

Does your child attend a "NO Peanut" school??
So my kids have attened the same school for 5 years now, and yesterday they bring home a letter saying please dont send your kids to school with peanut butter sandwiches or ANY nut products! A...

Is there a way to cure my allergies to cats or maybe a shot?
i hate living with my cats. its horrible,
is there a shot i can take to stop sneezing.
i have to live with them because of my S ...

Help I'm dying!?
Allergies are taking over my life this spring. What do I do? I have no life! I've tried pills, shots, sprays, masks, filters, avoidance of all plants (only thing that works even a little and it&...

Is prednisolone is a good drug for an allergic 3 years boy?

Should I get tested for a food allergy?
Recently I had a dish with chicken, shrimp, crawfish tails, white wine sauce and cheese. I started itching 2 hrs later and by the morning I had a rash all over. Now I've had this same meal many ...

What are you allergic to and how does it affect your life?

It's Me
Sudden allergy to wedding ring?
I've noticed lately that I occasionally develop a rash under my wedding ring. The strange part is, it's only on half my finger, not all the way around (it's only on the side closest to my pinky). It starts getting itchy and small blisters form, so I'll take it off for a few days until it clears. A few weeks go by, and it will happen again.

It's not soap/lotion/anything getting trapped under there and not rinsed. I take off my ring when I wash my hands and when I use lotion. I've always just used neosporin and covered it with a band-aid when this happens.

Any idea what could be causing this, and why it's only on one side of my finger and not all the way around?
Additional Details
Forgot to mention, my ring is platinum.

purpledeucegirl06
You secretly don't want to be married and this is your body reacting to the stress of it.

TAN J
Cause you didn't wash your fingers,due to sweat and oily skin. Try skin lotion PH 5.5 or see a doctor.

Dorothy R
Rating
The person who said you have started having a nickel allergy may be right. You can test the theory by putting a clear nail polish over the metal on the inside of the ring and see if the reaction goes away. Another thing that sometimes happens is that you get a little fungal infection because of the moistness being held against your finger. Even if you take your ring off to wash your hands and put on lotion, when your hands sweat, there may be moisture that creates prime conditions for fungus (like athelete's foot). You might find that anti-fungals will do the job. Good luck on figuring out what is going on.

kitty
Rating
THIS IS A VERY INTERESTING QUESTION I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF BREAKING OUT WITH PLATINUM ARE YOU SURE IT'S REALLY PLATINUM THE FIRST THING I WOULD DO IS TAKE THE RING BACK TO THE STORE AND FIND OUT IF IT'S PLATINUM THEN IF IT IS I WOULD GO TO THE DR PLATINUM IS PURE YOU DON'T BREAK OUT NO NICKEL IN IT AT ALL I HAVE BEEN IN THE BUSINESS LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT SOMETHING DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT CHECK IT OUT PLATINUM IS HEAVY MAYBE IT'S WHITE GOLD AND THAT'S WHY YOUR BREAKING OUT I'M NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE HOW DO YOU CLEAN YOU RING? OR MAYBE YOU DIDN'T GET ALL OF THE SOAP OFF YOUR FINGERS BEFORE YOU PUT THE RING ON CHECK OUT THE OPTIONS I JUST HAD A THOUGH TO MUCH ACID IN YOUR SYSTEM TRY CHANGING YOUR DIET AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS CUT BACK ON THE ACID PRODUCTS OR MAYBE IT'S JUST NERVES

Lady Aqua Moon
Rating
Okay I know your ring is platinum however it could be platinum plated over nickel. Now my wedding ring was yellow gold which was plated over nickel. Apparently I am allergic to nickel because I got the same reactions to my ring as you are having now.

You need to get a pure platinum ring or change to gold.

thisiswhatithink
ok does platimnum contain nickle? if so then this does sound resonable -

the reason it probally happens on that one side could be because of the way we hold and rest are hands - your pinky may rub your finger on that side more than your middle finger rubs your ring finger -

i am alergic to the amount of nickle they put in 18kt - it will turn me green and make me itch -

good luck

Sparkles
You are allergic to the alloy that was mixed with the gold to make your ring. Probably nickel as this is very common. I couldn't wear mine anymore after the birth of my 1st daughter because of the same problem.

My finger only broke out in the same are as yours does. It did not break out all the way around, and it had blisters. I had to go to wearing 18k yellow gold.

Even though your ring is platnium, it is mixed with 5% of another alloy, or possibly more. Platnium is very soft and has to have another alloy to make it durable to wear.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy