Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

What are you allergic too?
I am allergic to something in tanning oil...anyone know what it might be? And is it possible to be allergic to curry, or something in it..iLOVE curry, but it gives me REALLY bad stomach cramps...also ...

Do humidifiers work?
i have an allergy to dust and mildew i suffer from a blocked up nose and itchy eyes most mornings would a dehumidifier in my room help to stop ...

The question's personal...?
ok so i have these little red bumps in between my lips of my vigina and they arent std's or anything i think they are from my laundry soap because I went from using high dollar "no dye no ...

How long are people allergic to something?
Better put it: How long til an allergy wears off?...

Anyone here have allergies? What meds. do u take?

How can i cure my allergy with my pet cat?
I have Persian for past 6 years. In the 1st 3 years i was ok with it...but recently i have become allergic. My eyes swell up and become and itchy and i get bad sneezing and sinus attacks. Please ...

I get itchiy after bath for about 15 minutes then its back to normal. any suggestions to get rid of it.?

Gross taste in back of throat and smell in back of nose?
i know its my sinuses, but what can be done? Its particularly bad when i bend my head over, but its not constant. Ive been to the drs heaps and they keep saying its sinus infection and give me ...

How can you cure Sinusitis?
I always have a cold and i need help! The doctor only refers me to nasal sprays....

There is an insect bite on my hand and it swelled up my whole fist. what should i use to reduce the swelling?

How do u get rid of a stuffy nose?

Allergic reaction ( homework help plz help)?
my cuzin is doing some homework and she need some help her question is what allergic reaction can you get when you massage someone arms and hands with massage ...

I am allergic to cats - will I be allergic to rabbits?
I have an allergy to cats, but I am thinking of getting a "House Rabbit". Will I be allergic to this as well?...

Do rabbits suffer from mixamutoses?

Terribly itchy eyes, unlimited sneezing, can you suggest?
I was wondering its allergy due to pollens in this season, but I am home most of the times and even the doors and windows have a net lining, limiting even dust from coming in. Yes, I do have a peace ...

Can anyone tell me if yogurt causes constipation?
I suffer with slow transit constipation and have lived on laxatives for 18 years. I have just taken a liken to yohurt and have been eating 2 a day, now my constipation is so bad that even the ...

My daughter keep having a white substance on her tonsils. Doctors can make out what it is. Does anyone know?
The substance appears on and off every 2 or 3 weeks. It is not an infection but it could be an alergy....

My Boss woke up with a swollen Face what would she do next?
She woke up saw her face very swollen and she already took some benadryl but i am worry for her because she is working right now, what would she do or what thing could make a swollen face ....

What are some causes of extreme itchness in toddlers.?

I have no pets and the house i have been living in for 7 months seems to suddenly have fleas. Is this possible
no opinions please. Just informed and educated answers please. Thank you.
Additional Details
i live in london- wish i lived in california- unfortunately not- i think they're in my ...

randbj
My whole body starts itching when I go to bed. What should I do?
Hi parts of my body including my head starts itching when I go to bed to sleep.

Joey Rocks
Scratch.

suthegem
Maybe try different detergent /and or sheets. Maybe you need "allergy friendly" bedding.

SAAli
maybe u need a oil massg b4 when u go to bed by a nice young lady

iwant2die
Rating
i agree with joye. scratch.
dont feel shy.

MindFul
You might have developed very dry skin for any number of reasons. ( no humidifier, low grade fever due to cold,dry heating in house, etc..) Try taking a shower and apply a moisterizer while wet, I used GlysoMed. This has helped me after I got the flu with a mild fever. Good Luck with it.

venus91911
Rating
have your gf pee on it...that relieves all kinds of itches

ACE-MAN
put lotion on
wash bed sheets
don't take hot showers
don't use harsh soaps.

BLACTACULAR
Wash your sheets. If you have already done this you may need to switch detergent. You may also need to hire professionals to come in and clean your bed. You may be experiencing bed bugs. After that if you still itch when headed to bed you may be experiencing something psychological during bed time that may make you have the feeling of your skin crawling in which case you may want to see your doctor for advice.

txhypnotist
Rating
You may be alergic to the laundry detergent, it sounds like that. Change that first, take a bath before bed time. exterminate the house, may be bed bugs or mites, which are heavy this time of year, depending where you live.

nadonora
Rating
I agree with both Em La Gem & Brisbane Roo, after seeing this programe on the travel channel, about bed bugs on mattresses in big hotels, it freeked me out, so i started airing the mattress more often and exposing in to sunlight, you chould check that out.

lovebug6912
My advice is to take a tsp of benadryl about an hour before you go to bed. It will notonly help you sleep, but it is an antihistamine, so it will stop the itching. Good luck

Nikola
No one can answer without more detail and analysis, your medical history, your phisic, anti-biotics used for long period, and many more details to know your problem. i suggest you go to your doctor, and acquire some professional help. some allergies cause death so take care.

efel
Rating
wash your ****

Em la Gem
Could also be dust mites.
Strip the bedding off your bed. Try to let your mattress and pillows sit in the sun for a few hours, and it will kill off the mites.
Keep your room well ventilated and airy.
If all else fails, try buying cotton sheets instead of polyester imports.

Karl
Rating
Get checked for Bed Bugs!!

if you don't know much about them, Google it.

You may need to get rid of your mattress.

EmilyRose
Buy new sheets. You could be alergic to whatever your bedding is made of.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy