Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Is stuffed nose,aching ears, headache,and sore throat signs of ear or sinus infection?

Additional Details
for the past couple of days i been having a stuffy nose, headaches,sore throat and my head hurts really bad when i blow my nose and also pressure and my jaws kinda ...

When your out with your hunny and your nose is kinda runny and your hunny thinks it's funny but it's snot.
so what do I do if my hunny laughs at my snot all the time... like isn't kinda rude? you tell me?...

Will drinking milk with fruits cause voimit?
mean peaches / apples etc....

Is It Possible To Develop a Food Allergy Later On In Life?
Like at the age of 18?
Additional Details
And is one of the allergies Itcy, Sore, Scratchy irritated eyes?...

Allergic to water?
can people be allergic to water?...

Is there such a thing as being allergic to wine??

Allergies,Migraines,Or what?
I have been having horrible headaches 'behind' my left eye. I have also basically stopped sleeping at night. My tooth has been killing me (Im 17 and my wisdom tooth is growing in though) ...

If someone is allergic to bee's, then are they allergic to honey too?

If a person is allergic to milk, will he be allergic to raw milk which is got directly from cow.?
Raw milk means, the milk which is not got from the kroger or publix and which is not pasturized....

Allergy????
what allergy do you have and is it very bad? i'm allergic to ance cream and wash....

Someone help me with a weird allergy?
It's bumps that appear on my skin in little red bumps... I get it almost everyday and it's extremely annoying & ichy. I get it almost everywhere on my body... so im not sure what it all ...

How many of you have developed allergies as you've gotten older?
But never had them when you were younger?
Could be any type of allergy....

Allergic to coke?
Hi!
I know that sounds stupid, havn't had a problem before; however recently (over the past few weeks) almost instantly after drinking coke my throat becomes very sore. It's not like ...

Do I have to go to the doctor to get allergy shots or does he give me a prescripsion?

Wife is allergic to soy,milk,eggs, yeast,corn,fish and potatos. What can she eat, can any one help out.?

What can I do about my Allergies?
My seasonal allergies have worsened severly this year. The bottom lid of my right eye is swollen, red, and tender. I take Claritin and am thinking of increasing my dosage. Is there anything else ...

Allergy medicene?
I have crazy allergies in the morning and afternoon- I sneeze like crazy and my nose is runny most of the time. Which kind of allergy medicene works best? Claratin?...

I am constantly clearing my throat?
Its not allergies. Its not phlem.. or w/e. but its driving me INSANE.. and its bothering the people around me. i have to do it about every.. 10 to 30 seconds. It just recently started.. about a month ...

Is conjunctive contagious?

Help, what do I put on itchy dry lips?
I got my lips and eyebrows waxed last week AND started using some new skin care products in a line I already use. I got a rash around my lips after the waxing with small red bumps/also a little ...

silvermuse2003
My nose won't stop running. Help?
Before I go to the doctor, I thought I'd ask on here first-

For the last 3 years, my nose has been running constantly. I am never far from a box of tissues, I always have tissues stuffed in coat pockets; jean pockets; drawers; glove box; everywhere! If I go out anywhere, regardless if it's warm or cold, my nose runs and I freak out if I don't have tissues handy. I can't sit down to watch TV without a tissue at the ready. It has become so much part of my life now, that everyone jokes about it.
I have looked it up in medical books but it doesn't really tell me what is wrong? I know it could be allergies (I have got many pets and have had animals since I was a kid but it is only in the last few years that this has started happening) but I am very close to going to the docs to have it sorted cuz it is driving me up the wall.
Any help would be really great?

sara dy
Rating
Rhinitis probably, see your doctor for advise.

MOMMA
YOU NEED TO GO TO AN ALLERGY DOCTOR TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO.
I ALSO SUFFERED FROM A RUNNY NOSE FOR AT LEAST 10YRS. I MADE AN APPOINTMENT AND THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBED SOME MEDICATIONS AND INFORMED ME OF WHAT I WAS ALLERGIC TO ACCORDING TO MY RESULTS FROM AN ALLERGY TEST. MY RUNNY NOSE IS NO LONGER AN EVERDAY PROBLEM ANYMORE.

Just Tink
Yeah! like major allergies, Dude. And you've put up with this for 3 yr. Go to Doc do not stop go

W Davey25
Rating
I used to suffer the same affliction, its not pleasent, your right about allergies, it could be dust, dust mites, etc, the thing that cured me was to get my sinuses done, I know that wasn`t pleasent either but it worked, see the doctor asap, dont suffer any longer

amrhappy1
Rating
As long as your fit enough to run after it, your all right!!!.

Misbiatch
Rating
Try taking some over the counter claritin for a few days, if problem isnt resolved, see your doctor. You may need something stronger like allegra or zyrtec. Possibly a steroid nose spray. Could just be allergic to your pets, but medication should help alleviate your symptoms.

DolceVita
Ok, this is not intended to alarm you but when you said you'd had the problem for 3 years i thought i should mention this.

I once watched an episode of that hospital programme they used to show on BBC1 in the mornings (Nadia Sawalha used to present it). ANyway there was a woman on there with the same problem - persistent runny nose. She couldnt figure out what was causing it. Turned out she had brain fluid leaking from her head through her nose!!
She had an operation and problem was sorted.

Its not necessatil what you have of course, maybe you just have allergies, but its a possibility.

Doctors should shed some light - hope docs visit goes well.

laura g
It sounds like you have hayfever. It can be caused by pollen in the air, dog hairs, dust or anything like that.

I suffer from the same thing, although it has gotten better over the years. They say you grow out of it, i'm still waiting!!

You can get sprays that will help you of even tablets. You should go to your doctor and see what the best thing is for you.

There are good tablets out called Piriton, you can only take one a day, but take them at night cos they can make you drowsy. But talk to your doctor, it would be worth it.

ivy
shove some kleenex up in those holes and go to a doctor

poppy_in_july
Rating
People with sinus problems (including me!) have had great success with a Neti Pot. It involves pouring salinated water through the nostrils, effectively 'washing' the nasal cavities.
It sounds odd, and I'm usually the first person to pooh-pooh alternative treatments, but it genuinely did make an improvement for me - wouldn't be without my Neti now!
I ordered mine online (it was relatively inexpensive), and you can find more details on the practice here; http://www.jalanetipot.com/
Of course, I recommend visiting your doctor first to clarify exactly what the problem is.
Good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy