Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Are you or do you know anybody who is allergic to orange juice? If so, what are the symptoms?

What will makes this "off balance" sinus allergy feeling go away? I have seasonal allergies and rhinitis.
I've tried Nasal sprays and allergy pills and none of them seem to work! HELP!...

What happens when people have allergies to alcoholic drinks? Have you ever seen a complete personality change
I have seen someone I've known for years get drunk and act completely different. They acted like a total different personality. I've never seen that but one time. I mean their speech ...

If 3 employess persistent allergy problems at work is this the responsibility of the employer to inspect vents

What can I do about an eating problem?
I havent been able to eat anything in the last couple days and when i try to eat it just comes back up or when I look at food it just makes me sick to my stomach....

How can you make your sneeze come out??
it's annoying when my sneeze doesn't want to come out...i keep getting teary eyed from it......

Sick with swollen uvula?
I have been sick for 3 days now. Mostly a sore throat with very little sinus problems. My throat has felt extremly dry. Very red and now my uvula is swollen. I dont have medical insurance. Is this ...

What could it be?
I don't have a cold I know for sure, but my nose gets stuffed up sometimes and on some days it's stuffy the whole time and I need to blow my nose all the time! I don't have allergies, ...

Can codeine cause a headache?
I am on cough syrup with codeine for bronchitis, I also have a sinus infection. It seems like whenever I take it I get a headache. Is this a normal side effect or is it maybe just because I have such ...

Taking Allegra-D 12 hr pills. They won't dissolve in my system & are passing through whole. Any suggestions?
These are 12 hour, extended release pills and I've heard you must not crush or break them up. So, what can I do to make them dissolve inside of me?...

Alcohol allergy anyone got it?

I'm scared of eating. can anyone help me?
i've got an allergic reaction to certain kind of food that gives me an awful itch all over my body. still, i have no idea what i'm allergic too. i'm scared of eating now as i can'...

I'm trying to find panties for my 3 yo daughter who is allergic to the elastic in regular panties. No luck yet
I've tried searching for latex free children's clothig as well as allergy information and can find no links to special underwear for allergies. Someone please help!...

Can antihistamines trigger hives?
In the last year I have had a problem with hives. I have gone to the allergist and he put me on several antihistamines. They took care of the hives when I was on them but if I missed a dose they ...

What do I do if I go into anaphylaxis at school?
My peanut/tree nut allergy is life-threatening, and I'm afraid I wouldn't know what to do if I ever go into anaphylaxis at school. My teachers are aware of it, but I haven't had a ...

Remedeys for my allergies to dogs?
I am allergic to dogs and cats, when I get around them I get itchy and my eyes turn bloodshot. I also build up lots of jell-o like mucus in my lungs that I gradualy cough up in about two weeks. I'...

Allergies can they just come up suddenly for the first time ever?
nothing new has changed just the seasons my eyes have been burning off and on. not so much itchey not really to dry but somewhat and some times they just burn...
i never had this problem before ...

I always wake up in the morning sneezing like mad and i have ulcers in my mouth what is causing thid ?

I get a black spot in my eye, blocking my view, it lasts about 2mins?
what can be the cause?...

Metal Allergy?
I have a nice pendant I got for confirmation, However whenever I wear it I break out in a rash on my neck and chest. I dont know whats up. The necklace and pendant is stainless steel. If there is a ...

Leepal
My nose is all stopped up, and I can't breath?
Help!

Tequila
Sit in a steam room for a while. Inhalers too will help. Make your own steam and add ecullyptus oil a few drops and inhale by covering your head with a towel and bending over the steam that comes out of boiled water in a pan.

William P
Get some Mucinex-D as long as you dont have any high blood pressure. The pseudoephedrine should clear out your sinuses and the guaifensin will clear all the mucus out of your chest should there be some. Have a few cups of water with it, it helps the chest congestion ALOT more and kind of acts like a vacuum to your sinuses.

angelstarszzzz
Rating
me 2...sorry i am feeling the same...steam your face ...gargle with hot salt water and get breathe easy strips they help with colds! hope you feel better!

coachotis
Rating
Drink some cold cinnamon schnapps

phil
Stick a water hose up your nose.Turn the tap on. And then watch all the snot disappear.

Doctor D
Rating
depends on how old you are.. if you are over the age of 16 then the best thing for you to use is AFRIN nasal spray. it is over the counter drug and it is use in your nose. This will take the pain away because it is so hard to breath at night and you probably cannot fall asleep. beside Afrin nasal spray you should take claritin-d 24 hour one tablet daily. you cannot take claritin-D 24 hours if you have high blood pressure or if you have other medical conditions then you have to call your doctor. i hope this was helpful to you.. one more very important thing DO NOT USE AFRIN FOR MORE THAN 3 DAYS. USE THE SPRAY TWICE A DAY. email me if you have any more questions amna17@msn.com

§hizz.
**getting out plunger and snake** Ok, come here. This will only hurt for a second...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy