Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Severe peanut allergy?
How would you react if your extended family, who knows all the details of your young son's deadly peanut allergy invited your family to dinner? Not only that, but was cooking turkey fried in ...

Has anyone ever had there toddler be allergic to?
washing detergent???i recently swiched to gain joyful expressions and now my daughter has a rash all over!!!if ur child did what did it look like??...

Is my house making me ill?
We bought a house 2 months ago and about a month ago i started to feel sick all teh time. First of all I thought it was just an allergy to housedust etc. I sneezed and had the burning sinusses but ...

Which is the best treatment for allergic rhinitis?
I have a continuous nazal problem where its either running like a tap or comlpetely blocked. I occasionally have some sense of smell. The doctor informs me its allergic rhinitis some i am trying to ...

What are a few quick allergy remedies?
I get bad allergies during the spring and sometimes even in the summer. I take Alevert which is an allergy pill similar to Claritin (which I used to take until I switched about a year ago) everyday ...

Is there such thing as purple eyes?

What can people all be allergic to?

I need to know if anyone out there has a cure for sinus headaches that wouldn't be found on the net.?
I am very allergic to molds and every time I have to go look for houses to buy for my business, I get sick. I have used a respirator and I have used every method on the net to cure the headaches I ...

My eyes are red when i am in the compiuter or tv or reading?

Hay fever, which is the best one on the market ?
taking clarintin but it has no effect
hay fever is getting worse almost feels like a chest infection is developing now

Can cows milk cause sinus problems?

Additional Details
l suffer with a lot of sinus pain. I'm allergic to cats (l've had to re home mine recently), pollen, dustmites. All be confimed by allergy test. l've ...

My friend accidently sprayed mace on herself?
how do we treat it?...

Why am I so sick in the mornings...gagging and wanting to vomit.???
BTW: I am a man! I do not have virus or sickness at least not since 3mo ago when I had a cough that lingered about 2mo. I am sick mostly for 3 hrs in morning gagging with mucus in nose and throat! S...

If you have peanut allergies are you allergic to walnuts too?

My daughter would like to eat seafood(crab, shrimp, crawfish), but, she can't. She's allergic to it.?
What can she take to help her be able to eat seafood...She's also pregnant!...

How can scratchin' make it worse?!?
why doctors tell us not to scrach when we have rash, or eczema, or it gets itchy, how does that make it worse, thought it makes us feel better?!...

When I go to bed I cant breathe through my nose and sometimes in the day.?
I dont know if its heyfever or a very odd cold,It doesnt really feel like either, a cold or heyfever, as I`am not sneezing, dont feel bogged down, and my nose isnt running. Someone told me some ...

Does anyone else have a food allergy?
I'm curious to see who else out there has this overlooked HORRIBLE problem....

What is the best hay fever solution?
I am suffering with hay fever like many of you out there. I want to know what is the best product on the market or if you have any "Grandma's recipes" that you swear by

T...

Pink eye???
Can you get pink eye more than once? How can you get it other than being qround someone who has it? In the morning, when you wake up, and its sealed shut, how long does it take until it opens or how ...

Baby
My eyes are swollen and red from grass and hay allergies, what can I do to make them stop?
My eyes are itchy,swollen ang red. I took benadryl about 2 1/2 hours ago, and it's only gotten worse...

lewis k
Dont go near neither of them.

aisforahmazingx3
You can also use drops such as Opcon-A.
It probably won't help now (you'll have to go out to the store). Rinse them out, take a shower, and then use an ice pack to reduce swelling. Ice packs also help so that you can't rub your eyes.

Fantagegal
Rating
my brother's eyes get red from pollen too. my mom puts in these really good eyedrops that help a lot. it is called visine. it comes in a small bottle. hope this helps!

Rainey Bee!
All you have to do is wet a towel and dab it around your eyes.
Get well soon!

Good luck!

Tim R
Rating
Shut the windows.

superman71
Rating
if you have already taken benadryl, then get some opcon-a or naphcon-a drops they are an antihistimine eye drop. i use them for severe allergies in addition to allegra and flonase they work fast and really give good relief. feel better soon!!!

Hooch A
I know that when I smoke grass,my eyes get red and I get hungry.

'Old & Cudley'
Rating
Go to the pharmacy and get Zyrtec over the counter for relief of outdoor allergies. Use cold moist towels on the eyes to relief the redness.

Featherz lol
eye drops..lol feel better

Jaded
Rating
Don't rub/itch them, alternate cold and warm compresses on them to relieve the itching.

Hmm..yes
This may sound odd [and/or painful] but It's what I do when my eyes get swollen. Take a cotton swab and run it under cold water, the CAREFULLY pull out your lid with one hand and then wipe the inside [between your eyeball and eyelid] with the cotton swab. It should eleve the pain, and reduce swelling

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy