Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Symptoms of anaemia?

If someone is having?
an allergic reaction to a chemical. What can be done. What kind of doctor do you go see? T...

Bread is made by what scientifically named organism and what are it's symptoms?

Can people be allergic to potatoes?
just ...

Is bronchitis permanent?

Whats a home remedy for killing fleas in your home?

Cat allergies?
I'm allergic to cats & thanks to my wife we own one. Usually every few days the allergy attacks different parts of me (one day - red eyes, next time difficulty breathing, then areas of itchy ...

What does the Allergy Shot help with?
What kind of allergies does it fix?...

My 15 years old son gets severe allergic reaction when he mows lawn also allergic to cats. He sneezes a lot?
Whenever he mows lawn or touches a cat he expereinces allergic attack. He frequently sneezes, I gets red eyes and constantly blows his nose. Some times he has to skip school. He looks sick with the ...

Why is there so many food allergies these days?
why is there so many food allergies these days?
when I was growing up, peanuts were never thought of allergic reactions.

Is it the pollution in the air?
Indoor lighting?

Dry air killing me?
Now that my furnace is on I am having so much trouble with a dry nose. All scabby inside and nose bleeds. I have a humidifier and it's not helping me. Tried vasoline and over the counter ...

I have a scratchy throat and need a miracle FAST! Any help?
I have a scratchy throat, and alot of sinus drainage in my throat. I do have allergies. But, I have to sing tonight, Friday, and twice on Sunday. Does anybody know of any miracle cure, that I might ...

Is it possible to sneeze completely in the water?

I have allergies and acid reflux and sometimes my throat sweels and i have trouble swallowing?
I'm not able to tell if it's an alergy or acid reflux. i do take medicine for both what is causing this? It can get very scary when i can't swallow sometimes. Thanks!...

Why do I suddenly have allergies ? Never had them before now I'm suffering.?

I have 5yrs old son, i so worry why his eyes always itchy,reddish,the tears smells like white egg?

Whats the best thing to take for allergies?
I constantly have to blow my nose and there's so much snot i want to know know te best thing to take to slow it down a lil bit....

Alcohol Allergy?
Let me give you a little bit of background first. I have been sick on and off for the past month or so, bad sore throat followed by coughing that wouldn't stop, followed by stuffy head, etc. (...

My ear's clogged up and it's really annoying. Can I squirt affrin in it to clear it up or would that be bad?

Doc said the dark circles under my eyes indicate my sinus infections are from something inhaled? Does anyone?
Do any of you know what it could be or have you been told this or even heard of this....

VENKATARAMAN K
My eyes are red,and irritative. Is it affected dust particles?
I am working one factory purely releasing dust particles! Is it
affected my eyes?Please explain.My eyes are always red.I could not sleep freely in night.I am getting pain in my eyes.Can you give your suggestion?

mr saint
comeon man,, visit a doctor,, hurry up,, stop waisting time,,,
u eyes are very precious,,, dnt take a chance with them ,,,
pls,, hury up ???......

helianthus710
Rating
yup mayb...i'm also allergic to dust,even when i was sweeping my house...my eyes even swell n get watery sometimes...u should consult a doctor...n get a goggle to prevent the dust entering ur eyes...my doctor said,to reduce my allergy traditionally,i should avoid cold water...

franslaimbock
Rating
please use a patch drenched in goatsmilk or cows milk to put on your eyes to comfort them
and at the job wear ski-gogles

joyce b
well it could be any thing u might have pink eye or it could be allergias or dust etc. u should go to the doctors immeditaly though because pain in ur eye is not good u no there is such thing as eye tumors and eye cancer HURRY STOP WASTING TIME GO TO THE DOCTORS NOW

drishti
U may have heard about occupational diseases.These r those diseases which r related to a particular occupation or work u r dealing with.Dust is primarially allergic in nature which may cause irritation to eyes, skin, nose etc.U should take help of a doctor and cure it in time before the problem becomes fatal.
Moreover u should complain the authorities or the safety team about the trouble u r facing.If it is due to ur occupation then they should provide personel protective equipments[PPE].

ganesh n
go and see an eye doctor immediately,i think in futuer ur eye may be badly affected this dust particles,so go.

Iggy
Irritation is caused mainly by dust particles. Safety glasses are necessary as per safety norms.
Wash your eyes thoroughly after work and soothe them with cucumber. If irritation persists , see a doctor immediately and use prescribed eyedrops.

Tigger
Yes, it probably is effecting your eyes. Does your workplace have safety goggles? If not, they should.

All those little particles are getting into your eyes and scratching them, so you would be having trouble even if you aren't allergic.

Good luck!

kay_flood
get goggles to protect your eyes so no dust can get into them.
Use sterile eye drops to wash the dust out every few hours.
See an eye doctor.

singhvandana8
Rating
It is allergic and consult your ophthalmologist right now.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy