Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Is There A Laundry Detergent That Cleans And Won't Bother My Skin?
I am having terrible skins problems from laundry detergent. All my clothes are washed in a front loader and I have tried just about every brand you can think of. I have tried natural detergents ...

My nose keeps on bleeding and i don't know why can u help me?
I've been having nose bleeds and it won't stop. I'm a little bit sick but not picking my nose or any thing like that. I Haven't been going out all week and whenever i sneeze blood ...

Please help, i get hives alot and i dont know what to do anymore!?
I GET HIVES ALL OVER MY FACE AND HEAD AND SOME ON MY HANDS, I GO TO THE ER ALOT BECAUSE THEY GET REALLY SWOLEN AND THEY HURT. I TAKE BENEDRYL BUT IT DOESNT ALWAYS HELP, I HAVE THEM RIGHT NOW BUT I DON...

Can joint pains be a sign of stress?
feeling a crawling sensation on the ...

I accidentally ate 5 slices of turkey with some white patches of mold on them. Is this going to harm me? ?
i didn't realize i was eating it because i just rinsed my mouth with mouth wash and couldn't taste the weirdness. I just started drinking a lot of water. is there anything i could can do to ...

Why do my eyes keep watering nonstop?

Is there any medicine to clear the blood from drugs like marijuana?

Love Benadryl but hate the drowsiness/any other suggestions?/Claritin is not one.?
Claritin makes me angry and irritable, also feeling "speedy." Have not tried Allegra, don't like Singulair's side effects. Have a combination of severe asthma and allergies. T...

Can i be allergic to dust in the air causes eye problems?

Can people who are allergic to shellfish eat imitation crab meat?

I started using a new face wash and I've noticed I keep getting these red, itchy bumps. Am I allergic to it?

Why do airlines still serve PEANUTS when many folks are ALLERGIC? Do any NOT serve peanuts?
I flew to Arizona recently and was served a bag of honey roasted peanuts going there and coming home. (Southwest Airlines has the BEST peanuts, BTW!) As I was enjoying them, I got to thinking -- ...

How do you get rid of pink eye? And how do you confirm that you have it?
I think that i might have pink eye...and i want to know how to get rid of it and um...make sure that it is pink eye and not a nasty eye infection....

Laundry Detergent allergy?
2 days ago i got home from the beach. I came home and washed my clothes and after I wore a shirt I washed, I broke out with tiny, itchy bumps all over my chest and back and some on my neck. Is it ...

What happens if you drink tylenol pm with tequila?

Am I alergic to fresh fruits and veggies?
It seems that every time I eat fresh fruits or veggies I get this horrible itch in my throat....

Can you have allergies to your wife?

Without removing my carpets what are ways to reduce allergens in the home?
do air purifiers work?
Additional Details
house plants? really? yes i was thinking i should shampoo the carpet, i live in an apartment so i cant rip it up. thanx....

Peanut allergies?
I'm wondering why all the hype about peanut allergies these days? A child can have an allergy to just about anything. What makes peanuts extra special? Also, is this a new type of allergy or ...

My boyfriend is allergic to my cats - how can I make both happy?
Is there something that I can do (and still keep both)?...

toes_made_of_steel
Is there a soap out there that will not cause me to itch when I am don taking a shower?

Yvonne
Maybe you're allergic to the perfumes in the soaps. Try pure Ivory soap or get yourself a glycerin soap (available at health food stores).

miss_soony62
Rating
I'm not sure about this but maybe instead of soap, use body wash and when you get out of the shower put body lotion on

MinnyVike
Rating
Ya, I got this problem too

FA never made me itch... but I can't find it anymore

ZEST is awful in the itching department

DIAL seems to cause me too itch as well

I use body wash sometimes and it doesn't make me itch... but too me it doesn't give you the same results as soap

I say just buy any soap that doesn't have those chemicals that cause that "wonderful" scent

Rhonda
Rating
Doedorant soaps like you mentioned are drying to the skin and can make you itch. I use Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented bar soap and am happy with it.

rosemarie w
don't use soap, but a shower gel, preferably 100% plant/vegetable based. If in australia go here:htttp:www.allnatural.trinature.com.... for there great products for those with skin sensitivities

Blue
Rating
Oil of Olay for dry skin. It works wonders on my back.

mari
Use Dove soap for sensitive skin.

Tex
I used to work with handicap children that were allergic to everything. They would tell us only carress soap, Tide, Pantene, and Dawn dish soap were to be used in life skills class. I started using only those- it is true.

lotus_of_peaceâ„¢
I have the same problem,use a soap that is completely hypoallergenic and free of fragrances,irritating chemicals and parabins such as clean and clear glycerin soap(unscented) you can also check out some of the following websites that carry special allergy free soaps for sensitive people.

Recommended brands
Grandpas baking soda soap
Dr bronners magic soap (baby mild unscented)
California baby super sensitive (liquid soap also can
be used as shampoo)

http://www.californiababy.com
http://www.gfsoap.com

you can find all of the above at health food stores

queen_grace04
Rating
use a hypoallergenic soap, or if you can't find one that says "hypoallergenic", then one without perfume should help (since most people who get itchy after a shower is because of the perfumes in soaps and shampoos).

tessasmomy
Rating
Dove Sensitive Skin (the name brand, not generic) is what my son's dermatologist recommends.

tiredlovingmum
Rating
try the glycerin soap (not body washes), also consider changing your laundry soap to a dye and scent free, hpyo-allogenic soap. We use Sunlight in the white box and it is perfect and we have sking allergies. ALso condier the shampoo you are using, as it travels down your body. That happens to me when I chnge shampoo's and they turn out to be something I can't use.

Win the West!!!!
You should get the Cetaphil Gentle Moisturizing Bar...its kind of expensive, but it works the best. Totally worth the money....you can get it at target or any place that sells soap...get it though because it works great on sensistive skin.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy