Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

How do you know if you have a gluten allergy?
I have been sick for a whil and certain foods with wheat and gluten make me sick? The docs are still working to find out what is wrong!!...

Good over the counter allergy med to rid sinus pain and eye puffiness?

Are allergies hereditary?
Any kind of allergies, medicine, foods, outdoor... etc....

Is it possible to be allergic to one particular nut? Pistachio? i am completely baffled! Please help?
Hi this might sound a bit like a strange one but i thought anyone who was allergic to nuts was allergic to any kind of nut wether its cashew, pistachio, walnut hazelnut etc, hence the reason there is ...

How do u get hives?
yeah cuz my girl freind got hives after going to a party with out me..

so i need to ...

There is something wrong with my eyes, my vision is blurry and they feel puffy, dry, and squinty?
If an eyedrop hits them wrong they sting realy bad and turn red all over. I do not have a vision problem and I don't wear contacts or glasses. What is this and how do I fix this?

(...

Always sick?
I can't leave home with any tissues because my nose is constantly running, or I'm sneezing (rarely coughing).

I don't eat breakfast.
I havn't exercised in awhile.<...

Please translate' My daughter has a life threatening allergy to nuts, especially peanuts.' into Croatian.
We are travelling to Croatia and need a very accurate translation card to hand to waiters/chefs/shops to let them know that our daughter has a life-threatening allergy to nuts, particularly peanuts. W...

What are some ways to get rid of a stuffy nose without medicine?
I have a stuffy nose and I am sick of the irritation. Any help?...

Is there a way to cope with a severe dog allergy?
i love dogs. i really do. but my skin gets hives all over upon contact with dog hair, and especiall dog saliva. even going into a friend's house who owns a dog can make my eyes start to itch ...

There is possibility that alcoholic person will be cure??
coz i found out that my husband is alcoholic person and i wanted to him to be changed for that bad habit. what should i do to stop him drinking alcohol?...

Has anyone had an allergic reaction to Red dye #40?
My nephew is allergic to literally everything - peanuts, eggs, milk, soy, wheat, etc. Anyway, my lil sis gave him a drink with red dye 40 in it and by morning his face looked burnt. It was a minor ...

My grandson is allergic to my cat?
My granson can't come to visit me because his allergies are so bad that the cat could send him into Anaphylactic Shock and he could die! My Mother lives with me and her companion during the day ...

Where can I get a lactose free yogurt?

Can mold in a drink make you sick?
a soft drink with mold does it have side effects? anything i should worry about? DANGEROUS? Food Poisoning???...

What is bronchitis and how is caused?

Why did my lip swell after eating a few Barnum's Animals crackers?
Any idea why this occured?

Allergies maybe?...

Is it possible to get acne from being alergic to food?
as this is what i'm begining to think. Because theres never a day where i dont go without at least one spot. How unlucky am i. Some times its better than others and i deffinatley know my diet ...

If you have hayfever, will you actually have a fever?
i have been sneezing all day, have a headache, runny (clear) nose, not a real fever but every few minutes i feel flushed. so, i am pretty sure this is caused by allergies and not a virus....

Food allergy question?
So here's the story. My brother is HIGHLY allergic to shrimp. So I've been holding off on shrimp for my daughter, and she had scallops a few times. Well yesterday, she ate a small bite ...

BrooklynChk
Is similasan for pink eye any good? If not what?
I think I have conjuctivitis but also allergies.I went to 3 ophtomologists and what they gave me ( drops) did not help. I dont know what to do anymore. I have redness, swelling :(
Additional Details
Also how many times a day do I use it? It didnt say on the box?

idoc4u2
Rating
if you went to 3 doctors and didn't follow up with any of them that is your first mistake. If your eye itches then it is probably allergies. They probably gave you patanol to take 2 x daily. You have to use it for a few days to get any relief. If your eyes are just pink you may have a viral infection which goes away in 7-10 days. Your best bet is to stick to one doctor and go to your follow up appointments

baglady
Rating
First off, keep your hands off your face, out of your eyes, and keep them and everything you put near your eyes and face CLEAN. Yes Samilisan is a good product, and you may wish to also rinse your eyes with plain saline solution, as used with contactlenses. Make sure that if you wear contacts, you do NOT use those from while your eyes are irritated or infected. Replace them!
Of course, use cool wet washcloths, or warm ones if they feel more soothing. This is one of those things which feel like they take forever to get over-with. You'll feel better if you settle down and don't worry and fret so much. Nerves don't help either, you know.
(Hey, how can you afford to go to three opthalmologists?)

jdp12122000
Rating
I tried it. Used the whole bottle. Still have problems. I also use Visine, or a generic form of it. But this brand of earwax removal aid is good.

Must be something in the air(pollen, dust mites) or something in eye makeup that is the cause of my condition with eyes. I've changed out the eye makeup too a few times, hasn't helped.

Go_Know_Thyself
Depends...

Pink eye should always be looked at to make sure it isn't more serious or due to a strep infection or a dangerous eye condition that could make you lose your sight over time (Can't remember the name of it.) I have used it and it worked... but you should always go to the doctor to be sure...

Homeopathic medications are okay but not just for anything.

kay_flood
Rating
if the drops the ophthalmologists gave you didn't help, try seeing an allergist.

Amanda
Rating
YES! i used similasan for viral conjuctivitis and it worked wonderfully!! give it a full day to completely take effect. i think that same company makes ones for conjuctivitis due to allergies too. its strange the opthamologists' prescribed eye drops didn't work. you need to be patient with eye problems, they take a while to resolve.

Winnie
Rating
Yes,Similasan works wonderful for pink eye trust me because I have used it EVERY TIME that I have had pink eye,and it has gone away within a few days! I would use 2-3 drops every four hours in each eye,or until your eyes start to feel better. While it is true that you should see your doctor if your pink eye is really bad,I have found that the stuff that my doctor has given me is more expensive and doesn't work as well as the Similasan Pink Eye Relief Drops do! If your pink eye symptoms don't seem to be getting any better,than I would go to your family doctor and have them give you some medicated eye drops,to get rid of the pink eye totally! I hope this has been helpful and I hope you start to feel better really soon!! ;-)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy