Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Bloody Snot?
I just got back from Las Vegas, and since i got there, and now i'm back, whenever i blow my nose, my snot is all bloody, why is this?

And before you start, i dont do coke, smoke or ...

Does Benadryl - Orally work on Poison Ivy Rash?
Nothing else including Calamine is helping. I am covered. I live an hour from doctors and it will be over a week before they could get me in anyway. Last time dr. told me keep in AC and stay cool and ...

Are you allergic to anything?

Additional Details
I'm not allergic to catss either Lucas....

What's the best way to fight a cold/flu that might be coming on?
I've got this sensation in the back of my nasal passages that's bugging me, but is normal with the change of the season when the air gets cool and dry. Seems like it will get worse before ...

I woke up and ym right eye was almost swollen shut, as if I got punched in the face a few times...why is this?
I thought maybe it was a spider bite or something, but in Canada, dangerous spiders are not common...any ideas??...

Any way to tell if i have allergies or a cold?
color of boogers, symptoms?
Additional Details
meaning symptoms of one versus the ...

Long term cure for allergies?
Is there another alternative to immunization shots? I hear there is some kind of a pill that when taken regularly builds up resistance but I don't know its name or how effective it really is....

Could I be allergic?
I've got two pairs of Bertie shoes with ankle straps and the leather on the inside of the ankle straps is silver.

Now everytime I wear these shoes I get a really bad itchy, puffy, red ...

Why do I get hives if I'm not allergic to anything?
They just appear usually on my head. Then I take prednisone which I don't like. Any reason or treatment?...

How come im not allergic to anything??
from good to medicne im just not allergic what does this mean??...

Oh my gosh someone please help me! Whats happening?
Okay well im 14 and im home from school.yesterdy i noticed that the eye lid of my right eye was becoming a little swollen. Swollen enough to hurt but not to see. When i woke up this morning,my eyelid ...

Can a person develop lactose intolerance?
I've always been able to eat milk until the last three months or so. And now, if I eat very much dairy, I get very bloated feeling- among other things.
If it is lactose intolerance what is ...

My 3 year old has VERY frequent nosebleeds, should he be taken to a doctor, or is it allergies?
He gets anywhere between 5-7 a week. He can just be sitting in the floor playing and he will jump up and exclaim "Oh no bweed!". And once he gets one that day, if he is rough housing its ...

My son is 2 year old and is always having a sound in chest of congestion the doctor says nothing in lungs.?

Additional Details
How do I teach him to take out the mucus he has.
will massaging ...

Yeast allergy?
ive just discovered i have an allergy to yeast what alternatives can i use for bread and ...

Does anyone know if scampi is shell fish or not am allergic to shell fish but want scampi would it be safe?

Have you ever known.......................
someone to pass out from the smell of someone elses
Body Odour!!!!!?...

Will I always have to avoid these foods?if i still eat it what will happen 2 me?
i am allergic to seefood..but i realy want to eat an oyster.....

I need to know what foods that contain coconut so I can avoid thme?
I have just had an allergic reaction to coconut so now want ot know all foods and products so that I can avoid ...

Can Drinking Cause Nose Bleeds
Some strange reason my nose bleeds and only thing i can think of it is drinking from the previous night but i don't know if its that because it some times to just randomly bleeds out of my right ...

loves it 99 _ xo
Is it true? (lactose intolerant question)?
IS IT TRUE IF YOUR LACTOSE INTOLERANT YOU CAN STILL EAT GELATO!?!?
OMGZ IM SO EXCITED.
IS IT TRUE?

Spanish Sweetness
lactose intolerant means you can't pee sitting down

anant vikram mishra
Rating
may be

Emmanuel-God is with us!
yep it's true

internet1136@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Actually you can eat any kind of dairy. Just take like 1/2 or 1/3 of a Lactase pill with it. You can get these over the counter at any drugstore. I say 1/2 or 1/3 because you don't really need the full pill's worth of enzymes.

just me
Rating
No. gelato is still made with milk. if you want no dairy eat sorbet.

healthwriter
Rating
I doubt so especially if the ingredients contain milk.

I came upon this post on a site that discusses lactose intolerance. You can read about it here http://www.allergy-attacks.com/2007/lactose-intolerance-symptoms/

Zappy
Not thinking so, it contains milk.
Gelati, is Italian ice cream made from milk and sugar, combined with other flavorings. The gelato ingredients (after an optional pasteurization) are frozen while stirring to break up ice crystals as they form. Like high end ice cream, gelato generally has less than 35% air - resulting in a dense and extremely flavourful product.
Guess there's only one way to tell............try it, what's the worse that can happen?

knicname
I'm lactose intolerant & can eat gelato...depends on how rich the cream in it is... so ENJOY!

*Sunhoney*
Rating
no:( its made with milk, so definitely not:( i miss those things too:(

Dragon Laughs
Hi - I am lactose intolerant. Most people who are lactose intolerant can only eat gelato which does not contain dairy, so you will need to read the ingredients label. Fruit gelato is usually ok. So are popsicles, sorbet (without cream) and fruit ices and tofutti. Many people who are lactose intolerant are ok with yogurt, including frozen yogurt as long as it is the natural kind rather than commercial brands as the commercial brands tend to contain milk solids (check the label).

Please disregard most of the answers here, as they contain a lot of mis-information. Most lactose intolerant people cannot eat cream or can only eat cream in small amounts. However most can eat yogurt and well-aged cheese since the lactose (milk sugar) is usually sufficiently broken down in these products so as to be safely digested. It all depends on your degree of sensitivity.

Here are some links with reliable information:
http://www.kidshealth.org/kid/health_problems/allergiesimmune/lactose.html
http://www.chow.com/stories/10529
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance

njdocisin
OMGZ!!!!! GELATO!!!!!!LOLOLOL
I believe there are certain flavors of Gelato which are dairy-free that you'll be able to eat, but I can't be certain that all types of Gelato are safe for those who are lactose intolerance. I've heard of something called Gelato Fresco (no idea wtf that is) that is supposedly lactose-free.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy