Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Why am i allergic to all fruits and vegetables?

Question about bloody noses?
Yesterday I was having some allergy/sinus problems and this morning when I woke it was worse than yesterday. My throat was hurting and at first I thought I had a sinus infection but now I'm just ...

Severe allergies?
For the past few months I've been waking up with my eyes binded shut with what seems to be clumps of puss. I quite literally have to pry my eyes open, from there the clumps stick to my eye ...

Did hardwood floors help alleviate your allergies?

Why do you think there is such and influx of kids with allergies?
I was reading an article about a child with allergies http://www.cnn.com/2007/ I noticed that many children are coming ...

Have had electeric shock feeling in head but only at night but seem to wake up ok age 50?
this feeling only seems to happen when i get a pain at back off my right ...

What's the best way to stop a constant runny nose?
my nose is ALYWAYS running! are there any things i can do to help it? thanks!...

My nose is stuffy with allergies....?
will claritin help???...

Which dog should I buy if i am allergic?....which are the better ones people are least allergic too.?

What is the solution to my symptoms?
For more than a month now, I've been having a runny nose, stuffed nose, itchy nose, and sneezing. At night i get a stuffy nose. In the morning, runny and sneezing. I've been having them ...

Homoeopathy and allopathy which would u choose and why?

What is English Plantain?
I'm allergic to ...

Nose suppose to be cold and wet?
i have a fox terrier and i was wandering if her nose is suppose to be cold and wet. is that normal?...

Is it safe to take Clariton 24 Hour Allergy medicine and Dayquil/Nyquil??
I took the Clariton this morning at about 9am. So it has been 12 hours. I think I am jjust a little too ...

How to clean my nose?

What is it?
I mean what is my problem? My nose is constanly stuffy, worse in the morning. I have post nasal drip and im constantly spitting up white mucos. Blowin my nose constantly, white mucos too. I know i ...

Are you or your family?
allergic to something,food / medication?

I'm allergic to bactrim(antibiotic)...

What are the small , yellow jelly like blobs in the inside corner of my eyes.?

Am i experiencing allergies?
I have noticed an increase in sneezing but more noticeable is the amount of phlegm and mucus in my head, i don't have a stuffy nose, its just in my throat, and my throat gets sore after about a ...

Anti allergy shots?
I have been doing since February, for pollen and dust allergy. Every day at first, and now I am at two shots per week. I had little bump, itching and red spots all the time, but yesterday I got my ...

Ambie SIZZ!
Is it possible to all of a sudden develop an allergy towards dogs?
Over the past week I've noticed that after being near either one of my dogs, I end up red eyed, sneezing, watery eyes and a scratchy throat. I've been around dogs near enough my whole life and never had a problem, so is it possible to suddenly develop an allergy such as this, or is it just coincidence?
Additional Details
Oh my, yes, I'm certainly going to keep my dogs. I plan on becoming a vet, see, so I don't know if it would effect this.

Romessa M
um well have you been touching them lately or getting near them more?If yes then yes it is possible to get alergies.

Sliteofhand
Allergies are reactions to chemicals in your physical makeup.
Since our bodies change completely every seven years then our chemical makeup changes and when a conflict occurs we develop an allergy.
I did not become allergic to shellfish until I was and adult and it did not get severe enough to cause a bad reaction till I was in my late 40s.
I developed an allergic reaction to alcohol in my 20s but I did not know till my 50s that was what caused me to drink so much. now that I have stopped putting alcohol in my system, and shellfish in my system I have no allergic reactions.
I developed an allergy to my dog in my early 50s but I found that if I washed my hands after petting and play time, I did not get a reaction.
If I did not wash and then touched my eyes, I got a reaction.
Keep your dog and wash your hands when you are through playing. Take a Benadryl if necessary, but keep your pup.

ginabelle7
Rating
Yes when my sister got older she became allergic to cats. Like out of the blue. But when we were younger we had 2 pet kittens and there was no sign of her being allergic. But now it's completely different.

indecisive
yes i think it is possible. you could go to a doctor to be sure though.
my mom's fiancee used to be able to eat all kinds of fruits and veggies until he got older and started having bad reactions to them.. it was strange.

xbrok3nxsmilex
Rating
Hey there,

Last year I noticed all the same symptoms occurring with me. Scratchy throat, really swollen eyes. It was awful. I put it down to my hay fever. But i began to realize that it occur ed after I ate apples, and funny enough, i ate an apple, and had a reaction. I went to the Dr's, and they said I had developed an allergy to apples, and developed Oral Allergy Syndrome. This also meant i had the same reaction to pears, plums, almond nuts. He said people can just develop allergies any point in their lives. So, it is possible to develop a sudden allergy, such as yours with dogs.

Take antihistamines everyday, this will ease thesymptomss daily.

Take care, hope i helped.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy