Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Chocolate allergy???
I am beginning to wonder if I am a allergic to chocolate. When i hold chocolate in my hand for longer than a few seconds, I get red irritated splotches on my hand. If I eat a whole chocolate bar my ...

Is this truly possible?
I heard a report that a man was sueing Mc D's because he was lactose intolerant and he had ordered 3 Quarterpounders hold the cheese, and they had included cheese. He ate them without ...

Allergy medicines not working, is there anything I can do?
I'm taking a series of Zyrtec, Astelin, Singulair, Optivar and Claritin. Nothing seems to be working and I'm at my wit's end with tree allergies. Is there anything beyond pills and ...

Is it possible to develop an allergy to wheat or wheat gluten suddnely later in life?
In the past two months I have become very sick whenever eating anything with Wheat or Wheat Gluten. I was told that Celiac disease is most likely something found in children, not adults. I'm ...

What could this be?
My three year old has had a really bad irritation around one of his eyes since last night.I have given him Benadryl, washed it out, tried several stuff.This morning it is still red and itching like ...

My throat is killing me and i feel congested everywhere in my nose and my face?
can i still practice volleyball today or shud i take a day ...

How can I keep my nasal passages open?
I get sick 2 or 3 times a year and every time I do my nasal passages will stay closed and my nose will run for at least 2 weeks. Nasal spray is the only thing that helps but I have to use it 2 to 3 ...

Can anyone tell me a good medicine?
allergies
stuffed nose
feel like crap
medicine?...

Am I allergic to my guinea pig?
I have never been allergic to anything, even cats and dogs, but where ever I touch my guinea pig when I hold her, my skin turns red and little white bumps breakout, and it itches, but it goes away ...

I need to get rid of clogged up ears... WHAT DO I DO?
Caps on to get my question read by everbody. I need to unclog these ears. I have tried blowing my nose while holding my nostrils, usually works. I have tried yawning, gum, I want to feel better. Help ...

What is the best medicine for hives?
I have this problem for 7 months now, and its really disturbing me, i have read spots in my skin, and its so itchy, but it just gone for a few minutes after....

I get hives after i take a shower...?
yeah, after i get out of the shower i break out in hives on my chest and along my jaw bone. i dont know whats causing it because it doesnt just happen at home. i happens wherever i take a shower and ...

Is is allergies!?!?
When I eat any type of fruit raw, my lips bubble up inside, my cheeks feel thick, and my throat itches like crazy. My lips are never chapped, because every morning when I wake up, I put Burt's B...

My son has asthma and we have a dog he has been coughing alot what do u think?
this is his 2nd episode since we have had the dog she is a golden im not sure if its the dog or not how would i find out any info would be helpfull ...

I have had asthma since birth. Nowadays my doctor warns me to keep my bedroom clear of any dust, dust mites,?
etc. I would greatly appreciate it if someone who knows the difference in all the 'filters' out on the market could tell me which one would be best for my condition. I have difficulty ...

Anybody out there experienced an allergic reaction to the minerals make-up stuff?

Is anyone allergic to salt?
is anyone allergic to salt? is it possible?...

Which ALLERGY MEDICINE is the BEST?
for seasonal allergies, and works fast

plz tell me the pros and the cons, and if it works well for u..

also, is it ok to take allergy meds, while ur taking anti-depressant pills?...

What kind of disease is this?
I am wondering what is the difference between hay fever and allergies. Today I have been sneezing constantly and it is very bothersome. I also get itching eyes, running nose, watery eyes, itchy ...

Can people be allergic to white bread and bread products?
when my 14 year old son eats bread or cake he has trouble breathing, its as if he is choking but he says there is nothing caught in his throat....

super.wisdom
If you get really angry can your eyes turn red...?
as in the pupil and the iris...

nicole Killer
Rating
NO WAY CHECK IT OUT SWEETY

michael.packer
Rating
yeah and they can pop out too

david_hartline1971
Rating
if your blood presser goes up the blood flow in your eyes will increase, so yes its true! your eyes could appear to be more red

ukmolly
Rating
No. They couldn't change colour; the pupil is dark because it's a 'peephole' into the eye, so any colour change would probably blind the person. And the iris can't change colour, the pigments in it are fixed in childhood. It might turn red if blood vessels haemorrhaged into it, but that couldn't be triggered by anger.

matador89
Rating
super.wisdom,
Red eyes are caused by enlarged, dilated blood vessels leading to the appearance of redness on the surface of the cornea or ‘white’ of the eye. The pupil or ‘black circle’ in the centre of the eye is ‘black’ because it is a lense opening and is not solid. It, therefore, will never be coloured. Eye colour is determined primarily by the concentration and distribution of melanin pigment on the iris fibres. The iris is located inside the eye, between the cornea, and the internal crystalline lens. The retina, at the rear of the eye, reflects red from the network of blood vessels contained within its structure. This is also what causes the red reflex, or red-eye, in the iris pupil seen in photographs taken with a flash. There is considerably more to the subject on what the causes of the different eye colours are, but you have asked about the eye turning red from anger. The iris will not change colour but the anger might cause pressure inside the eye and rupture some capillaries causing a red appearance in the cornea.

Hope this helps
matador 89

Dr Frank
Rating
No, and steam does not come out of your ears except in cartoons!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, April 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy