Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Do i have a cold or allergies?
I've never had problems with allergies before, but you never know. Does this sound like a cold or allergies? I need to know if i should take Nyquil or Zyrtek tonight :)

Here are my ...

Am i allergic to cats?
every time i go over my friends hous that has a cat my throat gets really itchy obn the inside
Additional Details
i do have a runny ...

I think i accidentaly ingested an ounce of dish soap?
what will happen to me ?...

Best allergy solution??
I know I have allergies and I believe that is what is making me feel really sick. My head hurts and feels like it is going to explode because of the pressure. I keep feeling tired and incredibly ...

How can i get rid off my phlegm on my throat?

Can an allergy to grass cause breathing problems?
When i get come in contact with grass i do not get itchy or anything, but ive noticed for like 4 years now that when i go to grass i have some breathing problems for several weeks and then they go ...

Can I be allergic to nuts and chocolate?
My friend is allergic to chocolate according to the doctor... Whenever she eats it she gets sinus problems and nose bleeds.. She stopped eating chocolate and has been fine... She just noticed that ...

If you are allergic to milk does that mean you are allergic to whey protein.?
if you ate something that contains whey protein and was not allergic to it does that mean you can eat daily as well. I am talking about real allergy not intolerance (gas....)...

What kind of doctor do you see for allergy?
This is a very bad case of chronic allergy. Making my runny drip on ends. A slight headache. A little roughness and soreness in throat.

I am not sure general practitioner will do....

Does anyone have good receipes for a child who is allergic to Milk, Egg and Nuts?

Why is my eye is puffy?
last night i fell asleep eye's where fine Then just this morning i woke up & the left side under eye lid is swollen what happend? it does not hurt.....

I get really puffy eyes and the skin around my eyes gets all red and itchy from allergies.?
What can i do or take?...

UGHH! Now what??
I just got two mice. I also recently got tested for allergies. IM ALLERGIC TO MICE AND DOGS! perfect ehh? I'm SO mad. What do i have to do with the mice now? I really don't want to get rid ...

I have an allergy to amoxicillin. Would kissing a person who took it give me a reaction?
I have an allergy to amoxicillin. Would kissing a person who had recently taken amoxicillin in pill form cause me to have a reaction? The last time I took amoxicilin I was seven and my lips swelled ...

I am very upset with menu foods why are they testing this on cats and dogs now and let them die?
where is menufoods getting these cats and dogs from that they are testing? i will not buy any food for my dogs if menufood is connected with it!!!!!! thank God i do not have any of there product!!!...

Do i have allergies?
my nose is runny and it feels like its itchy in the nostrils.but i cant really itch it. and my eyes got teary today at church wen my nose felt itchy. i always sneeze but i dont feel like i have a ...

HELP!! Can't Stop a Horrible cough?
i am currently suffering from allergies/cold and have a horrible couch at night when i try to sleep does anyone have any ideas how to stop it? ive tried EVERYTHING!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!...

Why do people pick their nose?

Dangers of the regular use of codeine.?
can anyone tell me the side effects of taking painkillers on a daily ...

Is there any treatment for post-nasal drip cough?
I'm pretty sure my mom has post-nasal drip and she's always coughing. Is there anything she can do about that? She needs something long-term that she can take or do every day....

Strawberry Banana Smoothie
If you are allergic to one kind of nuts does that mean you shouldn't eat any?
I'm allergic to walnuts but does that mean I should stay away from all kinds of nuts.

drumbum
Rating
yes...I would...I am more allergic to some then others...peanut makes me swell along with others, but walnuts and pecans and almond make me swell the worst. So yeah I would avoid them all.

Annie
I'm allergic to peanuts which are in effect a groundnut. But, I can eat walnuts and any other sort of nut that grows on trees or bushes for some reason.

You should find out by doing a search on walnut allergies.

kaylynn v
yes definetly

Chrissy Y
I just developed a tree nut allergy, but my skin test said that I'm not allergic to peanuts. I just read a 400 page book on food allergies and have done a significant amount of research...most of which says to stay away from all nuts, even if you are only allergic to one kind. I have no idea what is true...but, most of this advice comes from an allergist. I think everyone will tell you something different, but personally..I'm staying away from all of them. I hope you're doing well!

lacey
Rating
My best advice is to consult an allergist. Depending on the type of allergy you have to walnuts it may be possible to eat other nuts, whereas it may be a case where you have to avoid all nuts all together.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy