Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

If you get really angry can your eyes turn red...?
as in the pupil and the iris......

Can squirrels have a nut allergy?
can squirrels have a nut allergy?...

Does weight loss have to be a side effect to be considered Celiac Disease?
I have fatigue, depression, intenstinal gas with wheat, etc. Someone said I should be tested for the disease, but I think I gain weight more than lose. Could it really be a possibility and what are ...

How many of you are just fed up with your allergies?
My allergies affect my life style. I can't sleep good cause i sneeze way too much and i can't even wear contacts at all because my eyes become bloodshot due to the eye allergies. A...

My nose is soo stuffy!?
How do I "unstuff" my nose! Ive gone through a box of tissues but it keeps clogging!...

How to get rid of a rash (dry skin) (face)?
i think ive got it from using too much facial wash

but how do i remove the redness,

going out soon PLEASE HELP...

Please help! What can I do for my allergies that does not involve medicines?
I just made an appointment with an allergist. The receptionist told me not to take antihistamine for 7 days prior to my appointment so the test results are accurate.

A...

What is the best dust and pollen allergy medicine for nasal problems?
I know there are alot of websites about spring allergies, and alot of medicine, but i want a person's opinion on the best medicine for runny nose and nasal congestion. I hate going to the ...

Am i allergic to this??
i ate this cookie with chocolate and all types of nuts...and then a few minutes later, my throat was really itchy and it would never go away until i slept (i ate the cookie right before i slept)
<...

Please help me...I am sick...?
I don't know what is wrong with me. I thought I had a cold but now I am really not sure.

My head feels like it is about to explode.
My throat is sore.
My ears have so much ...

Many my eyes are soo...!?
What should I do, my eyes are soo itchy and red? i know I have allergies but the drops are not working? It's really bad tell me wat to do?...

Chocolate allergy???
I am beginning to wonder if I am a allergic to chocolate. When i hold chocolate in my hand for longer than a few seconds, I get red irritated splotches on my hand. If I eat a whole chocolate bar my ...

Is this truly possible?
I heard a report that a man was sueing Mc D's because he was lactose intolerant and he had ordered 3 Quarterpounders hold the cheese, and they had included cheese. He ate them without ...

Allergy medicines not working, is there anything I can do?
I'm taking a series of Zyrtec, Astelin, Singulair, Optivar and Claritin. Nothing seems to be working and I'm at my wit's end with tree allergies. Is there anything beyond pills and ...

Is it possible to develop an allergy to wheat or wheat gluten suddnely later in life?
In the past two months I have become very sick whenever eating anything with Wheat or Wheat Gluten. I was told that Celiac disease is most likely something found in children, not adults. I'm ...

What could this be?
My three year old has had a really bad irritation around one of his eyes since last night.I have given him Benadryl, washed it out, tried several stuff.This morning it is still red and itching like ...

My throat is killing me and i feel congested everywhere in my nose and my face?
can i still practice volleyball today or shud i take a day ...

How can I keep my nasal passages open?
I get sick 2 or 3 times a year and every time I do my nasal passages will stay closed and my nose will run for at least 2 weeks. Nasal spray is the only thing that helps but I have to use it 2 to 3 ...

Can anyone tell me a good medicine?
allergies
stuffed nose
feel like crap
medicine?...

Am I allergic to my guinea pig?
I have never been allergic to anything, even cats and dogs, but where ever I touch my guinea pig when I hold her, my skin turns red and little white bumps breakout, and it itches, but it goes away ...

Tboz-Mindfreak32
I have an allergy to latex on my face and i want to where a mask is there any thing i could put on or in it?

Riftvalley
How about green vegetable dye - works great for me.

Laelia
There isn't, no. A prime example of latex allergy is John Rhys-Davies, who played the dwarf Gimli from Lord of the Rings. He's allergic to latex as well, and the latex mask and makeup basically ate into his face. A good portion of the time it's not even him playing the part, because it affected him so badly. By the end of the third movie, you can see how red and puffy his face and eyes are - There's one particular scene where it looks like his face is sloughing off.

Doing it just once won't be too horrible, depending on how sensitive you are and how much you want to suffer afterward, but I still wouldn't recommend it. If I were you, I'd try finding a mask that isn't made of latex.

S P
you want to wear a latex mask? If you are allergic then you cannot wear one. If you keep using things with latex you will eventually go into anaphaltic shock. Be smart!

Tigger
You don't want to wear a latex mask. If you MUST wear a mask, make it cloth. Keep in mind that I don't know what you want the mask for.

kay_flood
no, do not wear a mask with latex in it, the stuff is airborne too, can get in your lungs and cause a serious problem.

bjjt_us
Rating
you do not want to wear the mask if it is latex and you have an allergy believe me! if you have ever had an allergic reaction and had the pain & suffering that goes with it you would not even be asking this question - DO NOT DO IT!!
PLEASE!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy