I have fatigue, depression, intenstinal gas with wheat, etc. Someone said I should be tested for the disease, but I think I gain weight more than lose. Could it really be a possibility and what are ...
I am beginning to wonder if I am a allergic to chocolate. When i hold chocolate in my hand for longer than a few seconds, I get red irritated splotches on my hand. If I eat a whole chocolate bar my ...
My three year old has had a really bad irritation around one of his eyes since last night.I have given him Benadryl, washed it out, tried several stuff.This morning it is still red and itching like ...
I get sick 2 or 3 times a year and every time I do my nasal passages will stay closed and my nose will run for at least 2 weeks. Nasal spray is the only thing that helps but I have to use it 2 to 3 ...
How about green vegetable dye - works great for me.
There isn't, no. A prime example of latex allergy is John Rhys-Davies, who played the dwarf Gimli from Lord of the Rings. He's allergic to latex as well, and the latex mask and makeup basically ate into his face. A good portion of the time it's not even him playing the part, because it affected him so badly. By the end of the third movie, you can see how red and puffy his face and eyes are - There's one particular scene where it looks like his face is sloughing off.
Doing it just once won't be too horrible, depending on how sensitive you are and how much you want to suffer afterward, but I still wouldn't recommend it. If I were you, I'd try finding a mask that isn't made of latex.
you want to wear a latex mask? If you are allergic then you cannot wear one. If you keep using things with latex you will eventually go into anaphaltic shock. Be smart!
You don't want to wear a latex mask. If you MUST wear a mask, make it cloth. Keep in mind that I don't know what you want the mask for.
no, do not wear a mask with latex in it, the stuff is airborne too, can get in your lungs and cause a serious problem.
you do not want to wear the mask if it is latex and you have an allergy believe me! if you have ever had an allergic reaction and had the pain & suffering that goes with it you would not even be asking this question - DO NOT DO IT!!