Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Can people who are lactose intolerant eat yogurt?
i am lactose intolerant and my mom wants me to eat that activia stuff because i have a lot of stomach problems. i love yogurt and have eaten small bites of it before, but i was never sure if i ...

Is the medication i'm taking, azathioprine, a steriod? my dr said it wasn't?

Additional Details
i have chrons that's why i'm taking this medication. and my dr is ok but i just want to be sure and see if others are taking this and how they are doing....

My son is allergic to pecans. We have 6 pecan trees. Do I need to move?
I know this might seem like a stupid question, but I don't know very much about allergies at all much less food allergies. I just found out that my 3 year old son is highly allergic to pecans. I ...

Allergies???!?
Is anyone else allergic to gasoline? I recently found out i was like a week ago. I can't even pump my own gas anymore- and i found out i was allergic to rubber as well. Its crazy- i didn't ...

For the last month I have been feeling like something is crawling on my skin at home?
especially in the bedroom - i suspect dust mites - the itching is so bad but I don't really notice any bites on me, is that possible? Any way to test for them? any ...

Eye drops burn?
everytime i use eyedrops my eyes start buning when i put them in and then in awhile it stops-is this normal?They really burn alot ...

My son has heat rash what is the best thing to do beside powdering the affected area.?

Whenever I eat fast food, my face turns red. Could I be allergic to it? I do have allergies.?

How do you get rid of a blocked nose/runny nose/cold???
please im gettin ...

Can i get headaches and get sick from latex balloons?
when i am at work i get real sick, nausiated and headaches. I work with latex balloons all day....

Is it okay to drink milk with Amoxicillin 500mg?

How do you get rid of a runny noes?
am kinda sick and its summer!...

People that are allergic to cats- can they live in a house with cats?
This may sound like a really dumb question..but i was wondering if people that are allergic to cats are they capable of living with cats in a household? And if they have to live around a cat what ...

HELP! what if you eat a pear and it starts swealling and stingy like crazy?!?
cause i just ate a pear and now it feels like i drank tabasco sauce and its swelling up now, what should i do?
Additional Details
like wht if your LIPS start swealling and stingy like ...

If watermelon juice gets on your skin and it starts itching, is that a allergic reaction?
i just wanna know. plus that just happened to me......

How come when i breathe thru my nose my throat gets dry? ?
okaii, i need a humidifier, especcialy durring winter, when i brethe in my throat get so dry and i hate it i have to keep drinking water!! Why does this happen???...

I had hives break out all over my body and i have no idea why?
i got hives yesterday and went to the hospital. they did a throat culture for a strep rash and it came back negetive..ive been on ammoxacillon for about 10 days to take care of a bladder infection ...

What exactly do humidifiers do?
I was thinking of getting a humidifier (or maybe purifier or both) for my house and also I think it would help my dad (66) who has lung problems although not bad but it is sometimes. I get the ...

Swollen tongue....arrr whats happening?
Every morning i have been waking up with an extremely swollen tongue and its all white and mossy looking (hehe sorry the detail) and sometimes like right now it will just swell up to the point that i ...

I got stung by a jelly fish and had mad me itched all over?
now that im healed, my scars are still there...its horrible looking on my legs...how do i get rid of them? pls help!
Additional Details
i saw the doctor, it might not be jelly fish but ...

pangfvlx
I feel so congested! What can I do??? Please help?
My nose & head feels so congested. I can't breath because the left side of my nose is plug but it keeps running so I have to plug it with tissue every once in a while. Then when I plug it with tissue, my nasal cavity and the inside is very ticklish. What is causing this?
Does anyone know this feeling?
I don't want to take pills because they only suppress the symptoms. I want something more organic or natural.
Any natural remedies to get this cold out of my system?
Thanks in advance.

Lolligager
Rating
I like using a vaporizer ( they are only about 10 bucks) fill it with Hot water and Vicks for vaporizers. That always makes me feel better and sleep better when Im congested, plus it works for my kids too.

KY chick 4-sure
Rating
for the stuffy nose use Vick's vapor rub. Put some around your nose nostrils. Then at night rub some on your chest area and put a towel around your neck area. Make sure you don't go outside with it on. wipe it off when you wake up. also an old home remedy for alot of aliments is take 2 tablespoons of honey-2 tablespoons of vinegar, and 8 oz of warm water. Drink that 2 times a day. You should also feel better in a couple of days.

L.
Rating
Ginger is excellent for your sinuses. If you can eat something a little spicy it my also be able to temporarily open up your sinuses. That usually works for my allergies. My niece who has CF (Cystic Fibrosis --Which effects the lunges and chest) uses Caffeine to open her breathing passages(That was actually recommended by her doctor), so when she is blocked she drinks a little soda and they usually open up for her.

nadine
Rating
go to the store and buy "Simply Saline" you sniff a small stream of saline then blow your nose, all the mucous comes out, I SWEAR!

InuYasha
it's just a simple cold..don't worry it will eventually go away..
but to speed up your recovery, i do suggest you take plenty of fluids, especially those rich in vitamin C and do eat foods/ fruits reach in vitamin C as well..vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps hasten the course of the illness.

to help relieve congestion, especially at night, try sleeping with steam inhalation on. the steam you are inhaling relieves the congestion because it acts on the vessels in the nose and opens up the vessels for a smooth flow of blood, because congestion is caused by the constriction of the vessels in our nose.

Carmen B
Rating
try some lime tea with honey. Simply boil some water, as much as you want to drink. Serve it hot in a coffee mug or wahtever you choose and 1 whole lime to it and sweeten with 1 teaspoon of honey. You can also get also use boiled water and apple cider vinegar in a bowl to help with congestion at night. fill a regular sized bowl with boiling water and add 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar and set near your bed, This should help.

good luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy