Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

What is the est medicen for allergy attacts?

Why do you mostly sneeze twice?

Are there any cats allergic to humans?
Some of my visitors freak out when they see my army of cats and go "whoa! Sorry, but I'm allergic to cats..."
My cats have never had any problems with being allergic to humans ...

When a baby is allergic to milk and soy formaula what do you use?
He is 9 months ...

Will sinusitis come back after a week of medication in antibiotics?
I went to the ENT doctor last week and he told me that i had sinusitis. I was administered with antihistamine and antibiotics for a week. Today is the last day to complete the medication. But i am ...

What is the fastest to get rid of poison ivy?

OMG! My eyes itch. I don't have any drops. What can I do?
It's seasonal allergies. And I'm at work....

How do i get rid of a runny nose fast ?!?
I have a big high school volleyball tryout tomorrow and ive had a really bad runny nose for two days and i cant get rid of ...

How to stop?
How do i stop a runny nose? i know this is a dumb question... but i've been sick all week. and i'm finally not sick anymore. although i still have a runny nose. and i have a semi-formal ...

My Eyes wont stop watering, why?
whether im inside or out, cold or hot.. my eyes just fill up with water and when i squint them all the water pours out. have i got some kind of problem? It always looks like im crying and it annoys ...

I have a ? i am all congested and i can breathe because my nose is clogged up?
thats all thats wrong with me i started feeling bad friday and i dont want to b sick on christmas any thing i can do to get it to go away??????????...

How do you know if you're allergic to a certain type of food (like dairy)?
I've been having tummy... issues... that I won't describe here (you're welcome), but they come and go so much that I think it must be something I'm eating. Help!

Also, ...

Why does having a tattoo make you more likely to have an allergic reaction to hair dye?
as opposed to those who haven't got tattoos?
Additional Details
I have read it on the warnings (at the bottom of the instructions leaflet) that come with the home hair dye kits....

Itchy burning eyes?
my eyes have been itching and burning like at the same time i have been using a lot of eye drops and a lot of allergy medicene what else can i do?...

Any solution for weezing?
Sir,
My friend is suffering with weezing. If possible tell any way to cure is. She is shaktha . 24 years old....

What is the best medicine for sinus/allergy problems?

Hey Fever!!!!?
i suffer from really bad hey fever..and no i getting fed up with it all...i take tablets everyday which costs me around £15 for a week..which do not work..i have heard about the hey fever jab but my ...

I'm allergic to shellfish,but i love shellfish so what do i do?
i just got through watching "unwrapped"on food network and they did a segment on imitation crabmeat and lobster meat.now if you've seen it then you know what i'm talking about....

My son has been taking allergy shots for 6 months..when will we see any results? do the shots really help?

Could this be an allergic reaction to chocolate?
Lately, if I eat anything with chocolate or chocolate chips in it, that night when I go to sleep, I find that I feel very hot, like I am sweating, but at the same time, I am freezing. No fever. E.g., ...

Anthony
I don't know what's causing my hives!!!!!?
As the title says...I've had hives since December 2007 to this day and I don't know what causes it. What are some ways that I can:

-Find out what causes my hives.
-Get rid of it PERMANENTLY!!!
-If itching starts and redness appears, what can I do to temporarily relive it.

Some things is that I notice is that when I get the lightest scratch...let's say, like a scratch from the corner of a binder or any MINOR scratches. They soon swell up to gigantic red marks and sometimes they start to itch. Now as I said, this isn't from one particular scratch from an item, it can be a scratch from anything. Also, when the scratching dies down and the redness starts to die down, the "use-to be gigantic red bump" starts to form into little tiny lumps and then finally disappear. This is really bothering me. Thanks for any help.
Additional Details
Ok...I just took baking soda bath and my body started to get red again but after drying and a minute or two, itching stopped. I then applied cream to my body and took Benedryl.

shon
If your having trouble with hives, what helps is when you start to break out is to immediately go back to anything that could have caused it, Grass leaves, food, ect........ and if you do figure it out try to avoid those type of things, also after you find out I highly recommend you to go to a doctor, and see how bad it is, sometimes you will have to go every week and get an allergy shot or the problem will only get worse over time, so i recommend to see a doctor and have him/her check it out, also with your scratching try not to, but they have creams to relieve it if you can't

wonderer
A lady i work with had this problem and it was her nerves the doc told her it was due to stressing so much and staying upset ...they told her to take cat nip tea and to relieve the itching bathe in baking soda water then apply cortisone cream

chipmunk651
Speak to a doctor. This could have something to do with your immune system being overactive.

gold dust
soap

andrea
My 18 year old bro has been on a daily therapy of Claritin(or other Loratidine product) for 2 years. He gets hives when he starts to get sick,or if he bumps his arm/leg/back into something. When he played baseball, his hand would swell with hives from the ball hitting the glove. He mows the grass and his hands swell from over-use. He steps on a rock with his shoes on and next day has a hive on his foot....very strange stuff. Dr. could only tell us it's something to do with the immune system being over active. And that he may one day be over this as quickly as it came on. Kind of like people that get sties in the eye, or cold sores. He has been to allergists, dermatologists and the regular Dr. Maybe you will have better luck in your research...

babe
it sounds to me like you are alergic to your clothes washing power or liguid try changing it and see if that helps if not you may be under stress, because stress causes the same symptons sotry changing the clothes liguid or power first good luck and please let me know the results

courtduck62
Rating
you will have to go to a allergist to figure it out.

My hubby breaks out in hives and has done so since he was a child, it only occurs once every couple months but his sometimes will make his lips and tounge swell which is very dangerous, we keep Benadryl on hand all times, just in case and when he begins to feel hives coming on he takes 2 Benadryl and its gone.
It could be stress, we are pretty sure thats what my hubbys is.
But if he gets bit by 2 many bugs sometimes he will break out to. ?
anyways Benadryl always works for him.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.654
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy