Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

How do you work out what allergies you have?
I have no idea what allergies I have. is it possible to discover what allergies you have though ...

I get sick 3 times a year at certain times is this allergies?
I get sick every year about right now, at christmas and near the end of school. Is this allergies? Its runny nose and sore throat. My snot is whitehish clear....

Cheese intolerance?
Is it possible to have an intolerance to cheese, but not to milk? I know it sounds like a strange question as cheese is made form milk.
I drink a small amount of milk in my tea, but don't ...

I allergic to penicillin...?
when i start driving is there something i sould do or buy (like a keychain or something) to let people know in case of an accident that i can't have penicillin???
Additional Details

Any suggestions for severe nasal congestion caused by bad allergies?

How do I stop the symptoms of my allergies?
I live in Northern New Jersey, and last year was when I first learned that I had outdoor allergies. I am experiencing red eyes and a runny nose, and I'm sick of it. I have to go outside a lot ...

How can food allergies be so life-threatening that one goes to the ER? Why not minor aches and pain?
Why can't people with food allergies suffer minor aches and pains? Instead, they suffer serious and severe pain to a point that one needs to go to emergency room. It can be so deadly that ...

Can you die if you drink laundry detergent?
my friend thought that itd be funny to put laundry detergent in my ...

My sis is Allergic to my cat, is there any way to get a hypoallergetic cat?
My sister goes away to college during the year but everytime she comes back her allergies get worse. It isnt a normal allergy, like she doesn't sneeze, get a blocked nose it's much worse. S...

A good non-milk ice cream?
OK my sister can't drink milk without getting a migraine But she is going crazy for some kind of ice cream i wanted to surpize her with some. Can you help?...

Is it possible to be intolerant of alcohol?
When i drink i usually get diareah a few hours later.

Also when i drink a lot(ish) about 6 pints i was sick all the next day. But I could very easily stand up etc......
Additional D...

Anybody of a remedy for post nasal drip?

Allergic to fragrances?
my mum has just been told she is allergic to fragrances, that means she cant wear perfumes or use any of the shower gells she likes, she always uses perfumes now it has hit her a bit hard, dose any ...

Allergies- what works?
I get very congested in the winter, and also have some mild allergies to my cats. I can't take decongestants b/c of my heart rate, so do you have any ideas of either:
1. Prescription or ...

I have suffered with my sinuses for years I have contstant mucus?
I have constant mucus which Is like blocked when I blow my nose nothing comes out, yet the mucus is going back and fore my nose down the back of my throat, sometimes if 'I bend over I have a ...

Itchy, puffy, stringy allergy eyes getting on my nerves!! Any ideas?
Hiya, as stated above, I have the most allergic and sensitive eyes! Have perfect eye-sight, so no nothing to do with vision. Have taken every single allergy tablet that boots sells and what my GP has ...

Shell fish allergy....about 10 yrs. ago found out was allergic, almost died...will it ever go away?...?
Was my favorite food,,,used to take iodine for diet, I am dying for a lobster, infact if I was dying I would eat one LOL...I have been told it could and most likely would kill me...any one have the ...

This girl keeps saying she is SOMETIMES ALLERGIC to seafood....IS THIS POSSIBLE?
How are you sometimes allergic to seafood...
but she still eat california rolls...
i think she's lying?...

My child is allergic to metal.......?
My 3 year old daughter, Paige is highly allergic to anything metal. when she wears pants with buttons she breaks out in hives. I dont want my baby to have to wear sweat pants the rest of her life..A...

What are the sysmptoms of LEPROSY?

Dana the Great
I can't stop sneezing!?
I've been sneezing and sniffing all day. I cannot just seem to stop. I have a choral concert tonight for a grade for school, so I need to be there looking my best.

How can I stop these allergies? The Benadryl isn't working.

MEGGY
Rating
get lots of rest and take some tissues with you to the concert!! lol

feel better

Imartins
Rating
have u tried some dayquil or something along those lines? maybe a snazel spray?

Melissa M
Rating
where you plucking your eyebrows?

0n3_s1d3_3@st_s1d3
Rating
go tto the doctor and get medican

good luck =]

loudizzle
Rating
ur allergic to the computer run away!!!

Sound The Stereo
Rating
goto a doctor

blobby987
Rating
ok.... claritin clear works for me but you can also try to steam it out:

Get a large bowl of water and fill it up with boiling water and put your head just above it where the steam is rising. place a towel on your neck while you are doing it .

Peter L
Don't try to stop sneezing, it is unhealthy, Clariton Clear works for me soooo much cause I am allergic to like everything. If worse comes to worse, just put your finger where right above your mouth, horizontally, and it should help.

Peace and good luck with the sneezing

Ryan R
Try to have a hong hot bath, get lot of sleep and just have lots of liquid

vickilyn_rules_u
Rating
Turn your shower on as hot as you can get it and close your bathroom door, just stand in the bathroom and breathe in the steam.... It usually works for me when I'm congested, or when I have allergies that make my throat hurt or go into sneexing fits.... Good luck, and hope the concert goes well

Amy L
Rating
hmm yes you should definitely see your doctor of find an allergen that works for you

aWellWisher
A combination of antihistaminic and steroid may help you. It is only advisable as it is a special occasion for you. But for steroid, you will need a prescription. I don think it will be available OTC.
All the best!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy