Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

I have a 17 month old son who is allergic to all milk products.?
I need a substitute for butter to put on his toast, he is also allergic to soy which is found in margarine, any suggestions would be appreciated. I tried jelly but he's not crazy about it....

Can you still smoke pot if you are allergic to hemp seed oil?
Found out this morning rather unpleasantly that I am allergic to hemp seed oil (was in my tanning lotion). I was told that because of this, I can't smoke pot (not that I do, but I am just ...

How get rid from allergy rihinities?

Why is the reason that our nose bleeds?
why? when does it happen? where does the blood flow from?...

Yuuuuuuuccccckkk?
I have the pink eye what do I do to stop it....

Why do my eye irratate when i used aftershave or body spray?
its my left eye, been happing for years. i also get white stuff on both of my eyes which never goes away, and i get crust on my eye lids. i been trying diff eye drops and this been going for 6 years. ...

I need sinus help!?
I seem to be getting sinus infections once a month now, and it's miserable. I've started taking vitamins and eating bettter and changed my diet since going to the allergist and finding out I...

I have two dogs over a year and suddenly when they are near me my face swells up am i allergic?
Is it possible to suddenly be allergic? they are golden ...

My son was stung by a bee?
my son was stung by a bee a little wile ago and he says his throat felt swollen and he was going to vomit so is he alergic or not?
Additional Details
wekk the breathing has mainly ...

Eyes. Pain.?
I slept in my contacts. And This morning my eyes are swollen shut and they hurt SO bad. What can I do? For Relief?...

I have a chicken problem?
all my life i have never had allergies on chicken, that is until march this year. but is it really possible that chicken allergies just appears and goes? 'cause i'm starting to think now ...

Is TEQUILA a good cure for coughs?
My husband says that every time he gets the start of an on coming cold or cough,that a few shots of tequila kill off the cold viruses! He's insisting that I take a shot because I have a hacking ...

Should a person with food allergies avoid those allergens in personal care items?
How do you determine how seriously you should avoid things. For instance corn. Should you not use tablets that are formulated with corn starch? How about liquids with corn syrup? If this type of ...

Am I having an allergic reaction?
I went swimming on tuesday, and I woke up thursday with pimples on my face, and all over my collarbone area. Normally I have excellent skin and I've NEVER gotten pimples on anywhere other than ...

What can be the cause of my nosebleed?
I was wondering if your allergies act up really bad if it will cause a nosebleed....

Chocolate allergy?
I can eat a little chocolate and be ok..
But if i eat a little too much, i get a bit of a headache..
someone said i was allergic to chocolate.Is that true? any experience?...

Does grass pollen cause your skin to itch? My son feels itchy outside even without touching grass.?
His skin is more itchy if he is in grass. Thanks!...

Does the Neti Pot actually work?
Ok....i don't know why i haven't heard of this method sooner, i haven't done it but heard it'll cleanse the nose?? The inside of my nose is constantly itchy, will this Neti Pot ...

Allegies!! Help!?
My nose is starting to run, my eyes are wattery. What are natural tips to stop the flow?...

Do you have allergies or asthma?
The FDA says our indoor air is 5 times as polluted as outdoor air. Do you think that contributes to your allergies or breathing problems?...

surfsandandsun
I can't sleep! Everytime I lay my head down I get a stuffy nose! What to do??

Dr. Ima G. Neus
Rating
Have someone mouth to mouth you until you fall asleep...

poohbearlovesheavymetal
If your on your way to bed now, take a hot shower. Breathe in the steam. This will help unclog your nose.

If it is allergies it will also remove any allergins from your hair and body.

Change your pillow case.

Drink a cup of tea with honey NO milk!

Remove Carmax or Vicks under your nose.

If you must take a Sudafed or Benadryl.

alakazam
I have the same problem. Get a netti pot.. you tip your head back and pour the solution up your nose and it cleans out your sinuses completely and it will come out the other side. It doesn't hurt even though it sounds weird.. and as long as you routinely do it, you won't have any sinus problems at all.

Jesse
Try using Vapor rub....I have the same problem and the vapor rub helps me sleep and breath better

someebeooddyyy
put ur pillow up not straight on the bed so ur head is tilted up
use sleeping pills

Pamela B
Sleep with your back and head elevated. This will help with the breathing problems. You could also take a decongestant.

puppylove
Rating
Everybody always wants to treat the symptoms and not figure out why your nose is so runny when you lay your down. Have you eliminated being sensitive to the pillow, the carpet, the drapes. What about mold in the room where you are sleeping. We just recently went through this. We switched rooms to try it and it worked. We are allergic to something in the other room. Try opening the windows and airing the room or house out to see it that helps you. Then go try something to help ease the runny nose. good luck!

sweetpea17hope117
Rating
sounds like a sinus problem... go to the pharmacy and get breathright strips.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy