Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone have any good ideas on what to take for sinus pain and pressure?
Decongestants don't work good for me....

Allergic to laundry Detergent?
I think I'm allergic to all laundry detergent...whenever i use it i get stuffed up...tired..and dizzy..anybody else get this?...

Allergic to peanut butter...?
I LOOOOOVE peanut butter! But: I am VERY minorly allergic to it. It is the best thing that ever hapenned to man-kind. I remeber one day when I was very little sitting down with full jar of peanut ...

Can anyone suggest a good allergy medicine for me?
so i have AWFUL seasonal allergies and its spring and there is a TON of pollen where i live (tennessee) . like, you could drop a ball on the ground and it'll make a yellow poof.

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?

My whole body starts itching when I go to bed. What should I do?
Hi parts of my body including my head starts itching when I go to bed to sleep....

Cure for allergy to water?
anybody knows the cure for being allergic to drinking water? eg. allergic symptoms appear on skin after drinking the water
Additional Details
i am not allergic to pepsi,coke etc. but ...

Why do bright lights make you sneeze?
Just wondered why every time the sun is out or i look at a bright light i sneeze!!! Does this happen to anyone else??...

Can anyone sneeze with there eyes open?

What can i do to wear jeans, if i am allergic to the button?
for years now my stomach has been broke out where my jean's button touches me. there is always an open wound, but around that - i have a nasty scar. my skin color won't even come back. it ...

Is it possible for someone to develop a fever from stress?

Can you develop allergies anytime in your life? Im 26 and never had them except lately?
I am sneezing nose is runny and burning or itching or something and my throt is sore and inside my ear even itches a ...

Do apples contain peanuts?
I'm alergic to Peanuts.
Additional Details
This is a serious question people....

Skin cleared up instantly...why?
i went to a hotel on the beach recently and spent the weekend in the salt water, in the hot sun on the beach. firstly, i swear the sun messes up my skin... i sleep at night and wake up with good skin,...

Can a person develop an allergy to coconut milk after years of drinking it?
Adult male in B...

How harmful is superglue?
I superglued a sausage to my mates head at a bbq and now he's in hospital. Will he be ok?
Additional Details
Spare me the lectures, I know I f*cked up. I just want to know how bad ...

What are you allergic too?
I am allergic to something in tanning oil...anyone know what it might be? And is it possible to be allergic to curry, or something in it..iLOVE curry, but it gives me REALLY bad stomach cramps...also ...

Do humidifiers work?
i have an allergy to dust and mildew i suffer from a blocked up nose and itchy eyes most mornings would a dehumidifier in my room help to stop ...

The question's personal...?
ok so i have these little red bumps in between my lips of my vigina and they arent std's or anything i think they are from my laundry soap because I went from using high dollar "no dye no ...

How long are people allergic to something?
Better put it: How long til an allergy wears off?...

Yvone
I can't help stop wheezing?
I have allergies and i can't stop wheezing what can i do to stop.

Stephanie F
Rating
You need to see a doctor to get some medicine to help stop the symptoms. If they are that severe, you should probably go to the ER.

Manita
Uh.... Doctor

katz
it sounds like you may has asthma. better go to the docter to get medication as asthma doesnt just go away, and you dont was to have an asthma attack.

gousa1991
go to the er and take some meds

nondisclosed
Rating
DUDE, go see a DOCTOR.

Debbi
If you are wheezing, it is because something in your environment is causing it. It can be flowers, pets, to ingredients in paint or furniture stuffing. Go to a doctor. Write down all the things that are new to your environment when you noticed the problem. It can be something at work or school or new colonge or dryer sheet used by someone in your office.

Kelly V
Rating
Go to the Hospital, you need a breathing treatment Now

thebigB
Rating
Well you need to go to the emerency room...cause there is nothing you can do to make it stop.

mr_r_bowman
Rating
helps me to take a hot shower, steam helps.. then get into an allergist.

Gerry
Rating
Ask a doctor!

Danny
See your doctor.

chippie
Rating
an albuterol inhaler may help with the wheezing or any bronchodilator for that matter. An antihistamine like benadryl can help if it is an allergy causing the wheezing. Try one of these

flip103158
Try Benadryl, then go see your doctor. It could be a symptom of a serious problem.

axel_jose187
you might have asthma.
You can take something like Piroton or Cetirizine, if that doesn't help then get checked for asthma

newmom
take benadryl or similar antihistamine.

aplusc1314
Rating
go to the Doctor

tessasmomy
Time to visit your local ER.

Loli M
Rating
Sounds like a doc is in order. I have horrible allergies/asthma and Clarinex and Singulair are very helpful. They are RX so your doc would have to look into whether or not they would be helpful. Just so you know, they aren't for Asthma pre se, they are blockers. They block the stuff you are allergic to and keep you from wheezing, sneezing and coughing.

Hope this helps, good luck!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy