Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Iam affected ashma for more than 10 years have any treatment and yoga pl tell me?

What is the right doctor to go to for a constant runny nose?
Since I was 6 yr old, Im always running around with a runny nose. I dealt with it for the last 16 years of my life and now I am tired of carry tissues all the time. (especially since I am working , ...

Why don't people understand how debilitating hay fever can be?
I know for many people hay fever (allergic rhinitis)is a minor annoyance. But, there are those of us for whom it is truly debilitating. Why is it that many people just dismiss it or disbelieve ...

Natural hayfever remedies?
have awful hayfever and am on piriton from the doctor but doesn't quite seem to be doing the stuff this year, any ideas?...

When I cough I get pain in the middle of my chest and in my throat what do i do?
is it because of my stuffed up nose or......

Can I take 2 Hayfever tablets?
I use Zirtec (Citrizine Dehydracholride) and they are 1 a day, I am getting hayfever really bad at the moment do you think it would be ok to take two? or perhaps one in morning one in evening?...

Sneezing????
i have noticed for a few days that i sneeze like 6 times in a row around the same time everyday in different places.i dont think its allergies but i really need an answer. is there a reason for this??...

How do you prevent snot from coming out again? (I'm sick right now)?
Because really. I find it quite annoying to sniff up the snot during classtime and yes...I did stay home for 2 days and so far this is my recovery mode. I just find it annoying. I don't really ...

I have just started smoking weed last month and recently broke out with a rash is there a way to cure this??
Not necasarily cure the rash for now, im being treated with prescribed meds. But get rid of these allergies permantly....

What's the best allergy medicine?

Where is the best place to get information about coping with and living with celiac disease??
my mum has just been diagnosed with celiac disease....its an intolerance to gluten......im trying to find information about it........best places to buy gluten free foods and advice etc!! any info ...

Which foods contain yeast?
I seem to have an allergy or intolerance to ...

What are you allergic to?
I'm allergic to iron, Peanuts, cherrys, pineapples, and pollen....

What are you allergic to?

Is lactose in milk?

Can clogged ears make you short of breathe along with dizziness?

Would u agree that pollen, animal, and food allergies are the top 3 that people have?

Additional Details
thx for ur answers im doin a school project and was wondering what u guys ...

My dad just got a faceful of gasoline?
He got it in his mouth too. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. He just sneezed up some more gas too. Does he need to do anything else. I dont think its serious enough to see a doctor but do ...

Does any one know any gulten free, wheat free and dairy fee foods?

Do you ever cough up blue stuff?
I have allergies and seem to always have mucus. but when I cough (not often) but sometimes there is some streaks of blue. is it dried blood or something?
Additional Details
my medication ...

Julia
I'm allergic to apples, but only when they are raw. Why is that?
I can't eat raw apples.

But when they are cooked, or made into apple choice, I'm perfectly alright.

Why is that?
Additional Details
I'm allergic to other fruits, too.

Strawberries, fresh from the tree plums and such.

Black cherries for me are almost worse than eating apples.

I have severe allergies to all foliage in Germany.

It's horrible. =(

Maybe I should live in a bubble.

Iceman
Rating
Cuz ur a Freak.

candy6979556
I would bet that you are allergic to the acids in these fruits. If you cook them you cook out most of the acids.

☮Tamara☮
Rating
I dont have a definite answer. My boyfriend is the same way. He cant eat a lot of fruits raw, apples included. He is also lactose intolerant. Possible link? Just wanted to let you know ur not the only one out their. I would suggest going to the doc tho for supplements to be sure ur getting all the nutrition you need on a daily basis.

Cody L
i don't know but i have the same thing when i eat raw apples my throat swells but i can eat apple pie and drink apple juice and i can eat apple sauce it is just that way i guess i am just glad that i am not alone in the world all my friends make fun of me for it i feel you

Temari-Sensei
Rating
Well, it's very likely that... well.. let me explain it to you this way, ok?

If you're a baker then you would know that bread is risen with yeast and yeast produces alcohol, but as you know, bread is not alcoholic. This is because the alcohol evaporates when it's cooked. So, whatevers in the apples that makes you sick, evaporates when cooked. Very simple.

dark angel
Hi Julia,when apples are cooked they change molecular structure and that is why you can eat them.

pennypincher
That is called oral allergy syndrome. I'm surprised that you are not allergic to more raw fruits or vegetables. It is linked with pollen allergies. I think apples are related to birch trees. You are probably also allergic to birch tree pollen.
I used to be allergic to nearly all raw fruits and vegetables. After being on allergy desensitation shots for five years for my pollen allergies, my allergy to raw fruits and vegetables went away! Now I can even eat a salad and watermelon.

Susan M
Rating
A naturopath once told me to peel all fruit, especially apples, due to fungus on the skin. It could be something like that or it could be that apples have an enzyme that you react to that breaks down when you cook the apples.

?
that is because when a fruit is raw it's chemicals are strong, but when it's cooked the heat breaks down the chemicals and they become less harmful to people who have allergies.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy