Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Living w/ cats and Im allergic?
I have two kittens and did not suffer from allergies until i bathed them (they are now shedding). Its been days and I cant stop sneezing but I cant begin to think of giving them away. Is there any ...

Why am i all the sudden allergic to my cats?
I've always been allergic to cats my throat gets itchy, i sneeze , and my eyes itch. My mom got 7 week old kittens in August and they didnt affect me at all except if they rubbed my neck then it ...

Can someone just begin to have allergies (seasonal) as an adult?
i have had an onset of cold/allergies probably 4x since oct-i know if you have a fever than its bacteria-but if there is no fever how do you its just viral or the beginning of ...

Whats it like coming off Prednisone after using it for an extended period of time?
In my case 3 months on 20 ...

What do i do?? peanut allergy..quick!?
i jus accidently ate sum chocolate with peanuts in it and im allergic to peanuts, my throat is starting to feel tight and it hurts to swalllow..wat shud i do? i dont want to think its more serious ...

Recommendations for lactose intolerance supplement?
What's good to take that will help me digest dairy?
Additional Details
I drink a lot of soy milk. I'm mostly vegan. I just want to have cheese a few times a year because it�...

Why does my boston terrier have seizures?

Is it possible to be allergic to change? (Money change.)?
This sounds weird, but I think I might be allergic to coins.

I almost never use actual money; I mostly use my debit card. But whenever I take a handful of change to the vending machine or ...

Flem, I constantly keep bringing up flem, have to spit it out! eh?
I have had this ongoing problem at least a year or so now with flem and it's got much worse with the cold I have at moment, going into over week. I have not got to the bottom of this, only been ...

Am I lactose Intolerant?
My brothers friend is lactose intolerant and he said when he drinks milk he vomits, and he said you have to vomit after drinking milk to be lactose intolerant.

But when i drink milk i get ...

My child is allergic to codeine what medicines should i avoid?

I'm lactose intolerant and...?
i want to have lemon meringue pie and i looked at the ingredients and it said it had nonfat dry milk. do you think it will affect me in any way or do you think i could have it?...

What are the differences between allergies and sinuses?
I broke my nose years ago at my sinuses where I should have had surgery. I am not allergic to anything as far as I know, so I don't believe I have "allergies." But I am curious as to ...

Snot in my nose?
hi i have a cold i blow my nose once really hard and it comes back the snot and again its empty and it comes back i dont want a cold my nose is kinda red i blow so hard doesnt make a difference and ...

Allergic Reactions?
Hello, i'm babysitting my nephew for the weekend, and today, while he was playing outside with centipeeds and such, He seemed to have developed dark red bloches on the palm of his hands.
<...

Weres the most reliable place to get a food intolarence test done?

Could my 9 month old have a sinus infefction?
she started snoring, she started waking up 2-3 times a night, she rubs her nose and eyes excessively at night while seemingly in pain and she sneezes ...

Can people who are allergic to Penicillin eat blue cheese?
penicillin is made from a mold.. was wondering if they can eat cheese with mold in ...

Can allergies be cured?

How do I get relief from my allergies!?
I get really really bad allergies in the spring/summer time. I pretty much have allergies all the time, but they get worse then. Pretty much every time I go to the doctor and think I'm sick ...

Mark J
How do I unplug my nose?
I should let you know that I have very bad allergies. Anyways, I have just grown use to breathing through my mouth because my nose is plugged 24/7. I have tried allergies pills and all types of nasal sprays (which work for maybe 15 minutes max) Most of the time it is just one Nostral that is plugged. What I notice is that when I sleep on left side with my left nostral down and my right nostal up my right nostral is unplugged and then when I reverse sides im sleeping on it changes so my left is unplugged. It is very weird, and happends very slowly. When I rub vaporub in my nose it helps for alittle while but not long. Any Ideas of what to do? I had my tonsils and adnoids cut out in hope that this might help but nothing worked.

Mrs H
Rating
I have this problem and so does my daughter. Sudafed works for me most of the time. You seem to have it worse than I do. When I get up from sleep it slowly clears. Have you tried a vaporizer? Do you know exactly what you are allergic to? There may be things in your house you need to get rid of. My daughter gets shots, has allergy pills and saline nose spray which is over the counter. If you haven't been to a doctor lately you should go. Even though you had your tonsils and adnoids out you could develop sinus pallops.

ursula k
Rating
Have you ever heard of a noasal netti or nose netti? they are shaped like a little teapot and you put warm salty water in them and tip your head to the side as to let the water go through one nostril and out the other one .It apparently clears out all the nasal passeges and it has been used for centuries.If you cant get your hands on one(I suggest going to a chemist) try looking it up on the internet through google.I know this sounds strange but it does exist and a lot of people swear by them.by the way they are actually called netti pots you can probably get them at a health food shop as well.

Melissa
LOL..
nose spray ?
or just stick your fingers up your nose and wishh that teh snot comes out of your nostrils onto your fingernailsz!
:)

Kat
There's a few things you can do besides always taking your anti-histamine. I haven't tried it yet but nasal-crom is OTC now and its like a preventive of histamine, so after a day or so of using it your nose is desensitized. It only works while you're using it, though.

I'm wondering about the nasal sprays you've used before. A lot of people don't know that using decongestants is addictive. If you use sudifed or affrin for more then a few days then when you quit you'll be more congested then before.

Try the Breathe-right nasal strips. They are less expensive at Costco. They work great when I have the sleeping one-sided stuffiness. The sizes say small/ medium and large but really it is small, and medium/large. Try washing everything too, and get an air purifier and put it right next to your bed, they had one for $30 at Waly-world.

doggy4life21
I never tryed t but i heard make soup or something and put hot sauces in it like a lot of it try it maybe it will work lol

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy