Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Worst sinus headache of my life.?
I woke up this morning shivering inconvusively and my head throbbing. I also had a temperature. As the day went by the shivering and the fever went away, but the headache only got a little better. ...

Hives????????
so i randomly get hives all over my arms. i'l just be sitting there, and i'll get hives. i really dont understand?
i get them everyday, and i dont get them after i eat so i don't ...

What is the best cure for a blocked nose?
bearing in mind its middle of the night so no medicine is available....

After I eat fresh fruit the insides of my ears itch like crazy?
This happens when I eat peaches, apples, cherries, plums - almost any summer fruit. Anyone know how to fix this problem?...

How do i find out what im allergic to?
i keep on getting allergies, but i don't know what to, i have all spots on my back and its starting to spread on my face, what is it? and what can i do?...

Scared to go under anesthesia..?
I am going "under" for the first time in my life to get my wisdom teeth removed next Thursday. I admit, I'm scared out of my wits if something happens to me, like not coming out of ...

What over the counter drops can I use for pink eye?

What is the best natural remedy for a sinus infection or just plain sinus congestion?

I need this answered as soon as possible.?
We just moved and where we are I am alergic to something so my nose is so stuffy I can't breath. ANd it's keeping me from sleeping. I've been trying to go to sleep for an hour and a ...

I have an allergic reaction?
Yesterday after I got out of my friends pool My face felt a little scrunched up after I got out of the pool and looked a little funny when I got up. Now the left side of my face is reddish and My eye ...

Please help quick....?
My son is 7 and is covered in hives and this just happened all of a sudden... what can i do for him? He says he is breathing fine just itchy all over.. Please help if you have any ideas....

Am i allergic to Lettuce? Every time i have it i get really sick in the stomach and i get diarreah...help?
y is this ...

Has the world gone mental..?
Dont drink, dont smoke, dont eat food, dont drive...dont watch telly or your eyes will fu@king EXPLODE! My grandparents ate sheeps heads & smoked 40 tabs a day..they lived till 90 odd, has the ...

What allergy medicine works best?
My allergies are killin' me right now. Any help would be appreciated....

My friend never eats anything with gluten in it, when she is ill, she is ill for a long time.?
Does grains and corn have something in them that boosts the immune system? Does Buckwheat have gluten in it?...

What is wheezing and how do I cope with it?
I am not asthmatic. Sometimes, when I hang around long-haired cats or dogs for a while, I begin to experience these symptoms along with coughing, sneezing, and shortness of breath....

Smoking is very bad for you, but is it even worse for people with allergies?
Smoking is bad for you ever knows it but I still do it. But I have bad allergies, I'm allergic to everything but cats. Will smoking magnify the symptoms/problems that come with allergies?...

Where do you go to get tested for allergies? And how long does it last? How much does it cost?
Whenever I clean a dusty room, or moldy clothes; I can't stop sneezing and have ichy, watery eyes. If they get to bad then I have to use my inhaler. But the inhaler was only prescribed because I ...

What is a food allergy?

Itching in bed?
5 people in my house suffer from itching in bed. This is occuring in 2 rooms, and sometimes on the sofa downstairs. There are no bug bites, and not everyone is in the same family.

I ...

Nat
How do I get rid of my allegric reaction to humidity?
First of all, I'm not allergic to the sun.
I used to joke that I'm a vampire, but I found humidity is the catalyst not the sun.
In wintertime I have no problems.

During the summer, when I am outside for any period of time, my skin becomes very itchy.
Usually this involves my face, ears, neck and arms. Basically anything exposed.
My skin doesn't change its appearance (it doesn't break-out or blister, etc). It only turns red when I start scratching it (and the itch is really overwhelming).
Also, I don't go tanning. Though I always use sun-block if the need arises. Sun-block doesn't help with relieving the amount of itchiness.

So what can I do to to stop my allergic reaction?
It really makes summer no fun for me.

SkydraXL
Rating
u do not

melissaw77
Go to an allergist!!! Use a dehumidifier inside. Maybe the sunblock you are using is causing the itching??? This happens to me, with certain sunblocks.

BasketballBabeRW
Rating
you can try taking Benydril or an anti-itch medication.
i would ask ur doctor if there is anything they can give you.
hope u feel better! =]

Stuart
Rating
Allergy to humidity ... hm.

Do you have an aversion to being in the shower or bath, too?

Cougar
You are allergic to pollen in the air.It's only in the summer.The little white pieces of fuss you see floating in the air.

Sarah
I think it's called sun burn....lol

KittyKat
Are you sure it's humidity and not grass, dirt or pollen in the air? I've never heard of anyone being allergic to humidity before.

You might somehow be allergic to your own perspiration, though, and that could be caused by foods you eat or the soap you use and when you perspire, your skin reacts to it.

About the best thing you can do is move to west/southwest TX, NM or AZ where it is very dry. You will still perspire, though, so it would be interesting to see how you would do out there.

Good luck ~ allergies can be a bear

mago
Rating
I don't think you can be allergic to the amount of water vapor in air...but see a dermatologist or allergist to see what about sun exposure causes your symptoms...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy