Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

My Dr. told me I'm not allergic to anything, but I sneeze alot....?
especially when I have Dairy products and spicy foods any suggestions other than stay away from them....

See-you-ent-tea?
i still wanna know why she smells

Help?...

Allergies (Like Crazy!!)?
I have the worst allergies known to man.
I take zyrtec everyday of the year. Latley they have been terrible and i dont know what to do!!! I take a zyrtec as usual and a benedryl around the ...

Help with hayfever?
antihistamine doesnt help much.. anyone know any good remedies?
or tricks?...

Can I get new allergies?
I was in cosmetology for a year and worked with fake hair the whole time. Then at the very end of the year, I had an awful allergic reaction to the fake hair. How did this happen? How can I prevent ...

It,s normal to bleed from the nose for no reason?

Are there any good and tasty substitutes for tomatos?
My son is allergic to tomatos. Thank you....

How to stop a running nose fast?
I have school tomorrow and i absolutely HATE going to school with a running nose. I have allergy medicine but it makes me sleepy during classes and its really hard to focus. Any tips for making it ...

Im allergic to fake metal like fake silver and gold so can i wear a stainless steel belly button ring?
its the one with the sergical steel would that be alright for me to wear as long as its not fake?
becuase i dont want to chance it becuase it makes me breakout and get exzema on my stomache ...

I am now allergic to both penicillin and to clindamycin. What can I take for infections?
I got full-body raised and itchy rashes in both cases after taking both types of antibiotics....

Why won't doctors give my boyfriend an allergy shot?
My boyfriend has allergies and has gotten allergy shots before. When he asks doctors to give him allergy shots now, they always say no and prescribe him some medication that won't work. He ...

Is anyone else allergic to iodine?
I am allergic to iodine in contrast dyes and argued with my doctor about it. (he was not my regular doctor). He told me that a person cannot be allergic to iodine because their own body produces it....

If I had an allergic reaction for seafood on wednesday, and had 2 shots for that, and am on pills as well,?
and still itching, can i have fruit_...

Alleric reaction......?
i have had a sudden allergic reaction to an insect bite i think, i have been to the hospital but things are yoyo-ing as in getting better and then worse , should i be really worried as its only ...

Have you ever heard of someone developing an allergy to gold?
My wedding ring and engagement ring are leaving a red scaley rash on my fingers. :-( Should I have them reset in platinum, or is it likely I'd be allergic to that, too? (Do they have any of ...

What is glycolysis?

Is there any way to totally eliminate cat dander from my home?
I have had chronic hives for the last seven months. The same amount of time that we have lived in a new house. I recently went to the doctor for allergy tests and found out that I am highly/severly ...

Allergies HELP!?!?
My boyfriend and I live in an apartment and he is suffering from allergies really badly. We can not figure out where the allergy is coming from and have cleaned everything. Any Ideas?
A...

Excessive tearing in only one eye what could cause this?
an otherwise healthy person,albeit one with a past history of tear duct blockage though not in many years,one who hasnt been around anything which could cause an allergy,so what could cause this?...

I got my nose pierced 2 months ago and i always seemed to have a little red bump on the side of it?
i tried sea salt n dial soap but nothin works. i was told if i take out the piercing the bump will go down but i have run out of options and i am very upset... i just want the bump to go away. Im at ...

bridgetbirchfield
How do I get rid of constant swishing sound in my ears?

Care
Rating
It sounds like it might be an ear infection. Seeing a doctor would be the best bet.

Abby Road
Rating
Take a decongestant such as Sudafed.

nh_spd_frk
You can try hydrogen peroxide but, you may have tinnitus

canyon
Rating
They treat that with antibiotics, you could seriously need them.

element0353
Get a product for "swimmers ear". It will remove water that got in your ears, when you shower or swim.

iloveCats
You may have Tinnitus where you experience ringing in the ear. It is best that you consult your doctor and get the proper treatment for it.

Chrys
It's the sound of your heart beat. (blood pressure) some people hear it and some don't. If you have problems with your ears (as in sinus, allergies, tinnitis) then you're more likely to hear the swishing. Allergy meds (benadryl, entex, Claritin etc) will clear your ears and make the swishing go away...
If you can, see an ENT about your problem. (Ear, Nose and Throat Dr.) Or an Allergist.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy