Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Anyone meet someone with this?
Has anyone ever met someone who is allergic to every antibiotic, deadly allergic? Like they have to go to the hospital to get desensitized to them in a hospital and can get an anaphylaxis reaction ...

Which cough syrup works best to supress a cough?

Is it possible to be allergic to marijuana??
i think my friend is
she says when she smokes it after about 3 bowls or so (throughout the day) she gets headaches that get worse when she moves around or holds her breath
Additional D...

Looking for home remedy for allergies, other than staying indoors, with the windows closed!!!?

Are Kaiser permanente doctors considered crappy in the industry?
My nose has been killing me and all they do is tell me its sinus problems. They just give me claritin and nasarel and shove me out the door. ITs not ...

If I am taking penicillin, can I kiss someone who is allergic to it?
Would it hurt them?...

Nose bleed?
for the last few days my nose has been bleedin.... itsnot continous... it like the blood solidifies in my nose..
can u pla tell what should i ...

Fiind a bread dog good for an allergic child?

I smoked pot on saturday and im going to the doctor tomorrow?
I smoked pot on saturday night and im going to an allergist for the first time tomorrow and im wondering if an allergist is gonna take a blood test and test my blood to see if there is pot in it. ...

Peanut and seafood allergies...?
are people aware that these can be life threatening? Tested about 4 yrs ago, I apparently had a strong shellfish reaction. The ENT prescribed Epi Pen and told me that I have to be very careful, ...

How can I tell if I have environmental allergies or just a simpy cold?
My nose is stuffy, my nose is running, my sneezing a bit, my eyes are sometimes watery... And I don't want to go to the doctor for, if it turns out to be, a cold.
Also, I have environment ...

Should you stop taking allegra or allergy medicine once your symptons are gone?

How bad is being around cigarette smoke for an asthmatic ??
I'm having arguements with my mother and she thinks her cigarette smoke is not what is causing me to breathe bad, I've been allergy tested and I'm allergic to, dog hair, cat hair, rag ...

GRRRRR...!! READ the question people...I am not trying to choke my child!! I am wondering about allergies...?
...are foods that are mixed with other kinds of nuts (not peanuts) considered to be an ALLERGY risk to children under 2 years old?

like a cookie for example?...

I cough even when I don't have a cold, any ideas?
I seem to cough sometimes out of the blue. Any suggestions?...

Is there any cure for lactose intolerance?
just developed lactose intolerance 2 years ago, i have lactase pills which help me when eating chocolate or cream but is there any permanent solution to this problem? anybody with any experience? ...

Is it physically possible to stop yourself from sneezing?

What are the solutions found recently to sea food allergy?

Could I be allergic to my feather bed?
Everytime I lay down, almost instantly I start coughing, my throat starts to feel itchy and I can't breath normally. I don't have asthma. But I just recently purchased my cal king feather ...

Is your medicine cabinet full of Rx bottles?
honestly what do you think of alternative healing??...

supersaiyan4elby
Food coming out your nose?
Ive had this happen to me 2 imes in my life once like 6 years ago i was in a store eating cheese nips and then poof it happend they started coming out my nose and i had to blow them out. The other day i was eating ramen noodles and it happened again had had to pull noodles out my nose. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME i know its all connected but thats not normal is it?

BostonCollin28
Yeah, it happens when you laugh while eating. When I was little, we called it "snorking". When I was about 10, my school group was on local TV for some reason, and just as the camera panned by me, I was drinking fruit punch and I started laughing- I snorked red drink all over myself on TV. Granted, it was taped (not live), and it was just local NH television, but for a month, everyone was making fun of me. I haven't had fruit punch since.

j woo
there was a snake charmer who had a nake come out of his nose from his mouth on ripleys believe it or not, it could be the way you swallow

orange
Rating
stop laughing when you eat

tick
Rating
happens when u laugh while eating
it's normal

<< T &gt;&gt;
Rating
ewww lol no thats not normal at all lol go see a doctor and see what he has to say about this prob

Ali D
It is the function of the soft palate to close the area (post-nasal)above the mouth when swallow, thus no other way for the food but to go down. For many reasons, if the closure fails then the food will go up to the post nasal space and comes out through the nose.
If it happened only twice in many years, it is MOST probably bad coordination at the moment of swallowing, due to loss of concentration( your mind was on something else), or you tried to talk or laugh at that split of second. DO NOT WORRY, IT IS THE ODD ACCIDENT.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy