Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

I sniffed a flower at Wal-Mart and I sneezed, can I sue??

If you are allergic to dogs, does it mean you are probably allergic to cats also?
I would like to get a cat. i have been around dogs and cats all of my life with no problems. All of a sudden every time I am around dogs I start sneezing and my eyes get all itchy and red. My throat ...

Allergy tablets?
We got 2 kittens lately and sometimes they make me sneeze! They're very cute so don't want to get rid of them but does anyone know how allergy tablets work and what are the best ones ...

Runny nose!!!?
i need a cure for runny noses ...

MY daughter has allergies. I have cats what can I do to make her comfortable when she visits?

Help, bad allergy treatments?
I am highly allergic to almost everything in the springtime, from flowers, trees, dust, pollen, etc.
I have tried many different nasal sprays and pills (and all sorts of combos of the two) but ...

I have constant sinus infections and constant headaches. What should I do?
My sinus infections come about every other week and i have about 3 headaches a week....

Question about hives?
yesterday i had an allergic reaction to something and when i woke up hives were on my stomach arms breast chest area and and my thighs and on my back so i took benadryl and it did nothing so i was ...

How do you work out what allergies you have?
I have no idea what allergies I have. is it possible to discover what allergies you have though ...

I get sick 3 times a year at certain times is this allergies?
I get sick every year about right now, at christmas and near the end of school. Is this allergies? Its runny nose and sore throat. My snot is whitehish clear....

Cheese intolerance?
Is it possible to have an intolerance to cheese, but not to milk? I know it sounds like a strange question as cheese is made form milk.
I drink a small amount of milk in my tea, but don't ...

I allergic to penicillin...?
when i start driving is there something i sould do or buy (like a keychain or something) to let people know in case of an accident that i can't have penicillin???
Additional Details

Any suggestions for severe nasal congestion caused by bad allergies?

How do I stop the symptoms of my allergies?
I live in Northern New Jersey, and last year was when I first learned that I had outdoor allergies. I am experiencing red eyes and a runny nose, and I'm sick of it. I have to go outside a lot ...

How can food allergies be so life-threatening that one goes to the ER? Why not minor aches and pain?
Why can't people with food allergies suffer minor aches and pains? Instead, they suffer serious and severe pain to a point that one needs to go to emergency room. It can be so deadly that ...

Can you die if you drink laundry detergent?
my friend thought that itd be funny to put laundry detergent in my ...

My sis is Allergic to my cat, is there any way to get a hypoallergetic cat?
My sister goes away to college during the year but everytime she comes back her allergies get worse. It isnt a normal allergy, like she doesn't sneeze, get a blocked nose it's much worse. S...

A good non-milk ice cream?
OK my sister can't drink milk without getting a migraine But she is going crazy for some kind of ice cream i wanted to surpize her with some. Can you help?...

Is it possible to be intolerant of alcohol?
When i drink i usually get diareah a few hours later.

Also when i drink a lot(ish) about 6 pints i was sick all the next day. But I could very easily stand up etc......
Additional D...

Anybody of a remedy for post nasal drip?

Angela C
Ear piercing swollen, red, and itchy?
i just got it pierced yesterday and it's starting to get itchy, swollen, and red and grow little bumps. I'm pretty sure i'm allergic to the 14k gold, but is there a way it can heal normally without me taking out the earring?

Noone i
Rating
You have an infection and your earlobe will soon fall off. Check daily when you wake to see if it has.

hello123
I suggest you take it out it will only get worse but if you want it to stay clean it out with alcohol on it twice a day with out taking it out just pore some on the infection.. try that first and see if that helps good luck..

PaRtY AnGeL
it seems like u got an infection but dont worry
jus follow some precautions
firstly, take some hot mustard oil and apply it on the affected area using a cotton bud.
do this 2-3 times a day and avoid putting water on the infected area
at night, before going to bed, just clean the area with cotton and apply antiseptic ointment like Soframycin.

Hope it helps!! :-)

ROADRUNNER
You may have an infection. See a doctor for treatment.

jj
Rating
it is probably infected, just make sure you are cleaning it well and don't mess with it

Alvy
Rating
Probably not. It's not good to keep metal in your body that your allergic to, or that's getting infected. I'm sure you could take it out, wait a few weeks, and maybe get it re-pierced?
I know that sounds like a hassle, but you really shouldn't keep the earring in.

cherry
Rating
u have an ear infection. i strongly advise u to go to the doctors rite now or its gonna get worsse

Curious_Wanderer
Rating
Umm.. If you just got it done yesterday and its like that, that's not an allergic reaction. Its infected. Take it out like.. Right now. Give it time to heal and clean it the same way you would if the earring is in. If you take it out and it still feels the same or worse a couple of hours later, GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. And once your ear gets better you can get it pierced again but make sure they ppl who pierce it are using sterile products when they do it. And make sure that they clean your ear before shooting you. Good luck and be careful!!

preshus_09
Rating
your ear is infected

Halo
Rating
ouch, yes its an infection

the only way to clear it up is to put another ring in, id suggest titanium (blackline is also titanium) and do it quick, its only going to get worse

spellbound.unicorn
Rating
Sorry but no,you will have to remove the earrings in order to get them to heal. If you went to a ear pertcing establishment to get them pierced them my suggestion id call them or go back and see if they can or will replace the earrings in your ears.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy