Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

IV JUST GOT 2 BEAUTIFULLY KITTENS. iv found out I'm allergic to them?
WHAT CAN I DO? DONT TELL ME TO GET RID OF THEM. MY EYES ARE VERY SORE AND ITCHY. PLEASE HELP. IM DESPERATE...

What is the best chocolate in the world?
I need to buy chocolate as a gift for my chocoholic ...

If you have incredably itchy hands and nothing helps, what could be taken to stop the itchness?
My mom has used antihestimene tablets and cream but nothing has helped to take the itchyness away? Please can anyone give some advise....

What does it mean when my throat and tongue itch after eating certain apples?

Will mold grow on white bread?

I'm allergic to detergents,what should I do about it?
Is there any way to simply get rid of that allergy? I'm quite troubled by it....

I have i.b.s any suggestions on making me better?
i have ibs which is a bowel problem, can any one help in making my life ...

What are you allergic to?

How do i know if im allergic to nuts?
i would like to know if there is any way of finding out if i am allergic to anything....

My dizzy husband would like to know why is more than one sheep not called sheeps??

What are some things that people cant be ALLERGIC to?

ALLergy or Cold???????
I do suffer from allergies. Just this past weekend I started with a sore throat and low grade fever. Then it hit my nose and now has settled into my chest! Should I see my dr or my allergist???
I...

Is there any website on how to cure a miserable life?

Has anyone got a cure for sinusitis without taking antibiotics?

If someone drinks every day is that person an alcoholic?

When did you last sneeze?
i have sneezed several times while typing this Question....

Can you be allergic to a pet even if the allergy test says you're not?
My skin allergy test showed no allergies to pet dander or anything like that (just to pollen). Yet sometimes when I'm near my dog I get asthmatic type symptoms. I've decided it can be 1 of 3...

Really swollen...help please FAST?
my mom woke up this morning with an unbelievably swollen eye... it's oozing some...

earlier this week, she was told by a masseuse that if you put hydrogen peroxide into your ear, it ...

How can i get rid of red eyes? (clear eyes is not helping)?
every i wake up up wit hred eyes , even if i've rested enogh. what can i do?...

Has anyone got a homemade remedy for insect bites.I've got 2 beauties and they're itching like hell.?

lenore w
Does eating too many bananas make you itch?

iamweirdarewethereyet
that was a retarded question.

just browsin
Rating
Itching could be a sign of kidney disease especially after eating too many bananas and raising potassium levels. See a doctor.

HatersEnvyMe
No bananas are very good for you but if you eat to much of food/fruit that contains phosphorus such as(milk, chesse, dried beans, peas, colas, nuts and peanut butter) just to name a few can make your skin itch.

Emmylou82
if your allergic to them!

sammy
Rating
No but you may be allergic if they make you itch

Pennyless
Rating
No but there are full of potassium and if you eat too many a day you will end up fat as a hippo..........

terra
only IF YOU are allergic to bananas. but they will definitely make you defecate more because bananas are high in fiber which promotes bowel movement.

*au natural*
Rating
Not that I'm aware of. If you or anyone else is itching from eating an obsessive amount of bananas, then it is probably some kind of allergic reaction.

charliecfc07
no but u might scratch

earthmother6224
No, it can't. Are you diabetic? That might be uric acid that is making you itch not the banana.

hannahlou
they shouldnt do unless you allergic to them or its psychological !!!

Tigger
Rating
Only if you're allergic- and then you have more to worry about than just an itch.

Millie C
Depends on where you are itching. Are you itching in the mouth and throat? If it's your butt cheek, it ain't the banana.

BK thang
Rating
I say it all depends on how much you eat. When water is good but you drink too much of it you can die, when you dont drink none at all you can die also. Now everything in good proportions is good for you unless you are allergic to it or tryin to be allergic to it, because i believe we can cause something like this to ourselves by overdoing intake. When it comes to bananas its a same case scenario. Too many is not good. And its not just bananas. When i was younger i used to eat a lot of tangerines until i have overflow of vitamin c and i start breaking out all over my body. Now one of two or even three tangerines wouldnt never do that to me, but 20 of them every day would. Hope i am being clear enough. Good luck!

rl_614
no it doesnt cause anything

curious_One
Rating
no but it may make you poop a lot

Althea
Rating
Not sure, but I am allergic to bananas, so may they can make you itch if you're allergic....

?
Rating
Look for the Itching somewhere else ....its not the Bananas..as they are very good for you...Ask any Monkey where he gets his energy from....

gemma.peers
If you are allergic to bananas you can develop all sorts of symptoms including itching. Try eliminating bananas for several weeks to see if the itching stops. If not you may be allergic to something else. Skin itching is however more likely to be an allergy to creams, washing powders or other cosmetic products. Also a lack of Vitamin E found in Omega 3 and fish oils and vit E capsules can mean you can develop an allergy to the sun and natural light. Try taking a supliment as even with a healthy diet some people can not properly absorb vitamin E. I recommend an elimination of products or foods until you find the allergen.

skeeter
Rating
Not sure, but monkeys always seem to be scratching and picking at themselves, so maybe?

Shaunda B
Where are you itching? If around your mouth,you may have an allergy to them...Be careful if you find that you break out in hives or have any problems breathing..People can be allergic to almost anything.

Camilla the First
Well my darling, they make monkeys itch so watch out!! They are awfully good for you you know - lots of potassium and all that so you shouldn't itch.

mld m
If your allergic enough even little will make you itch. Itching is one of the symptoms of allergies. It can cause hives.Sometimes extreme.

Vanessa H
oftentimes it makes my tongue itches when i eat like more than 2 or 3 and my best friend is allergic and she itches all over especially her mouth

spongebob fan
Rating
ummm...i dont think it should it might actually be good cause bananas have lots of potassium in them......either that u might have a allergic reaction to them or something....try not to eat too many or dont eat them at all....well i hope u get better and i hope this helps

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy