Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

How To Get Rid Of Running Nose?

How can i treat chronic sinusitis without meds?
i've been suffering from this disease for a while. what do you think can help? i usually feel the pressure around the left side of my head and it leads to migraines afterwards....

What do you do when you are allergic to nickel(the button on your pants)?
i have a rash what can heal it quick its summer i gotta have a good body!!!!!!!...

Are you allergic to air?
how do you ...

I am a diabetic person. Recently I've 1 problem my full body is itching like hell. Can anybody help me?

How do i know if i have allergies?
how do i kno if its a cold or if its allergies sounds dumb but i usally sneeze and get a running nose in one specific area or around strong scents but, i also have cough and sore ...

What effect could the combination of bad asthma and antihistamines have on my daughters school work?
she is taking piriton for her hay fever and up all night coughing, could this have a derogatory effect upon SAT/end of year assessments?...

When ever i drink coffee i cant stop burping for a couple of hours after whats wrong?
ive been told maybe i should go for soya but i have milk with my cereal and im fine. please can some one say something other then stop the coffee cos i love coffee it is my fav drink in the world all ...

What tests do the doctors do to figure out what someone is allergic to?
Do they use needles or what?
Additional Details
i HATE needles so is there another test that they could do besides needles?...

Why do I sneeze so much when I walk into sunlight?

How can I get immediate relief from.....?
hayfever. My eyes are itchy red and swollen,my nose is runny andsore and I would gladly rip out, with my bare hands, that bit at the back of my nose/throat cos its itching like mad and I cant get ...

Which is worse: a bee sting or a jellyfish?

How do you cure a severe sore throat?
Cough Drops Aren't Working for M...

MY NOSE is itchy?
yeh i have heyfever but what medicine should i get to snort up my nose to take the itchiness away....no not cocaine lol.
Additional Details
actually, because im indoors can it be the new ...

What is the difference between lactose intolerant & lactase intollerant?
I had a contact tell me that she was lactase intollerant.

What the hell is that?...

Im goin to cry....i need to stop the itching...!!!1?
ookkk well since like yesterday i have a rash all over my head n my stomach n hips....it looks like im allergic to some pills i started taking wed...please i need something good for itching...i'...

Poll....how many of you have problems with allergy eyes?
i get REALLY BAD allergy eyes to the point i wanna scrape them out of my head i take zyrtec and patanol which help, but them main symptoms are....
-redness
-sensitivity
-itchy

Are you allergic to anything? If so, what are you allergic to?

Why is it that what ever side you lay on, that side of your nose gets stopped up?
Does any one have a soultion to sleeping with out my nose getting stopped up when I sleep on one side or the other, with out sleeping sitting up or taking meds.? I have a baby so I need to be alert ...

10 points to best answer. what food was once thought to be a cure for asthma?

Sarah
Do allergies cause your eyes to hurt?
My eyes are bothering me and I do not know why. Do allergies cause your eyes to hurt, or do they only get puffy?

Ramblin Rose
they can. try eye drops and antihistamines

borhos222
either one can happen. maybe u have itchy eye syndrome or something like that

Lelani
Are you rubbing them alot? Than can be one of the reasons.

Lexi R
Rating
They Can Sting, Turn Red, Itch, Or Be Puffy From Allergies. It Doesn't Have To Be A Dramtic Change.

Wounded Duck
Rating
Possible, but not probable. It may entail an adverse reaction to rubbing or dryness.

Tigger
Rating
Allergies can cause your eyes to get painful- especially if you rub them a lot.

dfdfderee
Rating
sure especially with seasons

manu2hasu
Definately, eyes are very sensitive organ & gets
allergies easily..................

Wash them with cold water in between regular intervals..........

that will help you a lot.

hugs_kisses36
they can hurt too...my eyes have been for a week and they are all bloodshot

robertkyleq
Rating
allergies can cause ur eyes to hurt but get them checked out just to be on the safe side. p.s this is the best and true answer!!!!!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy