Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone know of a synthetic alternative to gluten for the same chemical reactions as in pasta and bread?

Anyone have an allergy to pork?
What are you symptoms? Have you been tested by a doctor? Is there a special diet you're on or do you just avoid pork? I've never heard of an allergy like this but my friend's ...

If you are allergic to cashews, what could you also react to? Please give me internet sites I can visit?

How careful do I need to be with nut allergies?
Ok, I just found out I may have nut allergies, and i need some help from people with experience. I Feel like a leper right now, how do I stop being so afriad of EVERYTHING! Everytime I eat I get a ...

Is there a way of preventing wasp stings? i'm allergic to them, yet i'm constantly being stung.?
Is my fear of them attractive to them or something.?...

If somebody helps me with this she/he is a "life saver". I have a strange kind of-hay fever .?
The process starts at 3 or 4 AM: Roof of my mouth gets so itchy and irritated that it wakes me up. After 5-10 minutes my nose glands get irritated because of scratching the throat my nose starts ...

Am I allergic to chocolate?
Whenever I eat chocolate I get migraines. I used to be allergic to chocolate when I was younger but I outgrew it. Can food allergies come back?...

Tongue & skin burns nausea vomiting difficulty breathing?
my tongue has been burning for 24/7 since oct 2006 and my skin on and off. i had an allergic reaction to some meds i took in that same period since then have had those sensations as well as the ...

How to treat sinusitis; is there any restricted foods to take?

What can i do for my son's chapped face?
i've tried everything from vaseline to lotion to cream, and he just rubs them all off, which makes his face even redder. any suggestions? because i hate to see him in pain like that.

How can I stop cat allergy ruining my visit to friends?
I have always had very severe cat allergies and am going to stay with a friend whose cats are his babies so there is no way they won't be around during my visit. Can anyone recommend any ...

My son is allergic to a preservative in margarine and butter does anyone know of a substitute that i can use?
Anything spreadable ????...

What's the best way to unclog your ears?
i have missed 3 days of school and i cant hear anything i need a non painful ...

How can I treat my scalp due to a hair color allergic reaction?
It itches like crazy and is somewhat swollen!!! HELP!!!...

When did this springs allergy season start?
and how long does it last?...

How to remove an ingested fish bone on a child's throat?

Please help me!! im bored out of my mind and havin a bad day! kinda long?
first it the headache from my allergies when i got on the bus. then it was the teachers who dont like it when you cant concentrate in class 'cause you used the worst excuse ever ( my head really ...

Any suggestions for peanut-free products? I just recently have been diagnosed.?
I have been recently diagnosed with a peanut allergy and have been having problems at the grocery store trying to find products to eat. Any suggestions so that I can just grag-and-go and not have to ...

Help! i have woken up with a swollen eye and i could barley open it help!?
how do you hell the swollen ...

â€œHow should I stop my nose from running?

Stinky Feet
Disney Cruise Line and Food Allergies?
I just found out my son has several food allergies. What accomodations does the Disney Cruise Line make for food allergies? He is allergic to wheat, eggs, milk, nuts, corn and maybe more.
Additional Details
Hosedragger: I will, but right now it's the middle of the night :)

Hosedragger18
Why don't you contact the disney cruise lines and find out. I think they'd have the anwers your looking for versus asking on here.

Glutenfreegirl
I know from my fellow gluten free friends that Walt Disney World is very allergen friendly so I"d assume that the cruise line is also. I would put in a call when u can and speak to someone but also be prepared to bring your own food ahead of time bc u are talking major allergens here, so they may not be able to accomodate ALL that. Outta curiousity was he diagnosed with all those allergies or are u doing an elimination diet of some kind? Just curious.

avillax
They always have an extensive line of foods, so I wouldn't worry much. I'm allergic to wheat, milk, pork, beef, potatoe, chocolate, orange.

Did you know that Ringo Starr had the same problem?, he would take his own food with him.

Nedra E
You could be given erroneous information HERE, so you need to go to the ONLY people who can give you complete and valid answers - and that's Disney Cruise Line.

You didn't say how old he is. You need full information from his doctor, because your son and your entire family have to take responsibility to protect him against eating foods that would harm him. You need to know what items tend to have wheat, eggs and milk in them as the price for not paying attention is quite high.

It's very hard to deal with wheat/egg/milk allergies. That's a difficult combination. You might even have to put off the cruise.

fittobedyed
Rating
Disney World itself is excellent at handling food allergies and I would expect the same from the cruise line. Check out these two sites- they may be able to give you more information based on direct experiences

http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20 Disney with medical issues= aka DISabilities

http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9 Disney Cruise Line Forum

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, April 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy