Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

What dog has the least affect on human allergies?

Allergies question...?
I have hayfever and i was wondering what i can do to stop the symptoms i get. dont tell me that i cant go outside because i have to go to school and work....

What should I not be eating or drinking to create less mucous for sinus infections?
Drinking plenty of fluids, water, juice etc, but body seems to produce non-stop phlegm and mucous. Currently on Zyrtec-D and an Antboitic (Omnicef)...

I am trying to find out what the di means in dihydrochloride?

Can food allergies kill?
Has anybody had any close calls?
Additional Details
I know that. I have food allergies to...

(big breath)

Peanuts
Soy
Eggs
Shellfish
Dairy
C...

Can someone me if they know of anyone who is allergic to air conditioning and if so what symptoms to look fo

Sinus infection=puffy cheeks?
Is it possible to have puffy cheeks if you have a really bad cold and are congested?...

What kind of allergies cause your bottom lip to swell up ?

GF gettin lots of bites, not normaly affected, got 1 cat flead regular, 3 people in house only 1 bein bit, is?
any 1 else suffering this problem? house is clean also is cat. bites seem to be legs, thighs feet, forearms some on back all "very itchy" any one know of a good remedy?? please help!!!!!!! ...

Is it possible for my husband to all of a sudden become allergic to our animals after 4 years?
He's been taking Claritin and everything else, I've been keeping everything clean and dusted. He says it is the animals (2 cats, 1 dog) which he has already been living with for four years. ...

Can you tell me what to feed a 1yr old who is allergic to just about everthing?
she is allergic to:
beef
eggs
fish
oatmeal
pears
wheat products
potatoes
sweet potatoes
tomatoes
cake

Someone said I am lactose intolerant, but I like milk?
Does this mean I am a bad person or is this person just being the mean one? I don't want to be thought of someone who discriminated against ...

Can you be allergic to anti-allergy medications?

Can someone be allergic to smoke ?

About 5 years ago, I started having reactions of abdomen(stomach/intestine... swelling, breathing difficulties?
Abdomen swelling normally occurs 2-3 hours after eating food like dairy prodeucts,wheat,corn,citrous fruit, mutton/lamb especially the juices are real bad. Sometime abdomen swells so much that ...

I have never had a bloody nose in my life, now I get them like twice a week.???

What do I need to do swollen kneecap from insect bite?
Whilst out in my garden last night I have been bitten on my left kneecap. It started as just a itchy lump which has progressed into a massive hard hot red lump that is making it painful for me to use ...

What is causing my hives?
I have had hives head to toe for the past 7 months. I have seen several doctors including an allergist.I have had allergy tests done, tons of lab work for auto-immune disorders, thyroid, pylori ect. I...

Am allergic to myself how can this be?
right now im breaking out in an intolerable rash my two big toes are like old ...

Really confused!!!?
For couple of monhts now I'm sneezing all the time, my nose is itchi, my eyes are waterry OR very dry and even my ears are itchy sometimes too. It's not a sing of cold or anything, it'...

Kay
Cough, itchy throat, runny nose, stuffy nose, plugged ears, pain behind ears, naseous, chills... just a cold??

grab life by the bars
Rating
I think you might have small silver in you left little toe

versantly
pain behind the ears is from the swollen lymph glands fighting the viral infection which will last from 3-21 days. treat your symptoms, get lots of rest, and drink lots of fluids.

mlgable
Yep sounds like a cold to me.

ßußßlè§
Rating
yes go get a checkup with your doctor

nisha m
Rating
It is a severe cold only. More information available at http://ailments.in/sorethroat.html

just me #1
some crappy bug going around i got it too! ive had it since last sat!

It doesn't seem like a cold to me. It might be the flu. If you think it's a cold it must be a REALLY bad one.

Hope u feel better!

PsyGuy
This could likely be an ear infection. I would advise you to see you doctor and be evaluated.

Paramedic in SC

Michael B
Its like a hybrid cold/flu.

My Mom got it and took Alka Seltzer and she felt better the next day.

Buy some Alka Seltzer (I recommend both the day and night). The tablets that you dissolve in water are the best because they take affect almost instantly, but if you can't stand the bubblyness of it, you can also buy pills.

I swear by the stuff. I should make a commercial for them haha.

Theraflu is also good. As is Nyquil/Dayquil.

strwrs7772000
no honey that's the flu..when you're achy and you have chills that be the flu.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, April 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy