Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

If i drink alcohol i get really red and hot...
I understand that many people get flushed when they drink...but what happens to me is not the typical alcohol induced flushed face. I get extremely hot and my face, along with my chest and creases of ...

Why are peanut allergies always the deadliest?
...as opposed to every other allergy.

Also, are there other common "deadly" allergies BESIDES peanuts?...

Recovering addicts and alcoholics only please?
truelly and seriously is relapse a part of recovery
i have 27 months 17 days clean and i feel a relapse coming on i am going to meetings and talking to my sponser and sponsee about my situation ...

I suffer from peanut/tree nut allergies, I am also allergic to coconut... would I be allergic to palm kernal?
I suffer from peanut/tree nut allergies, I am also allergic to coconut... would I be allergic to palm kernal? I've scoured the internet for an answer to this question, but can't seem to ...

I Am Allergic To Chocolate, If I Keep Eating It, Will It Get Worse?
I sneeze when I eat chocolate, and if I keep eating it, will the it get worse? I wish I wasn't allergic to chocolate, I LOVE it! Could It get worse if I keep eating it?
Additional Details

Can you die from eating mold?
I ate a bagel and I checked the one before it and it had a green spot and I didn't eat that one but the one after it had no spots can mold be on one thing in a bag and not the other. If I did ...

I am lactose intolerant and allergic to soy,oats,chicken and pork some fruits and veggies.What do I eat?

Have i got a new allergy?
I've been sneezing, getting a runny nose and my eyes feel grainy and tired. When I wake up my nose is either blocked or I need to blow my nose a half dozen times. It's been going on for ...

My maltese just ate some babyruth what do i do?

Why am i allergic to all fruits and vegetables?

Question about bloody noses?
Yesterday I was having some allergy/sinus problems and this morning when I woke it was worse than yesterday. My throat was hurting and at first I thought I had a sinus infection but now I'm just ...

Severe allergies?
For the past few months I've been waking up with my eyes binded shut with what seems to be clumps of puss. I quite literally have to pry my eyes open, from there the clumps stick to my eye ...

Did hardwood floors help alleviate your allergies?

Why do you think there is such and influx of kids with allergies?
I was reading an article about a child with allergies http://www.cnn.com/2007/ I noticed that many children are coming ...

Have had electeric shock feeling in head but only at night but seem to wake up ok age 50?
this feeling only seems to happen when i get a pain at back off my right ...

What's the best way to stop a constant runny nose?
my nose is ALYWAYS running! are there any things i can do to help it? thanks!...

My nose is stuffy with allergies....?
will claritin help???...

Which dog should I buy if i am allergic?....which are the better ones people are least allergic too.?

What is the solution to my symptoms?
For more than a month now, I've been having a runny nose, stuffed nose, itchy nose, and sneezing. At night i get a stuffy nose. In the morning, runny and sneezing. I've been having them ...

Homoeopathy and allopathy which would u choose and why?

Courtney
Can you take benadryl and dayquil together??
I have the worst runny nose and teary eyes, I just took dayquil but was wondering if I could also take benadryl now?
Additional Details
My nose is extremely stuffy I meant not runny unless I lean down

msfire200520
Rating
you can but why wood anyone want to mix meds

jackmatt
Rating
call your local pharmacist
RN

justtrytobenice
yeah but you better make sure not to opperate any machanical objects even a toaster and make sure that you can dedicate about 20+ hours to sleep they will both knock you out even the dayquill it will intensify the benadryl
i hope you feel better

dg24
Rating
If you have those symptoms, Benadryl would work better, not Dayquil.

Heather
You'll have to check, but I believe that Dayquil only contains Tylenol and a decongestant. Benedryl is an anti-histamine that is also used as a sleep aid. They aren't one in the same. Now, I believe that Nyquil and Benedryl contain the same ingredients. You should always contact a pharmacy or doctor before mixing medicines, however.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy