Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Should a person with food allergies avoid those allergens in personal care items?
How do you determine how seriously you should avoid things. For instance corn. Should you not use tablets that are formulated with corn starch? How about liquids with corn syrup? If this type of ...

Am I having an allergic reaction?
I went swimming on tuesday, and I woke up thursday with pimples on my face, and all over my collarbone area. Normally I have excellent skin and I've NEVER gotten pimples on anywhere other than ...

What can be the cause of my nosebleed?
I was wondering if your allergies act up really bad if it will cause a nosebleed....

Chocolate allergy?
I can eat a little chocolate and be ok..
But if i eat a little too much, i get a bit of a headache..
someone said i was allergic to chocolate.Is that true? any experience?...

Does grass pollen cause your skin to itch? My son feels itchy outside even without touching grass.?
His skin is more itchy if he is in grass. Thanks!...

Does the Neti Pot actually work?
Ok....i don't know why i haven't heard of this method sooner, i haven't done it but heard it'll cleanse the nose?? The inside of my nose is constantly itchy, will this Neti Pot ...

Allegies!! Help!?
My nose is starting to run, my eyes are wattery. What are natural tips to stop the flow?...

Do you have allergies or asthma?
The FDA says our indoor air is 5 times as polluted as outdoor air. Do you think that contributes to your allergies or breathing problems?...

Best Antihistimine?
My Eustachian tube (ear) is clogged and slightly draining (no fever or aches). What is the best Antihistimine to take OTC?...

What can I put on my belt buckles and buttons because of a nickel metal allergy?
I have a nickel metal allergy. Most of my belt buckles and jean buttons seem to be some sort of metal irritant. I may also be allergic to other types of metal. Gold, steel, silver and titanium are ...

Is it ok to take an expired claritin?
Last night I couldnt get any sleep cause my stomache hurt real bad. My nose was and still is all stuffed up and when ever I breath in and out it smells like smoke. I'm 13 and i dont smoke but i ...

Have you ever had an allergy cold before?
I keep getting it anytime I am out in traffic, or when there are some funny smells..... then I take an avil and I am better. Have you ever had one before? Its annoying and horrid with all the ...

How good is claritin d to help with allergy asthma?
my doc prescribed me with clarinex and i had to buy it from my pocket cause insurance didnt cover it. it didnt do nothing on me and i was taking it daily. she gave me claritin d ,so far been 1 day on ...

My son isnt feeling well, sneezing, coughing, stuffy nose, watering eyes, and isnt sleeping well, is he ok?
My wife is worried that our son is sick or something. he has watering eyes but i think its from not getting much sleeping and crying so much. coughing but i thought it was from maybe him teethy sohe ...

Recently water has been suddenly falling out of my nose..?
like a watery liquid, not like thick/snotty or anything, just like a clear liquid. randomly too, not just when im looking down for a long period of time.
does anyone know why or what it is? lol<...

Could this be allergy in child?
My 5 year old went on a field trip yesterday to an apple orchard. When he got home his eyes seemed puffy. As the night went on he got stuffed up and this morning he must have sneezed 20 times in the ...

Nasal congestion......?
I am 22 and have had nasal congestion as far as I can remember. It causes me difficulty all the time including not being able to speak properly with blocked passages. Has anyone experienced this if ...

I think i'm having an Allergic Reaction,,??
I have got a reddish rash on my legs which appeared about an hr ago now. I had a shower an when i got out about 15-20 min ago i realise i got circly bumps on my left shoulder.
There are two. ...

Why we r closing our eyes when we r sneezing?

Can bad allergies make you very sleepy?

nightangel790
Can you still smoke pot if you are allergic to hemp seed oil?
Found out this morning rather unpleasantly that I am allergic to hemp seed oil (was in my tanning lotion). I was told that because of this, I can't smoke pot (not that I do, but I am just wondering). Is this true?

pagolpakhi
hemp oil and pot are from different plants...
so go on and fly

SeeksAYoungSwf_2_LoveThisSwm38
THANKS . FOR LETTING US KNOW ABOUT YOUR DRUG ABUSE ISSUES ..WE DONT DO DRUGGIES.

LotusPaste
Hmm, I think it depends. 'Pot' is compressed marijuana plant leaves and/or flowers rolled up into a cigarette. I think that if you avoid the flowers, you might not develop allergic reactions to it, so I'm not sure. Of course, though, you should avoid smoking marijuana unless you have some medical problem, as well, it's an illicit drug and all drugs should be avoided, but there's no need to rant, as you already know that.
~~~<333~~~

C K Platypus
Rating
Yes it's true. It could cause you to have a dangerous allergic reaction. Imagine your airways swelling up and possibly closing.

Gypsy Girl
Yes, it's true. You shouldn't smoke pot.

bluedanube69
Rating
yeah sure go ahead and smoke pot... it's not like you are allergic to hemp or anything... oh yeah that's right you are... duh....

Amanda Jane
yes, hemp seed oil and marijuana are derived from two different kinds of plants. I'm no professional, but I wouldn't think you'd be allergic marijuana, but you never know.
kinda like a bee sting, you won't know you're allergic until you get stung.
and btw, she already said she doesn't smoke pot. I'm sick of people not reading these questions and just answering out of their @#%$^%!!!!

bioid
you should still be able to smoke cannibis without effect

for one, hemp and cannibis are different plants

second - any of the allergens that could affect your system would be burned off - there is no such thing as allergy to THC - it is about as benign a chemical as one can introduce into the body

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy