Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

How do I get my nose unstuffy?
i tried steam and everything but it doesnt ...

Wearing Gold?
Hi I have been wearing gold rings for years, but a few years ago I started having a problem with the ring I wear most, the wedding ring, I have to keep removing because I come out in sores underneath ...

Can you be allergic to your underwear?
ok believe it or not this is a serious question,for a while now I have been very suspicious that I am allergic to my underwear.I will explain: Basically I kept experincing painful rashes after using ...

How do u cure a stuffy nose quickly?
any specific madications that help. I'm a wimp i cant take pills. Help?!?!...

Does anyone know how to kill poison ivy plants with out using chemicals?
we have plants all around the back yard and we have dogs so i dont want to use ...

I get stuffy nose everytime i'm in an airconditioned room. could it be that i'm having allergy?
tried vaporizer and hot packs for short-term relief, any household remedies before seeing a doctor?...

Is it possible to be allergic to??
cigarette smoke??

i sneeze and my eyes water whenever my mum and her bf smoke in the same room as me.
i also get hayfever..but in this weather i doubt anything to do with hayfever ...

Can you develop lactose intolerance?
lately i've been noticing that i get sick to my stomach after eating dairy products. i've heard that you can only be born with lactose intolerance, and i want to know if you can develop it.<...

I'm allergic to alcohol.. what should I do? please help!?
MY SKIN IS REALLY BUGGING ME. i'VE BEEN SCRATCHING MYSELF FOR TWO DAYS EVERSINCE I GOT DRUNK FOR THE FIRST TIME. IT TURNS OUT I'M ALLERGIC TO THE ALCOHOL... IT'S REALLY ******* ITCHY.....

Allergy pills - how many one-a-day tablets can I REALLY take a day?
If I have a one-a-day allergy pill in the morning but by evening I feel really ill again, is it safe to take another? I won't drink alcohol or drive machinery or anything like that, but I ...

I am suffering from sinusitus, how can i cure it?
I have gone on two courses of antibiotics ( erithromycine) 500 mg x 3 daily and no luck. Is there a home remedy?...

If I get a severe allergic reaction, will simple Benadryl help?
I have debilitating anxiety, and I was prescribed a new medicine for an unrelated condition. I did research on the pill before I took it, and I read about how it can cause severe allergic reactions. ...

Black substance in my snot?
I was in the shower and I sneezed into my hand. No biggie, I'm in the shower, it'll wash off. But right before I washed it off, I noticed there was some black stuff in it. And I just ...

What works best for allergies?
whats the best thing to use to help with allergies? clariton dosent work for ...

Do you have any weird allergies?
every time I have good quality chocolate I sneeze. nothing happens if it is cheap chocolate, it is only the good ...

My eyes are really puffy and itchy. help.what makes it go away..?

If any smoker smokes in front of me, I get headache. What shall I do?
I can't leave that place where smokers are sitting with me. Is there any multivitamin deitary supplement or any other thing which can solve this problem. This headache lasts for days even....

Why doesnt anyone believe me that im allergic to adrenalin?
years ago i had an anyphoytic shock when i was at the dentist cos he gave me adrenaline. you really can be allergic to it u know. if i was allergic to a bee sting they couldnt give me adrenaline ...

Who has more right a person who smokes or me that is allergic to smoke?
Does a person that smokes have the right to light up in my presents; When I have copd and am highly allerigic to it and I choke really bad when I am around it. Is that reason enough to cut all ...

Can you be alergic to ANY type of food?

Dancing angel
Can you just develop a nut allergy suddenly?
Somebody told me that I had better be careful as I eat so much peanut butter and peanut based products, they said I could possibly develop a nut allergy one day. Is this true?

ukmolly
Rating
No, that's not true. Don't worry about it, peanuts are good for you!

MrKnow_All
No its not correct.If you were allergic to peanuts,you would have got the allergic reaction long long back.Since you havent,shows you are not hypersensitive to the product. However in rare cases, I repeat "rare"- some individuals might develop allergy to a product, which they have been consuming earlier. But this is rare.So dontcha worry go ahead and enjoy.

SOC JO!
No...if you eat too much the only thing that might happen is that you get an upset stomach....Eating too much of something is never good.But you can´t get allergies,not this way.

Pink Monkey
Rating
I don't think so. Nut allergies usually present in childhood (like, under 5) and a lot of kids can actually grow out of the allergy.

Shaun the Sheep
Rating
I suppose it might be possible, but if you have no family history of allergies, asthma or eczema then it's unlikely. Try not to worry.

becca
People have said that if a mom eats lots of peanut butter during pregnancy, her baby could develop a nut allergy (don't know if that's been proven). Lots of people eat peanut butter every day, it is unlikely that it will give you a nut allergy.

The truly original me.
Rating
Yes, that happened to my father, he used to eat peanuts all the time but one day the peanuts gave him tingely lips so he went to see the doctor and they told him not to eat them any more and offered him one of those pen things.

animal cracker
Thats rubbish if you have a nut allergy you are born with it.You keep on eating peanut butter , if you were at rik of devolping a nut allergy im sure they would print it on the packaging of your peanut based product.
Have some yummy crunchy peanut butter and some m&m peanuts. :)

drumbum
Rating
well, they can devlop suddenly...that's not how it works really but , yes. I devloped one suddenly after 20 years of not having problems.

I was fine with them, then I had gone into Anphlaxis shock a few times, and I had no idea what it was. Turns out, nuts can kill me... I'm sad. My faverite dessert growing up until this point was nut rolls. :(

sandi
yes. it is not uncommon at all.

golden
YES you can my sister was ok eating them until she became pregnant after the birth she had some and was rushed into hospital

Mr.Mungbean 1892 Legends FFPL
Cases of nut allergies have gone through the roof in the last decade or so. You can become allergic overnight and the condition can be life threatening. It's called anaphylactic shock and makes your windpipe swell up amongst other things. Wether eating too much nutty food would give you this condition...... mmmmmm not sure.

sculptress
Rating
Allergies can appear at any time in your life. At 25 I became allergic to alcohol. At 30 I became allergic to lettuce (even the organic type). Now I'm allergic to celery and soy. I don't think it is based on the frequency of eating it. I think other things can change in you that changes your body's response to different food.

spiky
Rating
just by eating something a lot..you dont develop an allergy...but one may become allergic to somehting suddenly..thats possible...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy