Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

My left eye real red and I went to Dr and said it was allergies but the drops not working.?

Can you build up an immunity to something you are allergic to?
Example: I am allergic to blueberries...could I ever build up an immunity so I can tolerate them?...

Is this a food allergy ?
For a while now, I've been getting headaches after almost everything I eat.

Like if I eat something healthy and wholesome, a while later my head will begin hurting and I'll feel ...

How can I reduce my mother's allergy to kittens?
My mother is allergic to kittens and I really want one, the only way I could get one is if I move out and if I move out I gotta be married. So does anybody know what I should do?...

Autism and Gluten/Casein Free Diet?
My 3.5 year old daughter is going through an evaluation process because she is having a speach delay. She says hundreds of words but only says a few sentences (usually the same ones) but still can ...

In which food can Salmonella bacteria be found?
And is Salmonella the full scientifc name that causes enteric stomach problems?...

Why would I suddenly get allergies?
I had never had allergies before, but then all the sudden it seems like i'm allergic to everything. I don't know if it's pollen or dust or animals or what, but why would I suddenly get ...

Can allergies affect mainly only 1 eye?
my 4 yr. old says her left eye keeps tearing up, ive taken her to the doc a couple of times, plus just took her to the eye doctor, they r not finding anything wrong, said it could be allergies, been ...

HELP! I've just been bitten by a cleg fly and i normally swell up like a balloon. Any cures?

I want a cat, but my boyfriends siblings are allergic. Is there anyway to get around this?
Is there any way i could get one and they can still come and visit? Is there anyway to hide a cat from someone who is allergic or something they can do to prevent a reaction?...

Every time my husband eats meat he chokes?
every time my husband eats chunks of meat, steak, actually any kind of meat he chokes and throws up, also every day his nose bleeds what could this ...

Random nose bleeds and head aches?
the last 2 days i have had random nose bleeds and a head ache. What could that possible mean? Would it be sinuses?...

Are allergies to plastic in earrings common?
I have sensitive skin, and I've heard of people being allergic to various metals in earrings, but what about plastic?...

Anyone knows a natural remedy for skin allergy?
every week or two my skin itches, I take medecine, but gets me too drowsy....

Can panic attacks cause hives with blisters?
i keep breaking out in these horrible things i have taken antihistimines got steroid cream from the dr but they still keep coming back ever since i came to live in south qld from ...

Nasal spray = sneeze?
My doctor gave me Astelin. Every time I spray it into my nostrils, I sneeze... for a long time. Are nasal spray supposed to make you sneeze? Or am I allergic to it? I've been using it for 5 days ...

I took 24 hour claritin this morning just realized it lasts 24 hours but i keep coughing my nose is runny and?
just took benadryl and cough medicine, will i be ok?
Additional Details
i didnt change mediines i felt bad and didnt now if it asted 24 hours and now im realy worried if i should go to ...

I get Itchy..watery eyes and my throat itches and my skin itches because I'm allergic to Dogs?
Pyll or shot can take to get ryd of allergy???? My Husband just got a dog....sorry for type-o's......

How do you get rid of dandriff?
Its bad?
ne body pleez help me!...

If someone stays out all night and then comes back the next day with symptoms of a cold, blocked nose and?
nasel symptoms which clear up after 2 days what could cause ...

Jimbo23
Can you get sick from eating Mold?
I ate a 2 donetts with mold on them basiclly because i didn't see it on there, can I get sick from this?

m91342
Rating
Hummmm...Let me think about that.....Uh....YES!!!

Missnoitall
Rating
Yes, extremely, mold is bacteria which can be very harmful to your body. It eats at your insides and it never digests. make sure you use the bathroom or vomit to get it out.

watsonc64
Yes, you can -- especially if you have a mold allergy like I do. But if you didn't see the mold on them, there probably wasn't enough to give you any sort of problems.

floozy_niki
Rating
Yes you can, although you might or might not get sick. It depends on your immunity system. If you eat mold at a time when you happen to be low on immunity, then you might become ill.

Jamie
Rating
Many molds are edible, look at blue cheese and Brie. The type of mold you found on the donuts is a type of wild mold. I wouldn't eat a ton of it but a little bit won't make you ill.

ReRe
sometimes you can get sick from eating mold, just depends....I mean you eat blue cheese, that's molded cheese. I ate two cinnamon rolls that had mold on it and I didn't get sick, but everyone is different.

novangelis
Rating
Yes you can. Some of the most potent toxins are from mold. That said, it may be completely harmless. If it was a bluish mold, it may be the same type as found in blue cheese. If you notice any unusual symptoms in the next few days, call your doctor and mention the donuts. Otherwise, remember to look before you eat.

rosieC
Rating
Some molds are dangerous because they cause allergic reactions and respiratory problems in susceptible people. Some molds also produce mycotoxins that are poisonous substances that can make people sick. When a food looks moldy, the mold spores have already invaded deeply into the product. Mycotoxins are most often contained in and around these spores, but may also spread throughout the food.

Aflatoxin is a cancer-causing poison produced by certain fungi in or on foods and feeds, especially in field corn and peanuts. They are probably the best known and most intensively researched mycotoxins in the world. Aflatoxins have been associated with various diseases, such as aflatoxicosis in livestock, domestic animals, and humans throughout the world. Many countries try to limit exposure to aflatoxin by regulating and monitoring its presence on commodities intended for use as food and feed. The prevention of aflatoxin is one of the most challenging toxicology issues of present times.

Even though penicillin is developed from molds. Molds which produce toxins can make you sick.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy