Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

I am lactose in tolerate, will soy milk make me congested?
I notice whenever I add milk to coffee and ceral or if I eat a cup of yogurt I get congested so I was wondering would soy milk have the same effect and if it does what is a good substitute for dairy ...

Does putting a penny on a wasp sting help? Why if yes?
What is reacting with what to cause the benefit?...

How one can cure swollen tonsils?

What is involved in an allergy test?
How do they perforn an allergy test?I am due to have one soon/As much info as possible please.No silly answers....

What is the most effective ways to quit smoking?

Anyone has kids with allergies/eczema who gets very itchy at night and barely sleeps?
My daughter has eczema and allergies and wakes up all the time, scratching... She is 4 and also gets the hives... It is very frustraiting....

I just had allergy testing done this morning (where they poke your back with different allergens) & my back is
real sore is that normal???...

Why does orange juice make my throat itchy?
I can eat oranges no problem. I have no idea why, but whenever I drink orange juice, my ears and throat get itchy. Do they put anything in it that could cause this? ...

Is the alcohol in beer and wine the same as the alcohol that is used as a disinfectant and antiseptic?

I am suffering form asthma pls suggest me from following detail?
i am 20 male . i am asthma patient from last 16 years. i regularly take medicines. i go to so many doctors and i take many treatments. but there is no good result. many doctors called this is a ...

I've heard allergy tests(to see if your alergic to something)hurt really bad and are pointless, is this true?
i've heard allergy tests(to see if your alergic to something)hurt really bad and are pointless, is this true?...

How do you, like, find out exactly what you're, like, allergic to?

On the skin allergy tests. Have you had one?
The other day my docotor recommended that i have a skin allergy test done. However, I'm worried that they'll find something that will give me a serious reaction. For those of you who have ...

I have paper towel stuck in my nose, how do I get it out?

Can someone out there give a good home made cure for the flu, I am sick of antibiotics and doctors.?
I have been on three lots of antibiotics and I am still not feeling better. PLEASE HELP...

Only at night...help!?
I am 20 and have had terrible allergy and sinus problems since I can remember. But lately, I have been having really bad sinus headaches (above my eyes, worse when I bend over, not realted to nausea ...

Allergic to cows milk?
Hi, I've just discovered that I'm allergic to cows milk, cheese, yogurts etc. What would be the best thing to replace these?
Can I have goats milk or would I have an allergy to that as ...

Nut allergies epi pen?
hi my 6 year old son had to be rust to hospital friday after he eat a peanut i gave him kiss of life and doctors saved is life thank god,he needs more test done,but been told looks like a nut ...

Is it possible for someone to be allergic to water?

Is the nose connected to the throat?

HRTGTOOLONG
Can there be an allergic reaction to titanium when used as a plate in the neck after surgery?
I recently had neck surgery and a Titanium plate was placed. I have a terrible allergy to nickel and wonder if there has been any reported allergies to Titanium!

spudd59
Is it possible..almost anything is possible...but i wouldn't think so...that one of the main reason titanium is used.

The_Mystic
It's possible.

I can't stand to touch silver for more than maybe half a minute.

stupidgirl6556
Rating
yea might be but if you dont see any sighns that your allergic I wouldn't be worried.

swomedicineman
Rating
No. I've never seen or heard of allergy to titanium.

TJTB
Try not to think about your allergies, b/c you can actually suggest a reaction to yourself. If you get a manifestation of symptoms, get it checked out. Otherwise your nickel allergy is not in anyway going to increase4 your chance of an allergy with titanium which is a more stable metal

M.B.
Rating
There can be an allergy to anything. Even water. But Ti is very non-allergenic. I'm sure it would be extremely rare for you to be allergic to titanium, nickel on the other hand is common. You will know soon enough if there is a problem and I'm sure your dr can work around it, maybe with adamantium or something. I have a half adamantium, paladuim implant and it's great.

?
Your probably not allergic to the titanium, it's probably your body's way of adjusting to the foreign item in your body..give it some time to adjust. But if you are experiencing any unusual problems contact a doctor.

?
I have 2 cervical spine surgeries since 2001 and am held together with donor bone, titatinium plates, hinges and screws.

I am allergic to many metals....nickel is a primary one. Only ones I can have contact with are High grade sterling silver, platinum, and, of course, the titanium.

Titanium does not have any nickel in it...and is the safest to use with this type of surgery.

Have no worries Hon.

riloh keen
titanium can be produced in many different grades, but medical titanium is usually quite pure, and non-allergenic. (that's why they USE titanium.)

Skeeter
Rating
Having an allergy to titanium is extremely rare. It isn't like most metals at all. This article isn't really pertaining to you as it is for allergy's on the skin but answers your question. However some plates used in surgery can contain other metals besides titanium

http://www.cascadiadesignstudio.com/faq-hypoallergenic-ring.htm

http://www.totaljoints.info/orthopaedic_metal_alloys.htm#3

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy