im not sure if this is a symptom but if anyone could help me with a good answer i would really apprieciate it. i noticed everytime i eat bread, or just about anything, i tend to blow up. what i mean ...
Everytime I get cold, I get an itchy rash that looks alot like hives. The rash is mostly on my hands and wrists, ear lobes, thighs, and feet. Only once was it over my entire body including my face. I...
My son, 3 years old, has broken out with this hive type rash a little over a month ago. It was clearing up and he recently started up a round of penicillian for an ear infection and now that we are 7 ...
I read that Zyrtec is going to become available over the counter. I have been using Claritin since April 2007 for allergies (I just started suffering from allergies) and I was wondering if it was OK ...
It does sound like its triggering allergy symptoms (sneezing, coughing, water eyes, etc).
If your eyes are bothering you, try rinsing them out with cool water. Check out this site for allergy home remedies:
Click on the allergies link on the left. Good Luck!
The nose knows. It's pasted on your face to react to irritants such as sawdust, house dust, pollen and etc. Ebony wood produces a toxic sawdust when cut, other woods also have saps and resins that may affect you, even when you just handle them. Also mother of pearl (not a wood) is toxic.
The sawdust can be an irritant. And considering how it is possible to be allergic to certain kinds of pollen, an allergy to sawdust is not impossible.
Possibly if you are actually allergic to the type of tree they are using.
yes, I am, and also included in that and the cause is the sap in that tree. As with other allergies you can help treat the symptoms by taking an anti-histamine preferably 1 hr BEFORE contact with the allergen, and of course avoiding inhaling the dust (wear mask) or touching the sap or wood (wear gloves). A non drowsy medication ,especially if you are working with power tools or driving, like "AERIUS" can provide a full 24 hrs of relief making your day and night a little more tolerable. See www.aerius.ca for more info on the active ingredient, and any contraindications.
Sure it can...it might not be as much of an allergen as an irritant.
If its poorly maintained, just being airborne can irritate anyone...