Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

What is this tickle in my throat and it makes me cough? every night i lay down for bed?
it wakes me straight outta my sleep 2nd night this happened very irratating any remedy anyone knows? and it go away when i get a drink of ...

Are you allergic to nuts?
I am :)...

Allergic to period?
everytime i have my period my allergys go crazy. they tend to start a day or two before i start. and no matter how much medicine i take nothing helps. i am just miserable for about 3 days. ive ...

Is there any cure for severe allegies?
I have to take asthma pills, an inhaler, and nasal spray every day. I have to get shots every week to try and get immune to all the stuff I'm allergic to for the next 41/2 years or so. I've ...

Food allergies?!?
everytime i eat before i am done eating, i get really bad stomach aches and have to go to the bathroom. I have had my stomach checked out and they said it was perfect! I can have pizza at one ...

Itchy mouth?
whats it mean when your mouth itches? i mean the top of the mouth. i have to itch it with my tongue, then sometimes my ears itch to. is it an allergy?...

What is Healthier, Carpet Or Floor to decrease Allergens in the air ?
Well if there's no carpet to hold the allergens down does that mean floor is ineficient ?...

I got a soar throat how do i take it away no medicines?

Could i have a gluten allergy?
im not sure if this is a symptom but if anyone could help me with a good answer i would really apprieciate it. i noticed everytime i eat bread, or just about anything, i tend to blow up. what i mean ...

Itchy Throat?
I carried out some painting of walls around the house over the weekend and since then my throat has been itching. Do you think the itchy throat has anything to do with me inhaling some paint....

I've had an allergic reaction and broken out in what I think are hives.....?
There are no chemists open to get anything to treat them and as I've never had them before I'm not sure how to ease the itchiness and irritation. Any ideas?...

Is is possible to be allergic to being cold?
Everytime I get cold, I get an itchy rash that looks alot like hives. The rash is mostly on my hands and wrists, ear lobes, thighs, and feet. Only once was it over my entire body including my face. I...

Penicillian allergy?
My son, 3 years old, has broken out with this hive type rash a little over a month ago. It was clearing up and he recently started up a round of penicillian for an ear infection and now that we are 7 ...

Allergies, Hayfever, Sinusitus???
I have been getting the stuffy, yet runny nose. Sneezing every other minute. Seriously, can't stop sneezing. My ears get plugged too. It only lasts a day or so and then I'm fine, but it ...

Irritation 2 my left eye is drivin me mad! 1st I thought it was a hair under my eye-lid, there's nothin. Help!
I dont have a red bump under, on, or around my eye-lid. I've had this irritation for over a day now; I've flushed my eye out and have use visine to clean my eye out and still the irritation....

How many people do you know..?
that are allergic to colors?...

Does Zyrtec work in the same way as Claritin?
I read that Zyrtec is going to become available over the counter. I have been using Claritin since April 2007 for allergies (I just started suffering from allergies) and I was wondering if it was OK ...

Dust mites -- do they cause harm?
I'm a bit allergic and I'm wondering: do these dustmites do anything harmful to your body? Are they considered "friendly" or "the enemy"? :P...

Use of Tea Tree Oil for sinus/allergy problems?

Is any one out there addicted to cat nip?
I am, should i be worried, its in all my special tea's i drink and i cant get enough, iv found my self rubbing up my very own cat nip plant now. Should i be worried or is this normal?...

sliverofdignity
Can one be allergic to just sawdust?
That seems to be causing all my symptoms. cannot sleep, help!
Additional Details
acting up like crazy, what is good medicine to stop sneezing?

jane B
It does sound like its triggering allergy symptoms (sneezing, coughing, water eyes, etc).

If your eyes are bothering you, try rinsing them out with cool water. Check out this site for allergy home remedies:

http://www.realhomeremedies.com

Click on the allergies link on the left. Good Luck!

RT
The nose knows. It's pasted on your face to react to irritants such as sawdust, house dust, pollen and etc. Ebony wood produces a toxic sawdust when cut, other woods also have saps and resins that may affect you, even when you just handle them. Also mother of pearl (not a wood) is toxic.

Tigger
Rating
The sawdust can be an irritant. And considering how it is possible to be allergic to certain kinds of pollen, an allergy to sawdust is not impossible.

Danielle P
Possibly if you are actually allergic to the type of tree they are using.

PAUL A
yes, I am, and also included in that and the cause is the sap in that tree. As with other allergies you can help treat the symptoms by taking an anti-histamine preferably 1 hr BEFORE contact with the allergen, and of course avoiding inhaling the dust (wear mask) or touching the sap or wood (wear gloves). A non drowsy medication ,especially if you are working with power tools or driving, like "AERIUS" can provide a full 24 hrs of relief making your day and night a little more tolerable. See www.aerius.ca for more info on the active ingredient, and any contraindications.

stormwarnfm
Sure it can...it might not be as much of an allergen as an irritant.

If its poorly maintained, just being airborne can irritate anyone...

Try to get it cleared up as best as you can.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy