Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

If Rudolph has a red nose?
Then surely he has a cold and should take this Christmas off ...

I want a cat?
But i am allergic which is a problem since i am going to be a vet tech is there anything other than pills i can do to get rid of it shots or something?...

My doctor said I have asthma, they give me breathing treatments, inhalers but I still wheeze all the time.?

If your allergic to cats and then live with one is it possible to build up an immunity to them?
Or will I always feel like poo? I found a kitten that was dumped at my work and I would love to keep her but I'm allergic. Anyone have any tips on this... other than getting rid of her?...

How to stop a bad cough?
coughing about every 6 min. my nose is running non stop ...

Anybody know anything about allergies?
I've just had a most unpleasant experience. I suddenly got intense itching and incredible heat in the soles of my feet and palms of my hands, quickly followed by the same all over my body. The ...

Help me please?
Constant Itching?
I have been itching non-stop for the past week and a half and can't figure out what it could be! The itch areas are mainly my 2 legs and its comes upper portion, . I am ...

What can i do to stop the itching?
my doctor put me on diabetes medication and ever since then i have been itching all over my body and its getting to the point where i cant handle it very well and start crying what can i do to stop ...

I cant swallow pills!?
ok well i recently just went to the doctor and she said i have strep throat. she gave me pills and everytime i take them i gag and spit them up? is something wrong with me?...

What are you allergic too?? Are you alergic to anything, or nothing??
I am not alergic to anything...so far that I know..what are you allergic too?? And what are your symptoms??...

Feel a Cold coming on, got blocked snuffy nose.Drinking plenty of pure orange.Is there anything else i can do.

Why do we get snot in our noses?
where does it come from? why is it really bad when we have a cold?...

My throat is swollen and its like razor blades when i swallow. I gargled salt water, what else helps?
my throat is really red and bumpy in the back(no white) and it hurts, i also have a little white spot on my tongue.....

I've had a bloody nose at least once a day the past 5 days, whats wrong with me?
I've gotten bloody noses before but this is different, it wont stop, im kinda worried. Is it just bad allergies?...

Becoming allergic to alcohol?
I am trying to understand why i am breaking out lately...I have been drinking everyday for sometime now and recently everytime i drink a glass of whiskey or like 3 or 4 beers my face turns blood red ...

Whats the best way to clear up the snot in my nose?
It is stuffy on one side and im tired of breathing out of mymouth because i am congested....

Mild to severe sore throat for 4 months straight?
I hate to be a bother for something that is common. But, I have had a sore throat for the last several months. I saw a doctor a few weeks ago and they could find nothing except my throat is red. I do ...

Is it possible to suddenly become allergic to something?
for the past 2 yrs i have become sick(stomache cramps) and sometimes blotchy when i drink pure orange juice....it is getting progressively worse...(i try not to drink it anymore)
but i have ...

What in the air makes it hard to breath?
for the last few days i find myself gasping for breath, my doc put me on allergy meds but it's not really working all that well. i do live in florida where the weather is horrible, so i was ...

How do you deal with allergies, without going to the doctor?
I have allergies, but I dont want to go to the doctor
Additional Details
seasonal allergies not allergies to food and ****...

bitbee26
Can coughing from bronchitis make your ribs really sore and tender?

The Terminator
Rating
thats your body rejecting your lungs

rings_around_saturn
yes it sure can, ouch! It gets better though, trust me.

Mag B
yes they can but also ur stomack muscles as well i would check with the doctor ro something dont go around suffering with em have it checked out and there should b a medicine they can use for the bronchitis to help u stop coughing as much

NICOLE D
Rating
Yes it can. I use to get it every winter.

oneway2him
Rating
Absolutely, ribs, chest, back, stomach.....I've even had my head and neck hurt from coughing so much with bronchitis or mycoplasmic pneumonia. Also, a friend of mine coughed so much she actually separated a rib.....When you force so much air in and out of your lungs, it stretches those tendons between your ribs....They can even be sore a few days after you quit coughing, too.

gaycpl2124
yes it normal......

a_chic45102
Rating
yes it can stay in bed get rest and don't do that much and the best thing to do when ur coughing put a pillow on ur stomach and press it down and that will help while ur coughing

tlb5859
YES IT CAN. CHECK WITH DOC TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE PLEURESY OR A CRACKED RIB FOR THAT MATTER.

student
Yes, I have had this happen. If it gets worse you need to see a doctor and ask for a subscription strength cough medicine.

lpachal
Yes. Also it can make your chest more sore too and your throat of course. I used to get bronchitis quite a bit afew years back and this always happened to me.

h6sf3
Rating
yes it can because all your muscles tighten up and therefore can be very painful

lojack
it's more your stomach muscles that get sore

sarahbethe
Yes.

Be_loislane1
Rating
Absolutely! When you cough over and over again and it is such a strong, deep cough, you use the muscles in your chest, sides and back. I even threw my back out once when I had bronchitis. Advil or Tylenol help with the soreness. You are basically giving these muscles a serious workout. It's not the most comfortable way to work your abs, obliques and back muscles but at least there is something positive from being sick.
Try taking Musinex to loosen up your chest and make it easier to cough the mucus up. That way you won't strain your muscles as much.
I hope you get better soon!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy