Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Metal Allergy?
I have a nice pendant I got for confirmation, However whenever I wear it I break out in a rash on my neck and chest. I dont know whats up. The necklace and pendant is stainless steel. If there is a ...

Am i allergic to vodka?
i sneeze sometimes when i drink vodka, and i was wondering if i could be allergic to it. Also i never feel too good the next morning, but i kno it isnt a hangover. It's more like my body feels ...

Is it logically possible to be allergic to..?
this sounds wierd but --- i think i am allergic to Sugar (a form of sugar (dextrose, etc) because... everytime i eat something sweet, i get rashes (autoimmune type of thing)... when i drink soda, ...

Any home remedies for crusty eyes?

Has anyone felt weak while having sinus troubles?

Medic alert id for allergic child?
do i need a prescription for a medic alert id? my 4 year old is allergic to eggs and peanuts, when he was in head start i didnt worry too much, they had small classes and everyone knew about it. now ...

Is claratyne safe for pregnant women?

What is the name of the rash u get when u are allergric to soap or stuff like that?
i am allgreic to dryer sheets and trying find out whatthe rashes name ...

Why is it that I am allergic to so many foods?
I am allergic to sea food, dairy, and peanuts. Do I have some sort of deficiency?...

Please don't think im dum,but I wanna put bleach in the humidifier,?
I hate germs and I really think if I put some bleach in the humidifier it will clean the air,when I put alittle my boyfriend grabbed the kids and ran out the front door,and said well have a happy ...

I Have A Terrible Cold.....Help???
i have a terrible cold. stuffy nose and my throat hurts. i don't need to go to the doctors cuz my mom called and my docto said i only need pills if i have a fever. does anyone have a fast way of ...

What can I do to get rid of this conjuntivitis?
I had in my right the biggest conjuntivitis ever....

I'm allergic to amoxicillin......?
I'm allergic to amoxicillin and I wasn't thinking right or i wasn't looking at what i was doing and I took it instead of asprin or advil because my chest was hurting. Now I have this ...

Is this an allergy?
I think I am allergic to carrots. I have been having stomach problems for months and I didn't know why. I have started eating carrots and apples everyday for lunch, but I thought nothing of it ...

Wen is red nose day this year?

My skin itches while i go to bed in the night. My nose is dirty and always form crusts. My ears are itching.?
Doctors write :"Atarax" like medicines. They say it is allergy. Generally I suffer from cold always. There is no sneezing. I feel sleepy during the day espcially after taking food....

Allergy? (best answer gets 5 stars)?
I think I have an allergy, there are red ovals around my nose and my skin is very dry in those places. I also have a fever and a cough. Is this an allergy?...

Does any one thinks goat milk helps asthma andwhy?
i suffer from asthma and i would try ...

Mystery Allergic Reaction?
My coworker just had another allergic reaction, and we cant figure it out! Yesterday, at the same exact time, she swelled up, got rashes all over her arms, and then fainted. At the hospital they ...

MY 2YEAR OLD IS ALERGIC TO CATS, BUT KEEPS ASKING ME TO GET HER ONE?
i have a 2yr old who is allergic to cats, every time she gets around them she starts throwing up and running high fevers. cats are my favorite animals by the way. any way my neighbor has 3 cats she ...

just me
Can codeine cause a headache?
I am on cough syrup with codeine for bronchitis, I also have a sinus infection. It seems like whenever I take it I get a headache. Is this a normal side effect or is it maybe just because I have such a bad sinus infection that it is causing the headache?

bikerchixen
Rating
yes

Tommy Boy
Rating
In the past I have used Codeine to get rid of headaches so I don't think so.

freshbliss
Rating
It sure can

Lucia
Rating
Are you having a fever at night?
For the headache take Tylenol .this is because you have a very bad sinus infection .If you have a reaction to the codeine you will be nauseated every time you take it, otherwise stop taken the medicine and go back to see your doctor.

A Friend
Rating
Prenergran /with codeine is really good stuff, although a headache might be a side effect, which I don't think is your problem, but even if it was, I think your sinus problem may be what is giving you the headache, I am currently taking that cough syrup /with codeine right now too, I like it because every time I take it, it really relieves my cough and takes it away, but I'm talking (in all the years I've taken it), not just nightly, all I need is 1 teaspoon every night.

pablueyezz74
My nursing drug book stated that a headache is an adverse effect.

Lisodo1
Rating
I no longer use codeine for pain. It took me several tries and headaches to finally realize that it was the codeine was what was giving me the headache. Use sinus tylenol for your sinus headache.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy